Private Placement Program
Sunny

Kannur, India

#172 Jun 11, 2011
casing wrote:
Private Placement Program available for serious investor only.If requiered trader is available for meeting with the investor only. No meeting will take place with other people. Minimum Investment 100M. Details will be given to serious enquiry only.
My client has 400M USD in Bank account and ready to hold this amount upto 1 year required. If trader is ready for meeting with our investor, will provide every document across the table in India. Please inform me immediately if you are interested. Fund is Fixed Deposit in a bank in Cyprus.
Sunny

Kannur, India

#173 Jun 11, 2011
Tradesource wrote:
Milton, I work direct with trade platform in NY. We have programs available from 2M + to no maximum. Kindly let me know how I can be of service to you.
Hi, I am from India. My client has 400M USD in a bank in Cyprus and willing to hold this amount for upto 1 year. Can you come to India to meet him to sign an agreement. Give me details.
BS Spotter

Yucaipa, CA

#174 Jun 11, 2011
Can I come to India? Yes.
Do I want to? No.
Do I need to? No.

If I want to waste my time, I will go to the movies.
Simon Roberts

Torremolinos, Spain

#175 Jun 12, 2011
Sunny wrote:
<quoted text>
My client has 400M USD in Bank account and ready to hold this amount upto 1 year required. If trader is ready for meeting with our investor, will provide every document across the table in India. Please inform me immediately if you are interested. Fund is Fixed Deposit in a bank in Cyprus.
Please email me the name and location of the bank to s.roberts@gctglobal.co.uk. Please also advise is the bank will issue MT799? We do have other programs that require admin hold only with a member of the platform given limited account access to verify funds only. If the platform can work with it I will let you know.

Regards

Simon

Since: Jun 10

Tallinn, Estonia

#176 Jun 12, 2011
Simon Roberts wrote:
<quoted text>
Please email me the name and location of the bank to s.roberts@gctglobal.co.uk. Please also advise is the bank will issue MT799? We do have other programs that require admin hold only with a member of the platform given limited account access to verify funds only. If the platform can work with it I will let you know.
Regards
Simon
RED FLAG! with a member of the platform given limited account access to verify funds only.:)
Simon Roberts

Torremolinos, Spain

#177 Jun 12, 2011
The name will only be added for audit and leveraging purposes. They will not have any signatory rights, check writing ability or any ownership whatsoever. In addition, there will be no liens or encumbrances placed on the account other than the administrative hold.
ASK

Dubai, UAE

#178 Jun 12, 2011
I am an independent advisor to private clients. one of my clients is an oil and gas company. they have an sblc issued by bank of china for usd 30mm. need to monetize this.

serious parties please respond.

alnasirk@gmail.com

Since: Jun 10

Tallinn, Estonia

#179 Jun 13, 2011
leveraging purposes

IN PPP THERE IS NO LEVERAGE!NEVER!RUN!
Simon Roberts

Zaragoza, Spain

#180 Jun 13, 2011
It is important to understand that with private placement programs, the instruments that are issued are not sold directly to these exit buyers, but rather to a line of anywhere from three to fifty investors. And even though the banks that are involved cannot participate directly by acting as in-between buyers or sellers, they profit indirectly due to the fact that they make interest on the money they lend or the lines of credit they set up for investors and traders. This is where the leverage comes in. The banks also collect commissions off of each buy and sell transaction from the debt bank instruments involved in the trading circle of the private place program.
Under this type of situation, the trader or investor's principal does not have to be used for the transactions. The principal is only reserved as a compensating balance against the credit line, or in other words, it is "mirrored". The line of credit backs up the arbitrage buy/sell transactions, but because the trading is done as arbitrage, the credit line (money) is not really used, but it must be there and available to back up every buy and sell transaction.

By using leverage, a trader or investor can control credit anywhere from ten to twenty times that of the actual principal. It should be noted that even though they are in control of that money, they are not able to spend it. They just have to show that they have the money, control it and that the money is not being employed somewhere else during the time of the buy/sell transaction. So, as you can see, the money is never actually spent because the trading is done as an arbitrage transaction.

The trader's principal is directly reserved for this (or indirectly) in order for the trader to leverage his money. As said above, this allows the trader to use a credit line that is from 10 -20 times that of the principal, so he is basically trading with 10 - 20 times as much money.
sulevss

Tallinn, Estonia

#181 Jun 14, 2011
buy and sell transaction from the debt bank instruments involved in the trading circle of the private place program.

TOTALY CRAP! PPP has nothing to do with it.It is pure speculation,how the PPP works.Nothing even close to the reality.There is no transaction,no arbitrage,no leverage,no issuing instruments.No other BS.So be carefuly out there.
FRANK BANKER

Pontedera, Italy

#182 Jun 14, 2011
the private placement program are real, but you must do very attention the provider which work with,
i know in my experience one only genuine provider, it's e.c.s finacne storitve whom i work very well and in full trasparency, for the rest i too are been subjected of some fraud.
Simon Roberts

Zaragoza, Spain

#183 Jun 14, 2011
Sulvess, If there is no leverage within the PPP world how do returns of 100% plus get provided? It is easy to make several trades a day and turn a 10% profit per month but to get 100% I would like to hear your take on it if you believe leveraging is not used.

Since: Jun 10

Tallinn, Estonia

#184 Jun 14, 2011
Simon Roberts wrote:
Sulvess, If there is no leverage within the PPP world how do returns of 100% plus get provided? It is easy to make several trades a day and turn a 10% profit per month but to get 100% I would like to hear your take on it if you believe leveraging is not used.
First:I am not Sulvess!If You can not read even the name properly...
Second:real PPP does not offer fake 100%.Something 20% only.And it is not the matter of belief!
Third:I do not discuss PPP with anonymous in internet.End of story.
Everebody must make their own decision.:)And good luck!
Andrei Topolnitchi

Chisinau, Moldova

#186 Jun 19, 2011
Usually these programs get a very high yield if compared with the common yield reachable with the traditional investments. Most people do not believe that a yield of 50%-100% per week is possible. It is again a problem of knowledge of working programs and this example can shed some light on the matter:

Assume a leverage effect of 10:1, which means that the trader is able to back each buy-sell transaction with 10 times the amount of money that the investor has in his bank account. Let's say that the investor has $10M, so the trader is able to work with $100M. Now let's assume that the trader is able to do 1 buy-sell transaction per day for 3 days per week for 40 banking weeks (that's 1 year), and that the profit is 5% in each buy-sell transaction. That makes 5% x 3 = 15%, and with the leverage effect the profit will be 10 times as high, or 150% per week. Then this return will be split between the investor and the Trading Group (for projects) but the final net yield for the investor will still be a double-digit weekly yield!! Bear also in mind that the above example can be still seen as conservative because tier one level Trading Groups can get a much higher single spread for each transaction as well as a markedly higher number of weekly trades enhancing considerably the final yield!!

I understand that such a high yield might seem ridiculously high, but that is because it's compared to traditional ways of investment and trading.

Since: Jun 10

Tallinn, Estonia

#188 Jun 19, 2011
Andrei Topolnitchi wrote:
Usually these programs get a very high yield if compared with the common yield reachable with the traditional investments. Most people do not believe that a yield of 50%-100% per week is possible. It is again a problem of knowledge of working programs and this example can shed some light on the matter:
Assume a leverage effect of 10:1, which means that the trader is able to back each buy-sell transaction with 10 times the amount of money that the investor has in his bank account. Let's say that the investor has $10M, so the trader is able to work with $100M. Now let's assume that the trader is able to do 1 buy-sell transaction per day for 3 days per week for 40 banking weeks (that's 1 year), and that the profit is 5% in each buy-sell transaction. That makes 5% x 3 = 15%, and with the leverage effect the profit will be 10 times as high, or 150% per week. Then this return will be split between the investor and the Trading Group (for projects) but the final net yield for the investor will still be a double-digit weekly yield!! Bear also in mind that the above example can be still seen as conservative because tier one level Trading Groups can get a much higher single spread for each transaction as well as a markedly higher number of weekly trades enhancing considerably the final yield!!
I understand that such a high yield might seem ridiculously high, but that is because it's compared to traditional ways of investment and trading.
This is CRAPP! There is no leverage in PPP! BS!
Andrei Topolnitchi

Chisinau, Moldova

#190 Jun 20, 2011
It's not easy for an investor to be sure that he meets the right people; intermediaries and brokers who know what to do and not to do, and who are working with a performing trading group. The best he can do is to educate himself and not be lured by those who claim that their program will give the highest yield. He must also be patient, and trust the intermediary or broker. This one can be the most important initial problem from the investor's point of view. However, there's no way that the investor is able to come into contact directly with the trade group before he has been cleared (which requires passport copy + proof of funds). He might be able to talk with someone in the group, or at least with the broker once the required documents have been sent in, but before he has been cleared he will not get further.

And for all you naysayers and disbelievers out there who are looking for evidence that this kind of trading exists: Try to learn and understand monetary history and banking, and you will understand that this can in fact work Ė in theory. You donít have to run around and try to find evidence because unless you have US$10M to test for yourself you have to rely upon others are saying. So we suggest that you find out the truth yourself without listening of what others are saying.

regards.
Velan

Mysore, India

#191 Jun 28, 2011
Hi, I am from India. My client willing to hold this amount for up to 1 year. Can you come to India to meet him to sign an agreement. Give me details.
Andrei Topolnitchi

Chisinau, Moldova

#192 Jul 1, 2011
nobody will give you details here. i do nor run after customers. you need then call or email me.

regards

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#194 Jul 5, 2011
ARE YOU REALLY TIRED WITH PPP NONSENSE?

https://pppkingdom.wordpress.com/

Best Regards,

FW

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#195 Jul 5, 2011
ARE YOU REALLY TIRED WITH THE PPP NONSENSE?

https://pppkingdom.wordpress.com/

Best Regards,

FW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Of N. Korea Will Talk Tomorrow With Moon Of... 10 hr Kim Wish ... 1
The Bulb Head Cheever Will Face Demise For Not ... 14 hr Cheever ... 1
The Bulb Head Cheever Has A Noose In His Hand R... 16 hr A Noose ... 1
Cheever Is Now Known As The Bulb Head Cheever W... 18 hr A Filthy ... 3
Disney Resort In Shanghai Paves The Way For Fut... 19 hr Dumb Fishy ... 3
Now, US Began To Compare Its Naval Force With T... Apr 24 China Navy 1
That Midget Cheever Is A Dumb Jail Bird in DC P... Apr 24 The Jail Bird ... 1