How could Smithsonian produced TEN 18...

How could Smithsonian produced TEN 1804 Silver Dollar Conis?

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Nov 24, 2013
The fact remains that There were only two 1804 Silver Dollar Coins that were minted in 1834-1835 - Read this: "Although it's dated 1804, it was actually made in 1834 or 1835," said Greg Rohan, President of Heritage Auctions. "It was intended to be given as a diplomatic gift on behalf of President Andrew Jackson by State Department representatives on trade missions to the Middle East and Asia...

Now, Smithsonian proclaimed ten coins of highly questionable designs and the Heritage Auctions argued "One of only eight of its kind known and would be a prized possession for any collector of American history."

All the baloney and bull shits!!! My 1804 Silver Dollar Coin w/ a Broken Arrow Stem is the one and only real and authentic coin in this world!!

Smithsonian and Heritage Auctions can lie and fool the collectors but History never lies!!!
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Nov 24, 2013
Let the US Mint officials and Smithsonian Coin Expert stand up and explain all the discrepancies!!!

It is about time!!!
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Nov 24, 2013
According to Smithsonian, there are Class I, Class II and Class III designs of Ten 1804 Silver Dollar Coins...And in a recent auction: 1804 Silver Dollar - Class I - Mickley-Reed Hawn Specimen.jpg, Mickley - Reed Hawn Specimen, Obtained by Joseph J. Mickley. Sold at auction for $3,725,000 ...

Too bad, any one who desires to get hold of my 1804 Silver Dollar Coin with A Broken Arrow Stem has to pay > $ 85 m USD...

Basically, it is the issue e-Bay needs to settle in court w/ me!!! The point: There is no way for a Public Auction House to deceive and sell fake and fraudulent
coins to the unaware collectors!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Now, US Began To Compare Its Naval Force With T... 20 hr China Navy 1
That Midget Cheever Is A Dumb Jail Bird in DC P... 23 hr The Jail Bird ... 1
China Has Established The Monument For Reclaimi... Tue Show Strength ... 1
It Is Smort for Reuters To Talk About A G-7 Mee... Mon G7 My Foot 2
WSJ Said A Deepening Trade Deficit With China B... Mon Tax Cut Foes 1
James Comey Revealed That Putin Told Trump To F... Mon LOL Fisher 7
The Filthy Reuters Tried To Slam Poor In China ... Mon Filthy Fisher 3