1843 Black Eagle Mexican Bond for Sale
peter tucker

United States

#78 Oct 10, 2011
This guy is in time machine. You are late Tony.....everybody has said... done everything you are talking about too many times. Know what.....did not work!!!!!
Tony OClery

Langley, Canada

#81 Oct 11, 2011
Tony OClery wrote:
[7:07:19 PM] Tony O'Clery: just got a call from a major int'l bank that will pay huge amount for Napoleons except #623 which was sold at 4 pm on friday.....
[7:08:30 PM] Tony O'Clery: pink lady LL and oranges etc are bought in group...
[7:09:04 PM] Tony O'Clery: pay in Q with big deposit in cash....1 or 2% down in 7Q is quite a lot...
[email protected] skype tony.o.clery
A mr assouly didn'nt turn up to sign off on it....
tony oclery

Langley, Canada

#82 Oct 15, 2011
The price of 27500 black eagles is now reaching 700B cash and on programmes in the Ts.Qs..There is not much time left...end of october probably for mexican bonds...I know buyers who will take them of your hands before they turn to wall paper...
Anthony

Cerritos, CA

#86 Oct 22, 2011
Direct intake 1843-27,500 and up or 4 president bonds– [email protected] -500 B CASH in 10 days.

Please review the procedures and have them approved and signed by seller mandate and seller.

HERE IS THE FOLLOW FROM PKG. SUBMISSION AS OF 10-21-11...

1. PKG. SUBMISSION...

2. CONFIRMING CALL FROM BUYER REP

3. DD ON FILE TAKES 48 TO 72 HOURS.(PLEASE NOTE WE CAN ONLY DEAL WITH THE BOND OWNER IN FACT, NO JV'S OR POA'S)

4. PHONE CALL FROM SIGNATORY TO CONFIRM DETAILS... HE WILL CONFIRM ALL THE DETAILS OF THE TRANSACTION, PRICE, OWNER AUTHORIZATION, CLOSING QUESTIONS INCLUDE THE ARRANGEMENT TO SHOW THE POF IN THE BANK (IT TAKES THE BUYER SEVERAL DAYS TO MOVE THE FUNDS TO THE BANK FOR PURCHASE, SIGNATORY WILL ALSO DISCUSS THE AVAILABLE TRADE OPPORTUNITIES AT THIS TIME) INCLUDING LOCATION AND ANY OTHER DETAILS TO CONFIRM WE HAVE AN RWA SELLER.

5. PRE-TERM AGREEMENT IS SENT WITHIN 2 DAYS... THIS CONFIRMS ALL THE CONTRACT POINTS TO REFINE ANY ISSUES BEFORE THE CONTRACT IS ISSUED, ONCE THIS AGREEMENT IS FINAL THEN THE HARD COPY CONTRACT COMES OUT RIGHT AWAY FOR SIGNATURE BEFORE THE FACE TO FACE IS SCHEDULED FOR CLOSING.

6. FACE TO FACE MEETING FOR CLOSING AT AGREED LOCATION
Darryl Wright

Washington, DC

#87 Oct 25, 2011
tony oclery wrote:
The price of 27500 black eagles is now reaching 700B cash and on programmes in the Ts.Qs..There is not much time left...end of october probably for mexican bonds...I know buyers who will take them of your hands before they turn to wall paper...
Tony do you still have the black eagles, presidents and oranges?
primoz

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#91 Nov 8, 2011
IF SOMEBODY KNOWS REAL SELLER WITHOUT BROKERS CHAINS FOR FOLOW BONDS LET ME CONTACT ON SKYPE:forexdelorean

1807 Napoleon Bonaparte 1 Million
1810 Napoleon Bonaparte 3 Million
1810 Napoleon Bonaparte 17 Million
1810 Napoleon Bonaparte 17 Million
1810 Napoleon Bonaparte 20 Million
1851 Series G 27,500 AKA Black Beauty
1843 Black Eagle FULL Suite
1802 Christopher Columbus
tony oclery

Langley, Canada

#92 Nov 8, 2011
I am supposed to be getting a bunch of oranges and other files up today....up to 318 i believe..
peter tucker

United States

#94 Nov 8, 2011
Nonsense
Marianne

Belleville, Canada

#95 Nov 10, 2011
Tony OClery wrote:
<quoted text>
A mr assouly didn'nt turn up to sign off on it....
That is because he does not own the bond
TGM

Stockton, CA

#96 Nov 10, 2011
We have Buyer RWA looking to purchase 2 Head President and 4 head president ....

Galaxtc.Wnd
TGM

Stockton, CA

#97 Nov 10, 2011
We have two buyer will buy 27500 Black Eagle bonds, closing in 2-3 days
Rafael Sanchez Gonzalez

Albacete, Spain

#98 Nov 11, 2011
Dear Sir

I have real and serious customer interested in buying Mexican Bond Black Eagle 27500, face to face meeting in Madrid, sign the contract (I have Letter)

Also i have Buyer for 4 President Bonds
Hope your answer

--
Rafael Sanchez Gonzalez
[email protected]
Ycarter

Hampton, VA

#101 Nov 14, 2011
Please contact me right away, we have a buyer paying 100B for this bond,, buyer is motivated RWA, and want to close as quickly as possible. Thank you.
Ycarter

Hampton, VA

#102 Nov 14, 2011
Please contact me right away, we have a buyer paying 100B for this bond, buyer is motivated, RWA and want to close as quickly as possible
Contact me at. [email protected]
Ycarter

Hampton, VA

#103 Nov 14, 2011
Need a pink pkg ASAP, buyer paying between 1-5B ALL CASH!!!!!
[email protected]
primoz

Ljubljana, Slovenia

#105 Nov 16, 2011
urgent!!!
1912 3million pesos napoleon bonaparte for sell 800b+10%

only real and direct buyer/mandate can contact me!!
no brokers!!!

kumar krath

AOL

#107 Nov 16, 2011
Sir,

I will like to notify you that there is a change in my email address. I have a problem with my email address [email protected] now has a problem and you can get in touch with me at any of these addresses ([email protected] or [email protected]).

Again, new email address is [email protected] or [email protected] All further contacts should be made through this email address.

Regards,
Rath, Kumar
marco crawford

Atlanta, GA

#108 Nov 16, 2011
primoz wrote:
urgent!!!
1912 3million pesos napoleon bonaparte for sell 800b+10%
only real and direct buyer/mandate can contact me!!
no brokers!!!
email me at [email protected]
Nelson

Butler, NJ

#111 Nov 20, 2011
Can someone explain why the richest man in the world is not involved in buying up some of these bonds, him being Mexican and all? Can someone prove they have been part of a 10% commission structure and received something out of that? Stop ruining the market for legit working people. You fucks have no idea what your doing. You honestly think people are going to pay in the $T's,$100B,$50B? How can people be so delusional. This isn't the lottery, you don't take a chance and hope you strike it rich, its a lot of hard fucking work. If anybody with a legit source to a 4 President Mexican bond and Black Eagle 27500 and are actually looking to sell contact me asap. I have legit buyer who can offer a legit CASH deal. We will fly the seller to California and pay 2% commission to the consultants, myself included, no questions asked. If you think that's not enough money then go fuck yourself in la-la land. Email is [email protected] or contact me on skype: nrsjr09 Thank you for your time. Excuse the french in the ad its just that some of you are extremely stupid.
Vinny from da Bronx

Jersey City, NJ

#113 Nov 21, 2011
Yo.. Nelson.... A-O, Funk'in "A"

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
IRS Should Catch Up With David The Tax Cheater ... 13 hr IRS Needs To Know 1
David Cheever, The Thanksgiving Ghost Will Visi... 21 hr Thanksgiving Ghos... 1
The Old Fishing Boats Of US Again Suffered The ... Sat It Takes A Tug Bo... 1
I Say Thanks + Wish the Performers in The Confu... Sat Many Thanks 1
Crook Fisher Tried to Lie For David Cheever.. W... Nov 17 The Crook Fisher 1
The Fakers In The West Are Known To Steal and R... Nov 17 All Fakers 1
David Bit Con Cheever's Dream To Be Super Rich ... Nov 17 Liar Fisher 3
More from around the web