1843 Black Eagle Mexican Bond for Sale
tony oclery

Surrey, Canada

#519 Dec 5, 2012
[email protected]

please consider the environment before printing this e-mail
WARNING
This communication may contain CONFIDENTIAL information. If you are not the intended recipient or believe that you may have received this communication in error, please reply to the sender indicating that fact and DELETE the copy you received. In addition, you should NOT print, copy, re-transmit, disseminate, or otherwise use the information.
*** WARNING *** Be advised we report all fraud activities and attempt to commit crimes to: INTERPOL, FBI, CIA, IC3, US Treasury Dept., FinCEN, SEC, Federal Reserve, ICC Commercial Crime Services, RCMP, New Scotland Yard, City of London Fraud Squad, Crime Stoppers International, &/or Homeland Security
FOR SELLERS ONLY FOR SELLERS ONLY
DEADLINE Thursday December 6 at 9 PM EST for acceptance of New Bond Packages for AUTHENTICATED authenticated PETCHILIs & specific AUTHENTICATED MEXICAN bonds
DEADLINE Thursday December 6 at 9 PM EST for acceptance of New Bond Packages for AUTHENTICATED authenticated PETCHILIs & specific AUTHENTICATED MEXICAN bonds
WE WISH ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A HAPPY NEW YEAR
2012 is winding down however the elves, our team and the buyer(s) are working. Our current focus is on closing(s) however; we are still accepting selected collateral as stated within. We are SO THANKFUL for the mutual support and the diversity of opportunities that you and your clients have provided.
All of our Buyers for All bonds will be shutting down for acceptance of New Bond Packages on Thursday December 6, 2012 at 9PM EST. All of our Buyers for All bonds will be shutting down for acceptance of New Bond Packages on Thursday December 6, 2012 at 9PM EST.
The Buyers will be accepting updated Bond packages dated today and tomorrow Thursday, December 6th..
Note pricing for the NEW submissions.
We will be accepting NEW SUBMISSIONS of the following Bonds:
Chinese
1913 Petchili IF AUTHENTICATED - 300-400B; Close in Zurich; 5-7 Banking days, Expenses or travel and lodging paid
THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS TO THE BELOW PROCEDURE I HAVE NO FINANCIAL NEED TO ACCEPT ANY ADDITIONAL PACKAGES
I WILL NOT ACCEPT ANY NEW SELLERS NEXT YEAR!! I MAY NOT EVEN MAKE TIME TO DO R & E FOR CURRENT ACCEPTABLE SELLERS WITH LARGE INVENTORIES
KYC & POL MUST BE DAY OF SUBMISSION OR PREVIOUS DAY
NO PHONE CALLS OR CONFERENCE CALLS!! DO NOT REQUEST ONE
IF CLARIFICATION IS NEEDED, SEND REQUEST BY EMAIL IF CLARIFICATION IS NEEDED, SEND REQUEST BY EMAIL
ACCEPTABLE Mexican Bonds ONLY IF ONLY IF PERITO SIGNED BY MARTHA PATRICIA BLANCO JIMENEZ OR WITH RECENT PASSCO
 1843 Black Eagle 27,500
$ 100B; Close in Zurich, Expenses or travel and lodging paid for; package received today; Contract by Friday and Close once acknowledged
 1865 Four Head President -$ 3B-$ 5B
 1905 Queen Victoria -$ 50B
 1897 San Luis Potosi (Gold or Silver)-$ 300B-$ 500B
All the other Bonds that are accepted and pass compliance will close no later than the 15th of December.
These Buyers pay through Structured Settlements.
5% to 15% down at closing,
the balance paid over an agreed period of time between Buyer and Seller.
Need Genealogy SIGNED BY SELLER sent with Packages! No Genealogy ==No Package Submission! SIGNED GENEALOGY MUST BE IN WORD FORMAT SO I CAN ADD MY INFO
ONLY 1 INTERMEDIARY ALLOWED --Usually the SELLER MANDATE/REP ALL OTHERS BY SUB-FEE AGREEMENT
Commission/Fees - 10%; 5% Bank(Closed); 5% Seller Side(Open);
Seller side split = 2.5% Buy Side / Sell Side 2.5%.
KYC Wet blue ink signatures and initials on all pages Attorney Attestation on Attorney Letterhead - Must be same date as package and must be wet blue ink signature and initials Scanned color copy BACK OF COUPONS
tony oclery

Surrey, Canada

#520 Dec 5, 2012
tony oclery wrote:
Have urgent buyer for 4head president as seller went elsewhere 40-60B. was the quote urgent as closing for holidays soon. [email protected]
Still buying mex and chinese for a short while
tony oclery

Surrey, Canada

#522 Dec 11, 2012
We are currently in the final stages of monetizing/trading a client’s historical gold backed German note package. We are very pleased with the performance of the trade principle so far and expect final POP in early January if not sooner.

Given the content of your initial email to us I thought you might have interest in exploring this trading avenue. Let us know.

Regards,

[email protected]
David

Phoenix, AZ

#523 Dec 11, 2012
Vitaliy wrote:
Requires a real buyer for these bonds
Type of the bond WINSTON CHURCHILL Bonds“ Winston Churchill” 1906 -100 Folio .
CHRISTOPHER COLOMBUS , QUEEN VICTORIA ,QUEEN ELIZABETH , BLACK EAGLE 27500, NAPOLEONS 1808-1809-1810 , 4 HEADED PRESIDENTS, WINSTON CHURCHILL, QUEEN VICTORIA 100 PESOS
Have real buyer all cash for black eagle 27500 and petchilli direct to buyer rep please email if still have please [email protected] com
vitaliy

Vitebsk, Belarus

#524 Dec 12, 2012
Now I'm working directly with the buyer's bank for historical bonds.
vitaliy

Polatsk, Belarus

#525 Dec 12, 2012
I urgently need a bond Pecheli
David

Phoenix, AZ

#526 Dec 13, 2012
Angelo wrote:
<quoted text>
At this time the only offer is as follows for the Black Eagle
27500 (Escalera and BE from 9/11/13 pieces) by a
Foundation is very important:
- Range from 150/250 B (minus fees mentioned below 10.00%) for
every Black Eagle 27500 (for Escalera offer is being made if
really is available, since there are very few ...);
- Any payment in cash;
- Commissions 10.00%- of which 5.00% Buyer Mandate and banking group and Intermedia - 2.50% and 2.50% Buyer Side Side Sellers
with the mode 'above;
- Documents: Photo doors and the back of the title (scanned at least 600 pixels) color passport of the owner A4 color, Pass or co-Examination of Expert authorized and updated POL (max of two days).
If the practice is accepted, it is required KYC and the Buyer or the
representative (Buyer Mandate) takes immediate contact with the Seller to organize the TTM.
Have cash buyer RWA with compliance package sent for review or front back with newspaper today passport buyer will then engage seller any otherway can not be done real cash buyer if this can be done and bonds verified sale will occur immediately.
Best Regards,
David [email protected] com
LAL

Flushing, NY

#527 Dec 15, 2012
Black Eagle 27500 is a forgery. It doesn't exist.
I also don't understand why a QV-1000 is ever worth in the billions of dollars. It's rare yes but it's not worth a billion dollars.
Can anyone explain how it can be worth such a sum of money?
giani

Brazil

#533 Dec 20, 2012
i need bond eagle 27500 have petichili for sale have black eagle escalera for sale have others business more urgent black ealge 27500 my skype giani_chini
Paul George

Barcelos, Portugal

#535 Jan 9, 2013
We are direct to Seller of:

1843 Black Eagle with a 27,500, with pass-co and support documents

Price: 100 Billion Dollars + 10%

NON NEGOTIABLE PROCEDURES:

1 - Proof of Funds

2- Letter of Intent

3 - 3Client Information Sheet
Huisl

Barcelos, Portugal

#537 Jan 9, 2013
I Have a seller of 1843 BE 27500

Contact who show interes

[email protected]

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#538 Jan 10, 2013
Wow, what a coincidence..... You have 27500 bonds, and there is another post where the seller has 27500 for sale!!

On Ebay they are valued at $7.88 each.......

Good luck.
A Justday

Lewiston, NY

#539 Jan 10, 2013
A bunch of nonsense - US treasury agents got nothing better to do???
Paul George and Huisl

Leiria, Portugal

#540 Jan 10, 2013
I was tricked by a friend

From what I saw is all lies

Sorry
A Justday

Lewiston, NY

#541 Jan 10, 2013
W/ 409 postings, I doubt there is even one Sale done!!! A total waste of TIME!!!

Nice chat...
alvi 631

Medellín, Colombia

#544 Jan 16, 2013
do you need queen elizabeth 100, queen victoria? let me know, we have severals.

[email protected]

who="Tony OClery"]have a contact with interest in all types of bond including black eagle and other mexican bonds maximillian etc ony
mogul marathon

Fairfield, CA

#547 Jan 17, 2013
Looking for real deal buyer for Pecheli. Attorney to Attorney. Cc we have compliance package upon request!

[email protected]
tony oclery

Surrey, Canada

#548 Jan 19, 2013
I have real sovereign buyers slow but real direct no flippers who cannot get a line of credit...

[email protected]

All bonds, ltns adn chinese etc
tony oclery

Surrey, Canada

#549 Jan 19, 2013
mogul marathon wrote:
Looking for real deal buyer for Pecheli. Attorney to Attorney. Cc we have compliance package upon request!
[email protected]
[email protected]

Have real sovereign buyers unlimited own funds

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#550 Jan 22, 2013
Tony Oclery, you have nothing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
You Can Fool Yourselves With Nonsense... But, T... 7 hr LOL Cheever 5
This is proof of China's stupidity. 7 hr Braying Cheever 3
The Braying Cheever Continued To Act Like A Mul... 18 hr Braying Cheever 1
News Afton Woman Charged With 1st-Degree Murder (Mar '17) Sat Max Planck 5
David Cheever is doing what he promised he woul... Sep 22 LOL Cheever 2
News Politically charged report sheds more light on ... Sep 21 a_visitor 5
Lucifer Will Grab All Those Brits By The Throat... Sep 21 LOL Britain 1
More from around the web