This goofball is so out there. Cult member. Thinks the sun is edible
peter tucker

Olivet, MI

#367 May 14, 2012
"our meetings with the US Treasury" Only one you ahd was a tax audit
Coert van As

Johannesburg, South Africa

#369 May 22, 2012
Hallo Carole, I have seller that will be in Zurich from the 24th may 2012 to close on Blueberries and othe historical bonds. Please contact me at [email protected] for info on the bonds.
CaroleP wrote:
<quoted text>
Our Buyers are closing with funds set aside to purchase $27,500 Black Eagle; Winston Churchill; 4 Head President; Queen Victoria; 12 or more Blueberries; (others case by case).
Thank you,
[email protected]
Richard

Council Bluffs, IA

#370 May 22, 2012
I have a requestor Black Eagle 27,500's.
Please advise.
Richard

[email protected]
Richard

Council Bluffs, IA

#371 May 22, 2012
I have a request for Black Eagle 27,500's.

[email protected]
RAFAEL P

Santo Domingo, Dominican Republic

#372 May 25, 2012
TENEMOS GRUPO DIRECTOS DE COMPRADORES PARA LOS SIGUIENTES BONOS
WINSTON CHURCHILL
BLUEBERRY EN CANTIDADES GRANDES
BONOS CHINOS
LTNS EN EUROCLEAR
QUEEN VICTORIA DE 1,000 Y DE 100
QUEEN ELIZABETH
BONOS ALEMANES
COMO QUEREMOS NEGOCIOS REALES SOLO QUEREMOS COMUNICACION CON LOS TENEDORES PROPIETARIOS DUEÑOS O CON UN MANDATE O REPRESENTANTE DIRECTO
[email protected]
tony oclery

Surrey, Canada

#373 May 25, 2012
talked to a platform manager yesterday and he said hardly any mex bonds closed over 3 years.
Gio

Italy

#374 Jun 4, 2012
LOOKING FOR BLACK EAGLE BOUNDS. CONTACT ME AT [email protected] IF YOU HAVE.
Aleksandar Omar

Hamburg, Germany

#375 Jun 13, 2012
need seller of all exotic mexican bond with fresh compliance . please send quick - this week is the last Week to close !!:-). we ll reply the compliance within 1 Day . our e-mail adress : [email protected] , Skype : dragprom .
Black eagle, President bond , Blueberries bond , Escalera, Colombus Bond , Napoleon bond etc. etc. ALL PRICE POAYED ARE CASH - IMMEDIATE TTM AND CLOSING we work direct with Buyer side . very Proffesional and real . Hurry up . Thank You .
LiberalDuck

Spring, TX

#376 Jun 14, 2012
David Cheever wrote:
I remember a man from Seattle, Washington, I think his name is something like, MAYER ETKIN or close to that. He kept asking the world for $100,000 to get things done and he too got taken for a ride. He worked his ass off and at the end, nothing to show for all his efforts. The principals just laughed at him and never paid him a cent.
Poor sap.
Ya, I heard of him and he is still up to his old ways of internet panhandling. Im curious to know more on what you said of him being scammed. This pest ETKIN has defrauded a number of prominent and honest business people in the Seattle area. From what I hear , this guy is actually mentally ill literally diagnosed with a mental disorder I beleive it is Schizophrenia. He without a doubt is a smart minded individual with an extensive educational background, which came to a sudden hault with his current diagnosis. With that said he was still capable of defrauding people out of millions of dollars, with nothing to show for it. The guy is living in a shed behind a kind familys home near the downtown area of Seattle.
LiberalDuck

Spring, TX

#377 Jun 14, 2012
Traders are warned to be aware of fraudulent business offers on the Internet quoting non-existent instruments of ICC. The false references most frequently concern trading in currencies, commodities, gold and financial instruments.
Elaborate websites soliciting export and import business are offering get-rich-quick deals. Some include full texts of bogus ICC non-circumvention and non-disclosure agreements. Other phoney references to watch out for are "ICC Regulations 400/500/600" and "ICC Prove and Move Rules".
No such ICC documents or rules exist. Their appearance on websites should be seen as indicating a possible scam. They may in some cases be used to lend credibility to fraudulent transactions.
The genuine version of ICC''s non-circumvention and non-disclosure agreement is ICC Publication No. 619, ICC Model Occasional Intermediary Contract'', available for sale at the online ICC Business Bookstore and through ICC national committees.
Traders are well advised to familiarize themselves with ICC rules and mechanisms that are used every day in the conduct of trade, for example the rules governing letters of credit. The current version of Uniform Customs and Practice for Documentary Credits (UCP) is known as UCP 600. UCP 500 is out of date and UCP 700 has yet to be issued.
"For years, incautious investors and traders have fallen victim to fraudulent proposals involving paper documents quoting non-existent ICC rules, and often they have been cheated of large sums. Now it appears that the Internet is being used as a vehicle for these schemes. The terminology changes constantly, but the risk is always there," said ICC First Director Martin Wassell.
An added difficulty is that the documents wrongly quoting the ICC are not necessarily designed to defraud unwary investors. In some cases legitimate traders innocently quote the non-existent rules, having copied the reference from correspondence they have received or from other websites.
ICC''s London-based Commercial Crime Bureau (CCB), part of ICC''s Commercial Crime Services, keeps close track of all types of documentary fraud and issues warnings as soon as it detects new methods of parting the gullible from their money. Any investor wishing to check out a dubious proposal is advised to contact CCB, or ICC in Paris
Ahmed ALAOUI

Morocco

#378 Jun 16, 2012
DIFFERENT BOND OPPORTUNITIES !!!

1) I'm DIRECT to 3 Platforms Taking Bonds as Collateral to enter into a PPP!!!

Also they are Looking For MEXICAN BLACK EAGLE buying immediately!!!

2) BUYER (BANK) IN EUROPE BUYING "LTN"...MUST BE IN EUROCLEAR WITH FOLLOWING PAGES 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 11, 14. PRICE 22% OF FACE VALUE + 3% COMMISSION. CIS AND PASSPORT. TRANSACTION WILL CLOSE IN FIVE (5) HOURS!!! NOTE: Please Just send copies of Euroclear 1,2,3,4,7,11,14, CIS and Passport... NOT OTHER DOCUMENTATION FOR NOW!!!

3) AND HERE BELOW ANOTHER RELIABLE SOURCE LOOKING FOR JAPANESE BONDS...

We need of Japan 57-Series ¥500-Billion and ¥100-Billion Treasury Bonds issued in 1983.

We can deal with 10, 20 and up. Also other denominations like ¥ 300Billions.

Look forward for your earliest reply.

Kind regards
Ahmed ALAOUI
[email protected] m
tony oclery

Surrey, Canada

#379 Jun 17, 2012
Ahmed ALAOUI wrote:
DIFFERENT BOND OPPORTUNITIES !!!
1) I'm DIRECT to 3 Platforms Taking Bonds as Collateral to enter into a PPP!!!
Also they are Looking For MEXICAN BLACK EAGLE buying immediately!!!
2) BUYER (BANK) IN EUROPE BUYING "LTN"...MUST BE IN EUROCLEAR WITH FOLLOWING PAGES 1, 2, 3, 4, 7, 11, 14. PRICE 22% OF FACE VALUE + 3% COMMISSION. CIS AND PASSPORT. TRANSACTION WILL CLOSE IN FIVE (5) HOURS!!! NOTE: Please Just send copies of Euroclear 1,2,3,4,7,11,14, CIS and Passport... NOT OTHER DOCUMENTATION FOR NOW!!!
3) AND HERE BELOW ANOTHER RELIABLE SOURCE LOOKING FOR JAPANESE BONDS...
We need of Japan 57-Series ¥500-Billion and ¥100-Billion Treasury Bonds issued in 1983.
We can deal with 10, 20 and up. Also other denominations like ¥ 300Billions.
Look forward for your earliest reply.
Kind regards
Ahmed ALAOUI
[email protected] m
What does the imfpa or geneology look like how many in there? [email protected]
peter tucker

United States

#380 Jun 17, 2012
Fee agreement and genealogy mean nothing at all
Adolfo V Moya

Pharr, TX

#381 Jun 18, 2012
I have a contact with 1943 black eagles from 1000 to 50,000 but how do we know that the buyer is for real and that they can buy them here is a copy of one. just send me your email and I will forward it to you.So you can see one of them. [email protected]

P.S. We have seen and ran into a lot of people and at the end don`t have nothing.
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#382 Jun 18, 2012
Give them 3 days to get buyer on phone:NOT BROKER OR CONFERENCE CALLS. IF THEY DO NOT DO THAT, FORGET IT
michael

Harlingen, TX

#383 Jun 18, 2012
Adolfo V Moya wrote:
I have a contact with 1943 black eagles from 1000 to 50,000 but how do we know that the buyer is for real and that they can buy them here is a copy of one. just send me your email and I will forward it to you.So you can see one of them. [email protected]
P.S. We have seen and ran into a lot of people and at the end don`t have nothing.
Adolfo, I see you are in McAllen. I am in Harlingen. If you would like to compare notes, email me and I will provide a phone number.
[email protected]
Adolfo

Pharr, TX

#385 Jun 18, 2012
tony oclery wrote:
<quoted text>
What does the imfpa or geneology look like how many in there? [email protected]
I will talk to my bond holder and se what he say He has the black eagle 27500,queen victoria and the 4 president but He want a serious buyer that is not going to waste his time.
R Damon Moss

Tampa, FL

#387 Jun 21, 2012
Manolo wrote:
<quoted text>
Saludos,
estámos interesados en bonos 4 presidentes y Queen Victoria 1000.
Mi correo es:
fjavier49 arroba hotmail.com
Un cordial saludo.
Manolo
I'm looking for bonds, Please advise
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#388 Jun 21, 2012
This guy is full of garbage...Posts under different names from different location

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank To That Oba Maggot, Illinois Is To Become... 6 hr The Junk State 1
David The Tax Cheater Should Never Forget Oba F... 17 hr Forget Not Oba 1
I Doubt US Dared to Declare The Date of Poverty... 17 hr Jesse Crook Cheever 3
The Liar Cheever Became the Crook When He Pocke... Sat The Crook Cheever 3
Pay Attention: China Is Aimed To Be Poverty Fre... Sat Tepper The Witness 5
The Days Of Tax Cheater David Cheever Are Numbe... Sat The Credential 1
David Cheever made over $300 million on Goldman... Jun 23 The Liar Traper 3
More from around the web