I have window time to send mt103 or m...

I have window time to send mt103 or mt760 next week. serious client get intouch

Posted in the Banking Forum

Only real sender

UK

#1 Jul 31, 2013
Ready and able to send swift for serious customer now. I have window time available with 4 top banks in Europe. I am confirmed only real sender now, no joke. I am back from Holiday from gambling capital of the world. I am able to send swift mt760 or mt103 as soon as next week and I can put your job on the log once you show me commitment.

Please not time waster should bother emailing me because I work under our own strategy, we wont send swift to any loser again like Davidson corp and so on. My email: [email protected]

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 Aug 1, 2013
What you mean is you gambled away all your hard earned UP FRONT FEES scammed from idiots, and now you are back at the well??

Good luck!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#3 Aug 3, 2013
Of course that's what happened. That's precisely what I thought once he mentioned gambling. Scammers will always turn gambling loss into a positive affordable habit, especially for advertising effects. Quite amazingly he mentioned being ready for trading "next week" which means there's still enough left to drink over the weekend to forget about starting right over again

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#4 Aug 4, 2013
Exactly!! How he manages to type whilst still drinking is beyond me....but I guess he needs time to sober up, hence the reference to "next week".....and not TODAY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Karen Kraushaar needs to carry out the $ 40 m B... 1 hr Cheever is A Susp... 2
dtc s2s (Apr '13) 2 hr Etienne87 31
David Cheever is officially considered as The F... 2 hr Cheever is A Susp... 2
Japs Ten Year Bond yields A Negative Interest R... 7 hr Japs Lead The Way 1
America Is A Debtor Nation w/o Real Assets but ... 7 hr The Dirt Poor Che... 4
The Penniless Cheever Is Dreaming about A Trip ... 7 hr The Dirt Poor Che... 5
UK Leader: Oba behaved Disgracefully before Bre... 10 hr The Disgraceful O... 1
More from around the web