1843 Black Eagle Mexican Bond for Sale
LVMC101

Los Angeles, CA

#716 Aug 30, 2013
St-John wrote:
LFB, like all those on here who say they represnt buyers, you are providing owners with CATCH 22 scenarios!
"Payment is not negotiable" versus "price to be confirmed" is a totally illogical argument, and like all the pretenders on here, it falls down in so may ways!
I offered ONE (just one) bond for sale and was fed all sorts of nonsense about table top meetings behind closed doors with billions of (beads or sea shells?) on offer....all I had to do was send a copy of the bond (which I did) and my personal details (which I gave) and guess what?
NOTHING.......
All I asked for was that someone showed me $50,000 and they could have my bond.....guess what! No one here has a penny!!
Contact me lvmc70 at yahoo.com
jean Oliveira

Brazil

#718 Sep 2, 2013
Bom dia,
Patricia
Gostaria de saber sobre aguia negra, 27,500 que vc periciou no Brasil.É real e autêntica.
Burch

Entlebuch, Switzerland

#719 Sep 6, 2013
Hello Dear

I looking for Black Eagle 27'500. If you have send me the whole and current compliance Document and please not older than 3 Day's.

Please - I have no time for Faker, liars and cheaters! No Game!

With Games we all could not make Money!

Roger

[email protected]
Ja ja ja ja

Jersey City, NJ

#720 Sep 7, 2013
THIS CLOWN is a real joke and a BURCH of crap....
.."No time for Fakers, Liars and Cheaters! No Games.??.... REALLY??
HAVE YOU LOOKED IN THE MIRROR?
To everyone...Save yourself the aggravation ..... Don't Bother Hers with this Clowm
Joe

Long Beach, CA

#721 Sep 7, 2013
Black eagles or Chinese railroad bonds will.
Only be accepted if there in issue bank along.
With Current SKR DIRECT FROM TOP EUROPEAN Banks,
Asia Brasilia LTN Accepted only been reissue ,
New Currency must be top bank SKR ISSUE Account. Holder's owner/investor/lease instruments .
1 Billion USD Up to 50 Billion USD Or Euro's.
Submit Full Cis package's yours truly Joe.
tony oclery

Abbotsford, Canada

#722 Sep 9, 2013
again i have access to thousands of bonds...if you have real cash money i can get petchilis in low low millions but must be cash.... we have passco and kyc and up to date...cc rq'd [email protected] [email protected]

No spam

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#724 Sep 10, 2013
tony oclery wrote:
again i have access to thousands of bonds...if you have real cash money i can get petchilis in low low millions but must be cash.... we have passco and kyc and up to date...cc rq'd [email protected] [email protected]
No spam
I know who these guys are;

1. They live in New Hampshire
2. They've never sold any bond for 1B, cause
3. They can't deal with government
4. They don't deal with KYC

But I have to admit; They have their own private contact inserted in PASS-CO and they've been doing pretty good flipper job over the past 30 years :)
tony oclery

Abbotsford, Canada

#725 Sep 13, 2013
There are no buyers only touts for lines of credit.I have offered kyc passco for chinese bond at less than 5 million dollars even down to one million nobody has any money.....

So now I work with ppp in financial institutions for all bond types..........

usually 40 weeks....

[email protected]

don'tn waste your time looking for buyers...even chinese won't pay if ever until 2014 and then only less than 30% of all perfect bonds.

Location hidden

#726 Sep 14, 2013
tony oclery wrote:
There are no buyers only touts for lines of credit.I have offered kyc passco for chinese bond at less than 5 million dollars even down to one million nobody has any money.....
So now I work with ppp in financial institutions for all bond types..........
usually 40 weeks....
[email protected]
don'tn waste your time looking for buyers...even chinese won't pay if ever until 2014 and then only less than 30% of all perfect bonds.
I want everybody to pay attention to this classic example of a completely confused individual. The purpose is to make real investors happy and to enlighten discredit buttons to most of the crap here. This insane trying hard wannabe wants to say whatever garbage presentation his pumpkin head is capable of and pollute - I don't know who - with disappointment of his expectations or beliefs or wherever that anger comes from. 1 Million dollars could be an easy executed redemption of KYC'd and PASS-CO'd Chinese bonds at any point especially right now. In my humbled opinion the offers on this forum are quite visible for these bonds, but this individual has never approached me (for example) knowing that his deals are impossible to close. If we have anyone here that is willing to reject billions of dollars let me know. It'd be quite interesting. I can't resist to follow his statement, since he "decided to put his mighty bonds into PPP" instead. Poor guy doesn't know that PPP goes through the same DD that the above described bonds, but the funniest thing is that he mentions "financial institutions". I don't even want to go into; what Chinese will pay for, cause that would be a total comedy. This very influential individual adds 30% estimated value on top of his expertise, which cracks me up hard to stop. Please, meestr, pleez no mor. I really don't know which one is the winner; "PPP financial institutions" or "Chinese won't pay" or "less than 30% of all perfect bonds" or "nobody has any money". We got a true quadruple winner here
tony oclery

Abbotsford, Canada

#728 Sep 20, 2013
Hollywood77 wrote:
<quoted text>
I want everybody to pay attention to this classic example of a completely confused individual. The purpose is to make real investors happy and to enlighten discredit buttons to most of the crap here. This insane trying hard wannabe wants to say whatever garbage presentation his pumpkin head is capable of and pollute - I don't know who - with disappointment of his expectations or beliefs or wherever that anger comes from. 1 Million dollars could be an easy executed redemption of KYC'd and PASS-CO'd Chinese bonds at any point especially right now. In my humbled opinion the offers on this forum are quite visible for these bonds, but this individual has never approached me (for example) knowing that his deals are impossible to close. If we have anyone here that is willing to reject billions of dollars let me know. It'd be quite interesting. I can't resist to follow his statement, since he "decided to put his mighty bonds into PPP" instead. Poor guy doesn't know that PPP goes through the same DD that the above described bonds, but the funniest thing is that he mentions "financial institutions". I don't even want to go into; what Chinese will pay for, cause that would be a total comedy. This very influential individual adds 30% estimated value on top of his expertise, which cracks me up hard to stop. Please, meestr, pleez no mor. I really don't know which one is the winner; "PPP financial institutions" or "Chinese won't pay" or "less than 30% of all perfect bonds" or "nobody has any money". We got a true quadruple winner here
OK i have some petchilis at one million dollars each with kyc and docs pol etc..........[email protected] Tony.

The only contradiction to my post is that some big EU banks are closing on buying liberties in 3-4 days----so the exceptions prove the rule..........My contact is direct to these banks.

$-minus 20%

Procedure :

Day 1- Seller sends KYC and POL Day 1

Day 2- Buyer provides POF via Online Banking- Seller will be receive Online User ID and Password- will go to HSBC online banking, Will be able to access his account established by buyer to see POF.
<<< Contract will be sent for approval to Seller when he receives password and user ID.

Day 3 - TTM will be scheduled at the closest Branch HSBC in the world to Seller - Seller goes to bank takes his bond and signs his signature card. Hands the Bond to Banker - The funds are released. Done

Hope you find the price and procedures acceptable to proceed.

Awaiting for your reply.

They are really asking for the 100, and 10,000 series,, I know there prices and straight direct ttm, cash buyout the cn10´s are different but still liberty series,,, hsbc told me will look at them tho.. straight bank procedure...

Regards
delali

Chicago, IL

#729 Sep 21, 2013
my client has $9 million to invest in a very viable venture in your country,email me if you are interested [email protected]
Stanley Park

Vancouver, Canada

#730 Sep 21, 2013
BE OWNER wrote:
I've been reading all these posts!
To start, let me state this:
These "brokers" that request CIS, pictures of Bond, and all that kind of STUPID REQUESTS imagine that I (like all REAL OWNERS of BE 27,500) allow that one net-joker "drives" the Operation ONLY because "claim to have a Buyer"? Where do you live? In the moon?
I had another BE 27,500 and sold one!
But without these "jokes"!
It was agreed WITH BANK OFFICER a TTM IN BUYER'S BANK and all has been done there!
These fakers that request Documents, upfront, should be in jail!
Just a last coment to Tony OClery!
100 B? THAT'S RIDICULOUS!
Here is a good note for you. THE BANK OF MEXICO NEVER EVER EVER ISSUED BLACK EAGLE 27,500.00. THE MAXIMUM DENOMINATION WAS 20,000.00 PESOS. THESE ARE FRAUDULENT BONDS. HAVE FUN SELLING THEM.

Location hidden

#731 Sep 21, 2013
Stanley Park wrote:
<quoted text>
Here is a good note for you. THE BANK OF MEXICO NEVER EVER EVER ISSUED BLACK EAGLE 27,500.00. THE MAXIMUM DENOMINATION WAS 20,000.00 PESOS. THESE ARE FRAUDULENT BONDS. HAVE FUN SELLING THEM.
Your information is incorrect. Please do not contribute to confusion here and verify any garbage you come across the internet.
tony oclery

Abbotsford, Canada

#733 Sep 26, 2013
Hollywood77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Your information is incorrect. Please do not contribute to confusion here and verify any garbage you come across the internet.
That is true the 27500 was forged on the 20k but as all the bonds are art value it doesn't matter..

Location hidden

#735 Sep 26, 2013
tony oclery wrote:
<quoted text>
That is true the 27500 was forged on the 20k but as all the bonds are art value it doesn't matter..
Tony, let me explain. I see where your confusion comes from. I apologize for not concluding that before, but now it's clear. You are probably not a scammer and the problem here is rather confusion. Look; Today - as of today today Thursday or already Friday 09/27/13, there is ONLY ONE way of Chinese bond Trading today and it has absolutely nothing to do with any kind of regular bonds trading in the past as people knew it. It has also nothing to do with bank offers etc. There are some Trusts - yes - that are trying to participate and squeeze as mediators in these Transactions, cause the amount of money is enormous. Very soon this world event will be over, so the time is of the essence. Because of it's confidentiality I will obviously skip the details of this operation, but one thing is for sure; whoever is in possession of these bonds will lose a fortune by not submitting them before the deadline. After that there will be NO historic bond market. You can say bye bye and make a bonfire at the beach before it gets cold. Yes. BE 27.5 exists. Do you think that Chinese Royal family will announce today's hunt for fake Black Eagles offering billions of American dollars? Think about it. This Trading has nothing to do with some old standard collectibles market or any private maniacs, the way it used to be. If you have Chinese bonds that are in our database, then send me KYC with POL via email and wait for money. Very simple. If I was you I wouldn't wait 2 seconds.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#739 Oct 2, 2013
Hollywood....you started off slagging me on here because I said there was NO SUCH THING as a market for historic bonds.

You slagged me off and called me a DONKEY because I told you that you confused the REAL MULTI TRILLION dollar, pound, Euro bond market for historical bonds.....

I told you that the Black Eagle 27,500 was a forgery, and NOW you compound your ignorance by stating that a MEXICAN Black Eagle is somehow connected to the Chinese royal family!!

Did China own Mexico back in the 1800's?

even though you consider me a DONKEY and a BANK TELLER, I was on the 1985 BIS comittee when all these bonds were finally redeemed. The CIC is now my largest client....and I can tell you and all those you are trying to BRAINWASH that there is no plan to repatriate, recapitulate of otherwise PAY for these bonds in an effort to cancell them.....

IF anyone did so, the Germans, Mexicans, Barziliand, Japanese and every nation with restructuring bonds out there would join the queue.

The NY courts continue to kick out claims on the Dawes and Young issues..but like others you will say I am a liar!!

Good luck!!

Location hidden

#740 Oct 2, 2013
St-John wrote:
Hollywood....you started off slagging me on here because I said there was NO SUCH THING as a market for historic bonds.
You slagged me off and called me a DONKEY because I told you that you confused the REAL MULTI TRILLION dollar, pound, Euro bond market for historical bonds.....
I told you that the Black Eagle 27,500 was a forgery, and NOW you compound your ignorance by stating that a MEXICAN Black Eagle is somehow connected to the Chinese royal family!!
Did China own Mexico back in the 1800's?
even though you consider me a DONKEY and a BANK TELLER, I was on the 1985 BIS comittee when all these bonds were finally redeemed. The CIC is now my largest client....and I can tell you and all those you are trying to BRAINWASH that there is no plan to repatriate, recapitulate of otherwise PAY for these bonds in an effort to cancell them.....
IF anyone did so, the Germans, Mexicans, Barziliand, Japanese and every nation with restructuring bonds out there would join the queue.
The NY courts continue to kick out claims on the Dawes and Young issues..but like others you will say I am a liar!!
Good luck!!
Have you ever gone to Egypt fool ? Take a trip, get on the pyramid and maybe then you'll be finally able to see that no matter how high you are on that pyramid, you never know what's going on on the level above you. China did not have to own Mexico back in 1800's fool. China can own it just by buying Mexican Black Eagle 27.500 bonds, because, unlike other bonds, they're totally backed up and being the owner of those is just like owning the LAND. BIS does not allow uninformed jokers like you to join it's committee. There is no need for your respond to my post. You are obviously too old and have nothing better to do but posting 250 times over and over and over again about the same thing; that KTT doesn't exist and that historical bond market doesn't exist. You have absolutely no interest of doing business here. Your interest is to make sure that the owners of these bonds will throw their extremely valued papers to the garbage and miss their life fortune event. Thank you very much for wishing me good luck (I always love to take more positive energy on my side), unfortunately I won't repay you with the same, as I don't want you to destroy some poor bastard's life. FYI I'm very glad that you don't belong to the top and glad that you have no idea what's going on right now, cause people like you would only contribute to chaos on this planet.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#742 Oct 3, 2013
Hollyweed77, if you ever closed one deal and made decent money off of it, you wouldn't be here looking for deals. Common sense contradicts your claims of fame.

And for the record: Show me ONE deal (re. historical bonds) that made the kind of money you claim it's for the taking and I will buy you and Thomas T. Lee (A Justday) lunch for the rest of your lives.

If any historical bond made the money you have been posting about, the banking sector would know about it by now. So far, nothing but hot air off your key board.
Hollywood77 wrote:
<quoted text>
Have you ever gone to Egypt fool ? Take a trip, get on the pyramid and maybe then you'll be finally able to see that no matter how high you are on that pyramid, you never know what's going on on the level above you. China did not have to own Mexico back in 1800's fool. China can own it just by buying Mexican Black Eagle 27.500 bonds, because, unlike other bonds, they're totally backed up and being the owner of those is just like owning the LAND. BIS does not allow uninformed jokers like you to join it's committee. There is no need for your respond to my post. You are obviously too old and have nothing better to do but posting 250 times over and over and over again about the same thing; that KTT doesn't exist and that historical bond market doesn't exist. You have absolutely no interest of doing business here. Your interest is to make sure that the owners of these bonds will throw their extremely valued papers to the garbage and miss their life fortune event. Thank you very much for wishing me good luck (I always love to take more positive energy on my side), unfortunately I won't repay you with the same, as I don't want you to destroy some poor bastard's life. FYI I'm very glad that you don't belong to the top and glad that you have no idea what's going on right now, cause people like you would only contribute to chaos on this planet.
Bond Buyer

Philippines

#744 Oct 3, 2013
HOT AIR, no facts, only BLUSTER........

I have been a bond buyer (meaning Historic) for a few years....and they are advertised all over the world......at realistic prices!

why should some upstart try to convince HIMSELF that there is some magic new world order just looking out for HIM ALONE??

Where is the scam?? Because it feels like a real old Pump and Dump to me!!

Location hidden

#745 Oct 4, 2013
Bond Buyer wrote:
HOT AIR, no facts, only BLUSTER........
I have been a bond buyer (meaning Historic) for a few years....and they are advertised all over the world......at realistic prices!
why should some upstart try to convince HIMSELF that there is some magic new world order just looking out for HIM ALONE??
Where is the scam?? Because it feels like a real old Pump and Dump to me!!
Yeah exactly, where is the scam. Where? Where? Keep on looking you mindless limited flea market collector. I'll tell you where to start looking. You have to start by looking for your intellect. Unless you find it, you have absolutely no business being here. Yet clueless individuals like you somehow always find plenty of time to keep on coming here to endlessly scream how much they hate any success story. Yes, keep on looking for a scam while others are trading their bonds for billions. Very intelligent. Just make sure you pass the deadline and when the topic gets quiet, cause everyone went on their yachts, make a post here that everyone probably went to jail. And that's your own life choice. Brilliant, isn't it. LOL

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
It Is Time For David Cheever + John Koskinen to... 1 hr Send Him to Jail 1
The Truth Finder Needs to Review the Story of C... (Aug '16) 7 hr Rrb 6
I Am A Han Ban Giant Having Done Much, Much Mor... 8 hr Han Ban Giant 1
David Liar Cheever Needs To Watch Out Oba's Cur... 9 hr Oba Curse 1
My Life Is An Open Book to Help You Learn the R... 9 hr Han Ban Giant 3
That Black Oba From Africa Did You In by Piling... 12 hr Oba Done You In 1
When Midget Cheever Talked About His Sins, He M... 12 hr Stone Lion Curse 1
More from around the web