1843 Black Eagle Mexican Bond for Sale
John Devaney

Brooklyn, NY

#679 Jul 14, 2013
My colleague Scott Dunkel has a real buyer for Mexican bonds and I think other bonds.

Please email him at enterprise178@hotmail.com
mitch

Farmingdale, NY

#680 Jul 16, 2013
tony oclery wrote:
CHINESE BONDS:
1. Chinese 1913 Providence of Petchili Gold Loan 500,000# Bonds. Price:$24B.
2. Chinese 1913, Five Percent Reorganization Gold Loan Bonds 20#. Price:$50M.
3. Chinese 1913, Five Percent Reorganization Gold Loan Bonds 100#. Price:$130M.
MEXICAN BONDS:
4. 1843, Black Eagle, 27,500 Pesos Mexican Bond. Price:$45B
5. San Luis Potosi, Silver & Gold Only. Price:$24B
6. Queen Vitoria 1000. Price:$10B
7. 4-Heads Presidents. Price:$10B
8. Winston Churchill. Price:$200-300M
9. Big Umbrella. Price:$200-300M
[ Liberty Bonds, buyer who is currently closing on, 1912, 1937 1nd 1938 Liberty bond suites with 1000 and 10,000 denominations included.
The smaller denominations are of no interest to the buyer without at least a 1000 included.
Price as of yesterday for the suite containing a 1000 is 50B cash closing in 7 banking days or 500B structured payment with 5% down at closing, close in 15 banking days.
The buyer will purchase single 1000, and 10000 denominations also the 1912, 1,500 MT backed Liberty. If the 1,500MT backed have a authentication certificate the price will be 2-3T structured payment. Without authentication 600B-1T.
pbinc_2@yahoo.com
We have buyers for your chinese bonds that are paying much more then you requested. Do you have attestation letters, cis and pol?
Mitch

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#681 Jul 16, 2013
Hi Tony, I see your settlement has moved back to Zurich...it was in Canada last month...did you complete yet? Still waiting an invitation to your celebration so you can "rub my face in it".....

Good Luck.
Stan Lee

Aurora, CO

#682 Jul 18, 2013
Impossible for your client to have an authentic 27,500 BLACK EAGLE BOND. PassCO has never certified one and has never seen one. You are more than welcome to call them yourself 866-727-7262
iulian

Focsani, Romania

#687 Jul 23, 2013
paintings by gustav klimt,jean baptiste corot,valentin serov,etc for sale,only colectors.skype-baurasiulian.
tony oclery

Surrey, Canada

#688 Jul 26, 2013
Demand is high...we need more sellers of petchilis particularly brics of 1001 each price in the Ts.

pbinc_2@yahoo.com
tony oclery

Surrey, Canada

#689 Jul 26, 2013
St-John wrote:
Hi Tony, I see your settlement has moved back to Zurich...it was in Canada last month...did you complete yet? Still waiting an invitation to your celebration so you can "rub my face in it".....
Good Luck.
Who cares as long as the onsellers buy them.

Location hidden

#693 Jul 30, 2013
SO, by now you are filthy rich?? Right?? STill waiting to hear that the GENUINE sellers who ask a few hundred dollars are all WRONG!!
duane

Calgary, Canada

#699 Aug 16, 2013
We are looking for Liberty bonds,
Liberty 5, 10, 100, and 10000
Guaranteed bonds WILL TRANSACT WITH OUR BUYER IN 10 DAYS

duane.gbull@gmail.com
tony oclery

Surrey, Canada

#701 Aug 18, 2013
[1:46:50 PM] Tony O'Clery:[August-16-13 12:20 PM] Tony O'Clery: Send me these with full kyc asap

<<< ameritrade and ameritex like the queen elizabeth, black diamonds, and petrobas, I sent them copies but with an ncnd,,, plus thats wallstreet, they are sec, and imf regulated so we are safe,,, they are giving me a price evaluation monday, these will go into trade and paid weekly, if they give good price we all accept will use a central paymaster for me and you and take it and be happy, program is 40 weeks I think, if we like offer monday will do a conferrence, pbinc_2@yahoo.com
Jorge

Oklahoma City, OK

#702 Aug 19, 2013
We have Historical Bonds wrote:
If you are loking a 27500 black eagle , 4 face , napoleon 1809, blueberry, queen victoria 100 and 1000 or an other one contact me.
Please, dont send information BROKERS , we only interested in private and direct sales.
equus@samerica.com
.. Need black eagle please contact me asap
ton oclery

Surrey, Canada

#704 Aug 22, 2013
Let us get real the Chinese are the redemption, many quotas are full waiting for pay later this year or next year..

We have bonds with authentication and provenance for private buyers in the very low million some less than 5 million....

Procedure is communicate with me....i will organise a cc with seller....

buyer most prove ability to pay bank reference will do... then only then kyc goes out....as otherwise it is shopped around by buyers with no money or is sent around to other offset platforms mostly with no money and looking for lines of credit,,,

we want only private cash buyers,,,all kinds petchilis, liberties, mexican, japanese, german and other chinese available and in north america..\

pbinc_2@yahoo.com pbinc3@gmail.com

1 million to 5 million on some....

Location hidden

#707 Aug 23, 2013
Tony, I agree, its time to get real!!
Ray D

Vaudreuil, Canada

#708 Aug 25, 2013
Tom Turner wrote:
Have you any packages that you can send me of Mexican bonds . If yes then please send soonest as I have buyers for bonds, 27,500 and 30,000Peso bonds and 50,000 peso bonds and 100,000 peso bonds. soonest is best, Year of issue 1843
I have direct access to the owner of Black Eagle Bond 27500 ready for sale.They are real players and do not want to to waste time and efforts.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#709 Aug 25, 2013
Ray D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have direct access to the owner of Black Eagle Bond 27500 ready for sale.They are real players and do not want to to waste time and efforts.
I'll take them. Please send me an email and read my post above if you could, thank you

Location hidden

#711 Aug 27, 2013
Never mind the "Ray D" offer or should I say Mario. This guy is a simple flipper and a complete noobie, thousands of which claim to be "$1400 Chinese bond dealers" straight from ebay
Bond Buyer

Philippines

#712 Aug 30, 2013
E-bay?? I buy all my historic bonds at auction....so I know they are real!!

Location hidden

#713 Aug 30, 2013
Bond Buyer wrote:
E-bay?? I buy all my historic bonds at auction....so I know they are real!!
Auction for bonds????? Buahahahaha Before anything else, why don't you explain me the reason why you hide under so many nicks Mario. I have only one and don't really have any need to vanish and reappear somewhere else million times. I truly have no comments to the above post since I can't stop laughing. Don't know how to start and where to start hahaha
LVMC101

Los Angeles, CA

#714 Aug 30, 2013
Ray D wrote:
<quoted text>
I have Direct access to Buyer who need BGs and Black Eagles
Contact me...lvmc70 at yahoo.com
Several has claimed to have direct acess to SELLER. Please prove it.
LVMC101

Los Angeles, CA

#715 Aug 30, 2013
BE OWNER wrote:
I've been reading all these posts!
To start, let me state this:
These "brokers" that request CIS, pictures of Bond, and all that kind of STUPID REQUESTS imagine that I (like all REAL OWNERS of BE 27,500) allow that one net-joker "drives" the Operation ONLY because "claim to have a Buyer"? Where do you live? In the moon?
I had another BE 27,500 and sold one!
But without these "jokes"!
It was agreed WITH BANK OFFICER a TTM IN BUYER'S BANK and all has been done there!
These fakers that request Documents, upfront, should be in jail!
Just a last coment to Tony OClery!
100 B? THAT'S RIDICULOUS!
Contact Me lvmc70 at yahoo.com
Need BGs and BE

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All The Lapdogs Got Help From Crook Cheever To ... 42 min Center 1
Don't Be Fools Still Thinking To Show Force In ... 4 hr War 1
The Power Of Cheever's Curse Will Be Known In D... Sun Curse ... 1
The Crook Cheever Needs To Deliver Fee Pay To T... Sat Fishy 3
Cheever can hack..But No Use! Sat Hack 3
Rod Rosenstein, Deputy AG Will Handle The Indic... May 17 Mouth ... 1
The Leakers Again Showed How Dumb DC Trump Is..... May 17 Fool ... 2