EXCLUSIVE: Syrians In Ghouta Claim Sa...

EXCLUSIVE: Syrians In Ghouta Claim Saudi-Supplied Rebels Behind Chemical Attack

Posted in the Banking Forum

MakePeaceNoWar

Dallas, TX

#1 Aug 31, 2013
President Obama and Sec. John Kerry , do not fall into the pigsty!

http://www.mintpressnews.com/witnesses-of-gas...
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Aug 31, 2013
Who are the rebels in Syria??? A local conflict shall not become a regional warfare...Especially, US has no business to get involved ..Ask where the money will come from first??? John Kerry, A Phony who stole all the money from Heinze family and pretended a well off man...Don't make me puke!!!

Take a look of his photos after the Vietnam war!!! A hippie in the first degree!!! Same is said to that Warmonger Mccain...Check out his sorry past!!!
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Aug 31, 2013
US needs to be A Great Power but not A Global Power...The time has come to feed the poor and house the homeless..

No more nonsense: Britain showed its true stripes to steer clear of a controversial War that will further weaken a Fatigued nation...Besides, there is no way to resolve the insurmountable debts...Believe me!!

In case of a War, the loss of lives make me sad!!! The history showed time and again: The lives do not worth much from way back in George Washington's time to those who lauded it in the 20th century!!!

Only the feudal and corrupt politicians try to gain the 15 seconds of lime light!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Old Fishing Boats Of US Again Suffered The ... 18 hr It Takes A Tug Bo... 1
I Say Thanks + Wish the Performers in The Confu... 22 hr Many Thanks 1
Crook Fisher Tried to Lie For David Cheever.. W... Fri The Crook Fisher 1
The Fakers In The West Are Known To Steal and R... Fri All Fakers 1
David Bit Con Cheever's Dream To Be Super Rich ... Fri Liar Fisher 3
How Long Could David Cheever Stay Above The Law... Fri Cheating Game 3
Peter Ozimba (Jul '12) Nov 16 Ramon Grullon 5
More from around the web