instruments to trade with gold manage...

instruments to trade with gold managed buy/sell program

Posted in the Banking Forum

Since: Mar 11

Location hidden

#1 Nov 1, 2011
My partner and I are DIRECT with the trader of a gold buy/sell program. There are no upfront fees what so ever, all we need is a completed CIS and POF. 24hrs or less a Introductory call with transacting principals will be established.

Trader has been experiencing tremendous success working with outside investors in their Private Managed Buy/Sell Platform and are pleased to extend a further offering based on numerous requests to work with/utilize cash backed instruments...

We are now accepting cash backed OWNED instruments -NOT LEASED-(BG's, SBLC’s, & LOC’s at a minimum of ($1M USD -$50M USD) in our Private Managed Buy/Sell Platform. Bank Guarantees tend to be easier to work with and incur lower cost (if any) for the client/investor to utilize; however, if a client/investor wants to utilize an SBLC or LOC, we can work with these instruments as well with the understanding that the client/investor will incur any cost from their bank to utilize said instrument.(Standard ICC 500/600 verbiage expected)

**Trader does not take a "loan" against the instrument to transact. The instrument is utilized in the same way as are cash assets in the program - as a POF only **

The Client/Investor is in control of the instrument as it WILL STAY and REMAIN in the Client's/Investor's name at all times. The Trader's name will be added and the Client's/Investor’s bank will lodge the instrument to the Trade Account for transactional purposes.

Other programs are available that payout monthly minimal is 100K

Only Serious Inquiries Only

[email protected]

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 1, 2011
Are you telling us that your "trader" is using IOUs as the format to trigger the trading transactions?
[[[**Trader does not take a "loan" against the instrument to transact. The instrument is utilized in the same way as are cash assets in the program - as a POF only **]]]
Steel Funding wrote:
My partner and I are DIRECT with the trader of a gold buy/sell program. There are no upfront fees what so ever, all we need is a completed CIS and POF. 24hrs or less a Introductory call with transacting principals will be established.
Trader has been experiencing tremendous success working with outside investors in their Private Managed Buy/Sell Platform and are pleased to extend a further offering based on numerous requests to work with/utilize cash backed instruments...
We are now accepting cash backed OWNED instruments -NOT LEASED-(BG's, SBLC’s, & LOC’s at a minimum of ($1M USD -$50M USD) in our Private Managed Buy/Sell Platform. Bank Guarantees tend to be easier to work with and incur lower cost (if any) for the client/investor to utilize; however, if a client/investor wants to utilize an SBLC or LOC, we can work with these instruments as well with the understanding that the client/investor will incur any cost from their bank to utilize said instrument.(Standard ICC 500/600 verbiage expected)
**Trader does not take a "loan" against the instrument to transact. The instrument is utilized in the same way as are cash assets in the program - as a POF only **
The Client/Investor is in control of the instrument as it WILL STAY and REMAIN in the Client's/Investor's name at all times. The Trader's name will be added and the Client's/Investor’s bank will lodge the instrument to the Trade Account for transactional purposes.
Other programs are available that payout monthly minimal is 100K
Only Serious Inquiries Only
[email protected]

Location hidden

#3 Nov 1, 2011
David Cheever wrote:
Are you telling us that your "trader" is using IOUs as the format to trigger the trading transactions?
[[[**Trader does not take a "loan" against the instrument to transact. The instrument is utilized in the same way as are cash assets in the program - as a POF only **]]]
<quoted text>
Yes

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Nov 1, 2011
loans against asset cars boats real estate hotels
gems gold mines silver etc [email protected]

Location hidden

#5 Nov 1, 2011
lovepeacensoul wrote:
loans against asset cars boats real estate hotels
gems gold mines silver etc [email protected]
No, they will only use a cash backed instrument for the trade.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#6 Nov 1, 2011
No. Am. Telling you that's what we do

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#8 Nov 2, 2011
LOL!

What's next?
I have loans based on simply a "hand shake"...(?)

Oh please.
Cheever and his friends

Pinckney, MI

#9 Nov 2, 2011
Cut the crap. There are no trading programs....PPP. bullet trades anywhere except at maximum security at Pelican Bay Go away with this shit

Location hidden

#10 Nov 2, 2011
David Cheever wrote:
LOL!
What's next?
I have loans based on simply a "hand shake"...(?)
Oh please.
The one thing I've noticed about individuals on this site is that. People make a decision without doing any prior investigation. I can have anyone on the phone with my trader if you have POF and a completed CIS. There is no smoke and mirrors here. If anyone is serious about my claims email me direct. I neither have the time or the patience. Prove me wrong than come back and say I was incorrect.

Thanks
[email protected]
ATLANTIS

Ireland

#11 Nov 2, 2011
Cheever and his friends wrote:
Cut the crap. There are no trading programs....PPP. bullet trades anywhere except at maximum security at Pelican Bay Go away with this shit
There are certainly no trades for you my little friend....
You will never be allowed to get close to such activities....
It would be liken to you flying the space shuttle.... it exists.... but only the select few can participate......
Cheever and his friends

United States

#12 Nov 2, 2011
"select few"?? The white boys club. Another all too important person who wears orange on St.Patrick's Day
ATLANTIS

Ireland

#13 Nov 2, 2011
Cheever and his friends wrote:
"select few"?? The white boys club. Another all too important person who wears orange on St.Patrick's Day
Don't get your little panties all twisted and brown stained on me....

I would be angry too, very angry if I had to wake up in Bloody LANSING MICHIGAN... what a toilet....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
DC Trump Needs To Question John Koskinen About ... 4 hr Who Stole The Money 1
My Life Is An Open Book to Help You Learn the R... 6 hr My Life The Open ... 1
Lori Davidson Needs to Learn Who Saved All Thos... 7 hr China Your Savior 1
All Cars in Xinjiang of China Are Required to E... 7 hr The Prosperity in... 1
The Short Lived Intrusion To S. China Sea Expos... 9 hr Dumb Lori 3
DC Trump Needs To Learn That Starving Greeks Ar... 14 hr Let Greeks In 1
Russia Is Prepared Ahead For Any Confrontation ... Mon The Dossier From ... 1
More from around the web