1843 Black Eagle Mexican Bond for Sale
tony oclery

Abbotsford, Canada

#748 Oct 4, 2013
Greetings Tony, i am replying to your mail re the Chinese liberty bonds and i am not in a position to retrieve any boxes of bonds yet due to a uprising that is ongoing in Zambonga and we cant get a permit to travel to the ww11 bunker yet due to water based land mines that the rebels planted in the area around the port and we have to go to a island to get the liberty boxes but by next week we expect to be able to move.
Shawn what is your deal on the liberty are you looking for 1 complete box or some $ 10k suites initially to start with as my preference is that we start with a couple of the $ 10k suites provided that your price is acceptable to us .

Best Regards
Desmond Geraghty
President & CEO
Tiger Investments Inc

Skype id ; tigerinvestments
globe # ; +639174279420
tony oclery

Abbotsford, Canada

#749 Oct 4, 2013
.
Shawn what is your deal on the liberty are you looking for 1 complete box or some $ 10k suites initially to start with as my preference is that we start with a couple of the $ 10k suites provided that your price is acceptable to us .
Best Regards
Desmond Geraghty
I don't know how this note got on to my topix i didn't post it....but anyway just use my name if you contact.....
I have a buyer buying liberties right now.....in the Bs which is an exception as the chinese are finishing the redemption already but will take a limited amount of bonds liberty and others...
[email protected] Tony
Bond Buyer

Mandaluyong, Philippines

#750 Oct 6, 2013
Hollywood77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah exactly, where is the scam. Where? Where? Keep on looking you mindless limited flea market collector. I'll tell you where to start looking. You have to start by looking for your intellect. Unless you find it, you have absolutely no business being here. Yet clueless individuals like you somehow always find plenty of time to keep on coming here to endlessly scream how much they hate any success story. Yes, keep on looking for a scam while others are trading their bonds for billions. Very intelligent. Just make sure you pass the deadline and when the topic gets quiet, cause everyone went on their yachts, make a post here that everyone probably went to jail. And that's your own life choice. Brilliant, isn't it. LOL
Bwah Bwah Bwah....for years I heard all about those who are about to own the world through using Historical Bonds....NEVER EVER have they succeeded.

As David Cheever says, show me ONE DEAL....just ONE LITTLE DEAL..... BUT of course you NEVER WILL because you are the HEAD LOSER on here.

People give you FACTS and show you where you are WRONG, but all you ever do is reply with BLUSTER and BULL CRAP, never a single FACT.

In my opinion, and believe it or not I am entitled to MY opinion, those who resort to personal insults and abuse do so because of a lack of their own intellect, which they try to project onto OTHERS.

"......all of you just wait and see what happens at the dealdline....." zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz, waiting! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Still waiting!~~~ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Hell is about to Freeze Over!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#751 Oct 6, 2013
Bond Buyer wrote:
<quoted text>
Bwah Bwah Bwah....for years I heard all about those who are about to own the world through using Historical Bonds....NEVER EVER have they succeeded.
As David Cheever says, show me ONE DEAL....just ONE LITTLE DEAL..... BUT of course you NEVER WILL because you are the HEAD LOSER on here.
People give you FACTS and show you where you are WRONG, but all you ever do is reply with BLUSTER and BULL CRAP, never a single FACT.
In my opinion, and believe it or not I am entitled to MY opinion, those who resort to personal insults and abuse do so because of a lack of their own intellect, which they try to project onto OTHERS.
"......all of you just wait and see what happens at the dealdline....." zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz zz, waiting! zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Still waiting!~~~ zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Hell is about to Freeze Over!!
Yeap, you did it again genius. LOL. Keep on writing your denial posts and waste your own time while others get rich. You must probably think, you're very special and that my life's purpose is to convince you. Keep on hoping..........
Bond Buyer

Mandaluyong, Philippines

#752 Oct 7, 2013
Nothing to convince ANYONE about, other than a year ago I could buy historical bonds for around $50 each.....and JOKERS in places like here and Linkedin are pushing the prices up by divulging SWAMP WATER..........

In turn this affects my business, so I am not writing for the fun of it!!

Simple.

Can you answer the question posed sincerely, which I know you will answer truthfully : DID YOU EVER CLOSE A deal with a historical bond at more than (say )$10,000??

If so I will seel you my entire inventory!!

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#753 Oct 7, 2013
Bond Buyer wrote:
Nothing to convince ANYONE about, other than a year ago I could buy historical bonds for around $50 each.....and JOKERS in places like here and Linkedin are pushing the prices up by divulging SWAMP WATER..........
In turn this affects my business, so I am not writing for the fun of it!!
Simple.
Can you answer the question posed sincerely, which I know you will answer truthfully : DID YOU EVER CLOSE A deal with a historical bond at more than (say )$10,000??
If so I will seel you my entire inventory!!
Ok, let me make a statement for the record, since no broker here confirmed closing Billion dollar bond transaction as a FACT;

YES, of course we have closed bond Transactions for sky high prices. It's happening right now and it will be happening this month. Current priority is Liberty 10.000 and 75B pay out is being wired within 48 hrs. from specially allocated reserve funds. No waiting. Period.

--- bond --- 75B --- take money and run --- vacation.

Very simple. Brokers are very welcome to hunt this bond down and bring it to me for instant reward. Wish you best luck and success story. Thank you.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#754 Oct 7, 2013
My email; [email protected]
Bond Buyer

Mandaluyong, Philippines

#758 Oct 8, 2013
Fact?? What FACT?? Where are the supporting details?? Is it just a FACT because you say so?

Look, I am not an agent and nor do I have ANY connection with G L-Barre,( I am at the other end of the world!!) but he sent me these offers this morning, and because he is a recognized BOND DEALER, and backs his offers up with FACTS, I tend to believe him....even if his prices are going through the roof....CAUSED BY ALL THE BULL CRAP ON HERE:

SKYPE: glabarre-chris

"LIBERTY BOND" of the Republic of China - 1937 - 26th Year of the Republic of China.

We do have the following denominations...

As always, subject to prior sale.......

$5 Partial Coupons 665 pieces at $700 each =$465,500.

$5 Full Coupons 105 pieces at $1,200 each =$126,000.

$10 Partial Coupons 488 pieces at $1,200 each =$585,600.

$10 Full Coupons 172 pieces at $2,200 each =$378,400.

$50 Partial Coupons 55 pieces at $5,200 each =$286,000.

$50 Full Coupons 11 pieces at $10,200 each =$112,200.

$100 Partial Coupons 70 pieces $10,200 each =$714,000.

$100 Full Coupons 14 pieces $20,200 each =$282,800.

$1,000 Partial Coupons 19 pieces $100,200 each =$1,903,800.

We do have 19 sets of the Escalera $5,$10,$50,$100, and the Rare $1,000. All in superb near mint condition and including the PASS-CO'S. Right now, I could sell EACH SET OF 5 FOR (Escalera's)....$117,500.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#759 Oct 8, 2013
Bond Buyer wrote:
Fact?? What FACT?? Where are the supporting details?? Is it just a FACT because you say so?
Look, I am not an agent and nor do I have ANY connection with G L-Barre,( I am at the other end of the world!!) but he sent me these offers this morning, and because he is a recognized BOND DEALER, and backs his offers up with FACTS, I tend to believe him....even if his prices are going through the roof....CAUSED BY ALL THE BULL CRAP ON HERE:
SKYPE: glabarre-chris
"LIBERTY BOND" of the Republic of China - 1937 - 26th Year of the Republic of China.
We do have the following denominations...
As always, subject to prior sale.......
$5 Partial Coupons 665 pieces at $700 each =$465,500.
$5 Full Coupons 105 pieces at $1,200 each =$126,000.
$10 Partial Coupons 488 pieces at $1,200 each =$585,600.
$10 Full Coupons 172 pieces at $2,200 each =$378,400.
$50 Partial Coupons 55 pieces at $5,200 each =$286,000.
$50 Full Coupons 11 pieces at $10,200 each =$112,200.
$100 Partial Coupons 70 pieces $10,200 each =$714,000.
$100 Full Coupons 14 pieces $20,200 each =$282,800.
$1,000 Partial Coupons 19 pieces $100,200 each =$1,903,800.
We do have 19 sets of the Escalera $5,$10,$50,$100, and the Rare $1,000. All in superb near mint condition and including the PASS-CO'S. Right now, I could sell EACH SET OF 5 FOR (Escalera's)....$117,500.
1. First of all you've misspelled "G L-Barre"s name and I already wrote on this forum to some other fool that was trying to impersonate him misspelling "his own name" precisely the way you did.

2. We know exactly who George is and communicated with him regarding current operation.

3. George LaBarre knows exactly what's going on right now, that's why he put his entire bond inventory for sale after being in the business of flipping bonds for 30 plus years and this decision matches more less the timing of my posts here stating that these bonds will very soon become worthless. Where do you think that came from ? You still want to call it coincidence ?

4. Most of these bonds are not in our database, have history fabricated by previous owners or don't have any history at all, regardless, whether they have PASS-CO or not.

5. George LaBarre prefers to avoid KYC for his own private reasons.

Is anyone holding you from buying these bonds ? No. You are more than welcome to buy them and sell'em to us for Billions, but if I tell you that upon verification such bond is not in our database, don't blame me for your suicidal thoughts.

Please stop distracting potential clients with your further questions. If you're still not satisfied with these answers, please write to your government that US Treasury and Federal authorities interfered with your $100 ebay business.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#761 Oct 9, 2013
Hollywood 77!!!

WOW, I did not know you worked for the US Treasury and Federal Authorities......

Are you in fact impersonating a US official, or are you out of work because of the budget cuts??

OH, I forgot, you could solve the whole of the US Budget Deficit with just one of your Escalera packs!!

(which are for sale for a few Bob elsewhere!!)

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#762 Oct 9, 2013
CHINESE BONDS WANTED - directly by Intake Officers ( No chain of brokers )

You will be offered highest prices possible as of today and almost immediate closing. Your Liberty 1000, Liberty 10.000, Black Eagle 27. 500 will be submitted directly with the top of designated trustees of Intake group. We have extremely high demand for Chinese historical bonds as of today. Also BE 27.5. This operation would not last forever and has soon coming deadline, beyond which historical bonds will be declared and considered worthless. This is direct contact with compliance officers and Intake Managers for Chinese Treasury department which is the real buyer right now. Currently offered prices to every bond owner, this time also INCLUDING FLIPPERS, are listed below - with significant accent at Liberty 10.000, as the owner of this bond will be paid almost immediately out of specially reserved funds ( full cash wire transfer for 75B each ). Even flippers can be instantly rewarded at this point if they have real bond authenticated by PASS-CO.

Prices and time frame;

Liberty 10 000 - Suite of 6 - 220B closing in 10 days
Liberty 1000 - Suite of 5 - 100B closing in 10 days
Liberty 10 000 - 75B -( Funds are reserved and allocated, closing in 2 DAYS !)
Liberty 1000 - 30B closing in 7 days
Petchili - 1.2B closing in 7 days
Victory 10000 Market price, around 60B closing in 10 days
Black Eagle 27.5000 - 45B closing in 24hrs ..........Black Eagle 1000, 5000, 10K, 20K, 30K, 50K, 100K Market price closing in 7 days

Procedures;

Very simple. The client deposits bond at nearest HSBC bank, gets an SKR from that bank, stating that such and such bond was brought to the bank, then flies to London or Zurich, stays over night in the hotel and picks up the money wired to his designated local HSBC bank account on his name. That's it. It's a dream procedure. As long as you have PASSCO or other authentication, the Transaction will be under full Federal protection and direct bank to bank procedures.

Procedures in general;

Closing will be in 2 days (48 hours after compliance)
Closing can take place bank to bank ( recommended HSBC )
If bank to bank requested then bond can be placed in large and dominant bank in New York i.e.
SKR received and provided with Package
Payment can be placed in different bank in different country
TTM Buyer, Owner will attend no substitutes or representatives allowed
This takes place in Zurich or London

Please let us know which of the above bonds are you currently in possession of and if you're ready to send KYC package along with POL, as this is the requirement to initiate the process of compliance. Thank you

email; [email protected]
Dumont N

Belgium

#763 Oct 10, 2013
Hi everybody,

I am looking for Black eagle 27500 Bond immediately, I can to make this business in 48-72H.

It's really serious, I am not a player.

Somebody have one to sell?

Thanks for reply,

Best regards,

N.Dumont

[email protected]
tony oclery

Abbotsford, Canada

#766 Oct 16, 2013
Re. HISTORIC CHINESE BOND REDEMPTION PROGRAM - OFFERED BY TIER 1 AND TIER 2 BUYERS.
We now have a very unique opportunity to work with a conglomerate of several Large Chinese Trust and Banking Institutions
They have proved track record of closing transaction.
Procedure:
Send Complete package including, but not limited to,
Full CIS .. To Validate Owner (Compliance)
Copy of Owners Passport (Compliance Check)
Copy of Bond front and back To Validate Bond (Compliance)
Copy of PassCo of Bond .. To Validate and Authenticate Bond
Proof of Possession .. Photo of passport/bond/Passco or Perito on current newspaper held by owner

Upon successful compliance, a Trust & Fees agreement will be provided to bond owner
Price -_______ less 10-20%
10% Bank take off top
5%-(Buyer /Program Intake Officers)
5% All Intermediaries
Location for closing Zurich, London or Any Top International AAA Rated Bank
Settlement Transfer of funds & Can setup of overseas accounts for bond owner

Closing will be 2-5 days (after 48 hours of compliance)
Closing can be take place bank to bank
If bank to bank requested then bond placed in large and dominant bank or Approved Safe Keeping Houses.
SKR received and provided with Package
Payment can be placed in different bank in different country
TTM Buyer or Owner will attend no substitutes or representatives allowed
This takes place in Zurich or London

Please let me know if your Sellers accept [email protected]

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#767 Oct 16, 2013
tony oclery wrote:
Re. HISTORIC CHINESE BOND REDEMPTION PROGRAM - OFFERED BY TIER 1 AND TIER 2 BUYERS.
We now have a very unique opportunity to work with a conglomerate of several Large Chinese Trust and Banking Institutions
They have proved track record of closing transaction.
Procedure:
Send Complete package including, but not limited to,
Full CIS .. To Validate Owner (Compliance)
Copy of Owners Passport (Compliance Check)
Copy of Bond front and back To Validate Bond (Compliance)
Copy of PassCo of Bond .. To Validate and Authenticate Bond
Proof of Possession .. Photo of passport/bond/Passco or Perito on current newspaper held by owner
Upon successful compliance, a Trust & Fees agreement will be provided to bond owner
Price -_______ less 10-20%
10% Bank take off top
5%-(Buyer /Program Intake Officers)
5% All Intermediaries
Location for closing Zurich, London or Any Top International AAA Rated Bank
Settlement Transfer of funds & Can setup of overseas accounts for bond owner
Closing will be 2-5 days (after 48 hours of compliance)
Closing can be take place bank to bank
If bank to bank requested then bond placed in large and dominant bank or Approved Safe Keeping Houses.
SKR received and provided with Package
Payment can be placed in different bank in different country
TTM Buyer or Owner will attend no substitutes or representatives allowed
This takes place in Zurich or London
Please let me know if your Sellers accept [email protected]
LOL.
tony you are advertising something that came from us
word for word
exact same text
3 weeks ago you denied existence of such operation didn't you ?
living circus

tony if you want to work for us, you have to be able to tell the clients where the allocated funds for the bonds are. Otherwise they will tell you they don't want to wait forever again with another fairy fabulist. There are a lot of bonds deposited with so called "direct to Intake Officers" and nothing happens. With us they will get paid immediately without waiting.

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#768 Oct 17, 2013
The circus is in town.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#769 Oct 20, 2013
....."come join the band, tra lah lah lah......"

the circus is at least entertaining!!
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#770 Oct 20, 2013
When will you ever grow up???
luna

Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina

#773 Oct 24, 2013
I need


The price for the QV 1000 sind 15 Bi cash und Potosi

SAN LUIS POTOSI (1897) SILVER-AGU MIN. 15 B USD

Potos Oro 1865 -$1000 Oro: 60 B

Potos Aguas 1896: 15 B

Potos Plata 1897 Yellow 1.1 M: 15 B

Potos Petroleo 1916: 50 B



SAN LUIS POTOSI (1897) GOLD MIN. 60 B USD

SAN LOIS POTOSI MEXICANA De PETROLEUM BOND (1916) MIN.50 Bi. USD

tony oclery

Abbotsford, Canada

#775 Oct 24, 2013
Chinese and mex bonds//

liberties, petchilies, rly bonds, black eagle etc etc

We need the below Bonds:
1: Petchili's ( 25+)
2: Railway bonds 1913 ( 20 B)
3: BE27500 ( 30B)
4: Liberty Escalera's 1K and 10K (30 & 60)
5: 10K ( 70+)( contract in 48 hours)
6: Super Black Eagle (100B)
7: Super Petchili (20B)
8: Farmer Bank Bond 1933 (100B+)

These bonds can we present direct to the buyer group.
All buyer has already performed.

All closing in max.8 days


<<< Upon agreement Buyer will open Act.W/password & user name so seller can go on line to check sellers acct that will show POF in their name.

ususal millions and billions [email protected]
tony oclery

Abbotsford, Canada

#778 Oct 26, 2013
I have a short window for small liberties but must use their paymaster.....Anderson...
prices for 5 10 20 100 etc start at 310 million and go down to 25 million cash for the lowest . Nobody is taking these bonds so it is a good deal,,,,
Attorney in Canada 20% ppp and 5% commission ---close in one week...
SO IF YOU WISH TO SELL YOUR SMALL LIBERTIES LET ME KNOW AND SEND DOCS ASAP..........CHEERS TONY.
[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Greeneville man charged with rape of a child 7 hr Skip 22
News Drugs seized hidden in concrete bricks - El Pas... (Mar '08) Sat willy nelson 2
Did Cheever buy that Magnum PI House in Hawaii?? Jul 29 Robert Fisher 4
75% of Americans are living paycheck to paychec... Jul 29 Robert Fisher 8
private placement program 100m 100% riskless pp... (Jul '12) Jul 28 james dirou 18
I will buy Chinese bonds NOW (Sep '13) Jul 25 Omar 99
News Bank of America and Walgreens Most Active Stock... (Jun '12) Jul 24 Raj Chanani 7
More from around the web