peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#312 Apr 5, 2012
Hey Tony....your balls are finally in a ringer where they belong. That is what happens when you peddle cult insanity and garbage. Go back to Saturn where belong
Mirella Ramos

Miami, FL

#313 Apr 5, 2012
Tony you are part of the problem, you sent me an email that someone name Carlos or Costa who were the buyers had call me which is an out right lie, and just now I received a call from someone in
Australia you gave my packages too. So the C&D issued to you yesterday is accurate you are a time waister and responsible for my packages going around in the internet, I do not think you will ever or have ever close a bond in your life, that is why you have the time to waist in this forums, get a life.
tony o clery

Langley, Canada

#314 Apr 5, 2012
Mirella Ramos wrote:
Tony you are part of the problem, you sent me an email that someone name Carlos or Costa who were the buyers had call me which is an out right lie, and just now I received a call from someone in
Australia you gave my packages too. So the C&D issued to you yesterday is accurate you are a time waister and responsible for my packages going around in the internet, I do not think you will ever or have ever close a bond in your life, that is why you have the time to waist in this forums, get a life.
Costa is the buyers rep for the platform...I knew he had called and Juan pablo told me , that you had talked to carlos and told me to c and d any other place--one more in fact. so I c and d mohammed in australia who was the other one looking at your package, apparently he has already sent it in almost immediately.BUT IT HAD NOT BEEN SUBMITTED AS FAR AS I KNEW..This is where Cheryl Adams came from who i didn't know.

However in December georg klump brought me a deal of yours 1BB which was approved by the platform and you were supposed to add in the other 99 as rolls and extensions..but georg informed that you cancelled and went to another broker you knew well. I believe you still have the 100BBs in question.

I dont think you have ever sold a bond in your life otherwise you would be retired no submitting, cancelling, c and d ing all over the place and besmirching people's names and telling lies about buyers reps who have called you......YOU SHOULD BE BLACKLISTED
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#315 Apr 5, 2012
Tony...this is getting old. Too much methedrine mixed with peyote... your sentences are right out of fifth grade. They run on "something awful" Blacklisted???? Who the Christ shit are you??? Your ass is grass.....and that sweet sound is lawn mowers revving up. Ouch!!!
tony o clery

Langley, Canada

#316 Apr 5, 2012
peter tucker wrote:
Tony...this is getting old. Too much methedrine mixed with peyote... your sentences are right out of fifth grade. They run on "something awful" Blacklisted???? Who the Christ shit are you??? Your ass is grass.....and that sweet sound is lawn mowers revving up. Ouch!!!
thank you peter mother tucker deluded still
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#317 Apr 5, 2012
Oh boy.....a recess joke
tony o clery

Langley, Canada

#318 Apr 5, 2012
Mirella Ramos wrote:
Mohamed al zahar in australia was c and d by me on instructions from you via juan pablo arango morales and vicente...he should not have been calling you...apparently he was the one connected to cheryl...Again there were only two places that i had looking at the package
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#319 Apr 5, 2012
Boo hoo. Quit your squirming

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#320 Apr 5, 2012
tony o clery wrote:
<quoted text>
Mohamed al zahar in australia was c and d by me on instructions from you via juan pablo arango morales and vicente...he should not have been calling you...apparently he was the one connected to cheryl...Again there were only two places that i had looking at the package
Isn't this what we call, "Daisy Chains"?

If you are not direct to the principal party, then you are wasting your and everyone's time.
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#321 Apr 5, 2012
Lil tag along Tommy and his after the fact response
tony o clery

Langley, Canada

#322 Apr 5, 2012
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't this what we call, "Daisy Chains"?
If you are not direct to the principal party, then you are wasting your and everyone's time.
it is very difficult when people are not transparent and lie through their teeth ,and bother the client like mohammed did..It is always 'I am next to the buyers rep' then you find out they are not...most of my own buyers i am one away from the buyer and on one i am direct to the exec vp of the platform...unfortunately not all platforms take all bonds..This was a disastrous mistake of mine for not being telepathic and the seller's family is putting the packages out everywhere at the same time so the seller has no idea where her packages are at least i knew mine were being looked at by two places. I feel sorry for Cheryl Adams as she omitted my name from the correspondance and left me thinking she was from outside.
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#323 Apr 5, 2012
Is this one sentence? Are you crying??? There is no "Cheever" It is amalgam of various people(BS Spotter, Robert Fisher...at least two more.) Lives inside a flat tire somewhere is US. He is too important to post his location...though it is New Jersey. The two of you deserve each other. Why don't you drop it after 10 hours of licking your wounds and bleeding all over everybody. YOU CAN NOT KEEP TRACK OF THE BROKERS YOU WORK WITH. WOULD NOT KNOW BUYER IF CRAWLED OUT OF YOUR ASS. Go back to burning witches and books THERE ARE NO PLATFORMS THAT DEAL WITH THESE BONDS...!!!!!ANYWHERE IN THE WHOLE WIDW WORLD

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#324 Apr 6, 2012
peter tucker wrote:
Is this one sentence? Are you crying??? There is no "Cheever" It is amalgam of various people(BS Spotter, Robert Fisher...at least two more.) Lives inside a flat tire somewhere is US. He is too important to post his location...though it is New Jersey. The two of you deserve each other. Why don't you drop it after 10 hours of licking your wounds and bleeding all over everybody. YOU CAN NOT KEEP TRACK OF THE BROKERS YOU WORK WITH. WOULD NOT KNOW BUYER IF CRAWLED OUT OF YOUR ASS. Go back to burning witches and books THERE ARE NO PLATFORMS THAT DEAL WITH THESE BONDS...!!!!!ANYWHERE IN THE WHOLE WIDW WORLD
I guess, because this fool (Peter Tucker) says so, it's got to be true!

NOT!

So far, of all his posts, none have nothing of value. Only dumb comments and a waste of forum space.
tony oclery

Langley, Canada

#325 Apr 6, 2012
THIS SALE CAN BE ACCOMPLISHED IN 5 DAYS....
GENEALOGY NEEDS 2 NAMES:

this is a bank group purchasing ---need kyc closing within max. of 5 days after receipt of kyc:

BONDS TO BE PURCHASED:-10% FEES

QUEEN VIC. 1000`s $850B

1843 BLACK EAGLE 27,500 $400B-$500B

1865 4-PRESIDENT 1000 $400B -$500B

1810 NAPOLEONS $T`s

CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS $T`s

WINSTON CHURCHILLS $T`s

RED DIAMOND "H" SERiES $T`s
tony oclery

Langley, Canada

#326 Apr 6, 2012
2012 Spring trade programs
I am attaching an update for your reference. We are now working DIRECTLY with 2 trade platforms in regards to the following types of bonds and financial instruments:

NEW!!! Cash trades - 2 million to 99 million USD or Euro– available for a very limited time. We spoke with the trader himself last night. This program is unique because the trade is fully protected. Cash funds will have an insurance guarantee of 100% of invested principal capitalwith a verifiable Insurance Policy from one of the largest insurance companies in the world. This insurance policy is verifiable by the client after funds have been verified bank to bank and prior to any funds being invested. Historical Returns: 25% to 50% off of Principal Investment per Month or Better – dispersed monthly. Terms 12-24 months. Transacting Bank: JP Morgan Chase and or Wells Fargo; United States Branch. Please highlight this program to your clients or fellow reps in the industry as quickly as possible. A guaranteed program like this for small trades is very rare and you must contact us by April 10th, 2012. Only 15 days to pass compliance so trade can start. If you have a client who is a candidate for this program, email us for procedures.

Cash trades 100+ million Euro– We are the Papered rep for a platform/direct to the platform manager. Historically some of the highest yields in the industry. Also available are managed buy-sells from 500M and up(that make more money); ledger to ledger. Totally safe transactions/Exit buyers already in place. For trades, blocking confirmations can be made by Swift or KTT which is used in many non-European countries. Performing clients with 505Million Euro may also be invited to participate in an Evergreen. We can even arrange parallel lines of trade with cash proceeds to multiply the rate of return.

Treasury Notes and T-strips – Direct to Fully Fed-approved trader. This can move quickly with information in hand.
Federal Reserve Notes - Uncut or cut dollar bills – Redemption can be done on the spot working with Chairman of one of the top 25 Western European Banks (WEB).
Gold certificates and gold in the banking system – Must be confirmable via Swift.

CDs – Are direct to a trader who specializes in these instruments. Get us the maturity date and the name of the bank so we can provide specific feedback.

Bank Guarantees - Can be traded – 500M or above. Must be written correctly and able to pass the originating bank’s compliance.

LTNs or Euroclear or Clearstream for trade or sale – Need full packages and screen shots of pages 1-14. Please no inquiries unless this can be provided. Direct to trader/buyer.

BONDS - All Cash-backed or Gold-backed Corporate or Sovereign Bonds for trade – including French, Swiss and Chinese. The trader is READY TO MOVE IMMEDIATELY. He has told us that any value will be considered with a complete, notarized wet signature, freshly dated package (no more than 10 days) because we can bundle smaller bonds in a trade but largest packages will get through the system fastest. Generous 50/50 contract - they are using their OWN money to back the trade. This trader is one of the most prolific and sought after in the industry. As you know, very few sales have taken place; therefore trades are the most advantageous consideration because 1. They allow the holder to make more money, 2. They happen just as fast or faster and 3. the owner gets to keep the bonds. Some bonds of interest are: BlueBerries, The Queen Victorias, Winston Churchill, Napoleons, 27,500, 1843 Suites, 4 "Head" Presidents, Christopher Columbus.

Another trader to whom we are direct has the exclusive contract and treaty arrangement forJapanese type 57 bonds which are now finally in position to be monetized and traded against. They are using their own money to not only guarantee these trades but also to insure them with an insurance policy.
PBinc@shaw.ca
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#327 Apr 6, 2012
This guy knows nothing, can barely complete a sentence, misrepresents everybody and everything, has nothing, is nothing, has no understanding of anything, does not understand that there ARE NO PLATFORMS THAT DEAL WITH THESE BONDS, deals only with his cabal of cult brokers and his stupidity just keeps feeding why nothing ever gets done.
BONDS MEXICANS CHINESE

Lima, Peru

#328 Apr 8, 2012
Dear Sir:
It's our pleasure to introduce us as a Financial Advisors group in charge of finding buyers and sellers for Mexican, Chinese and worldwide Bonds. Currently we are working with the following Bonds:
Estimados Señores: Nos es grato presentarnos:
Somos un grupo de Asesores Financieros encargados de conseguir compradores y vendedores de Bonos Mexicanos, Chinos y de todo el mundo.
Actualmente tenemos el encargo de conseguir los siguientes Bonos:
1. QUEEN VICTORIA BONDS
2. QUEEN ELIZABETH BONDS
3. CHINESE BONDS
4. NAPOLEON MEXICAN BONDS
5. NAPOLEON GERMAN BONDS
6. CHRISTOPHER COLUMBUS BONDS
7. BLACK EAGLE 1843 BONDS (27500 PESOS TO 100000 PESOS)
8. BLACK EAGLE 1843 FULL SUITE
9. 4 PRESIDENTS BONDS
10. 6 PRESIDENTS BONDS
11. MAXIMILLIAN BONDS 1859
12. BANCO CENTRAL MEXICANO BONDS
13. BLUEBERRY BONDS
among others.
We work directly with Platform, also with Banks and Buyers/Sellers.
Our group guarantee you a professional, fast and efficient broking in order to achieve a successful buy or sell of Bonds.
We are willing to do business anywhere around in the world.
If you need further information please do not hesitate to contact us.
We look forward to work with you in the near future.
Sincerely,
Financial Service Bonds
Administration
Trabajamos directamente y junto a Plataforma. Tambien con Bancos y Compradores/Vendedores directos.
Garantizamos una Intermediacion Profesional para lograr compras/ventas rapidas y eficientes.
Estamos dispuestos a realizar negocios de compra y venta de bonos de cualquier lugar del mundo.
Si usted desea vender o comprar bonos por favor contactenos que sera un gusto trabajar con usted
Estamos a su servicio.
Cordiales saludos
Financial Service Bonds
Administracion
Email: financial_service_bonds@hotmai l.com
peter tucker

Eaton Rapids, MI

#329 Apr 8, 2012
Give me a Jesus Christ Easter break. Total crap
Banco Central Mexicano

Los Angeles, CA

#330 Apr 13, 2012
I can offer for straight sale only 1903 Banco Central Mexicano (Mexican BlueBerries)Capital $10,000,000. One is brown/red 10 shares and second one blue 25 shares. Both have PASS-CO crtificate of authentication. I'm the owner/seller of the bonds. Bonds are located in L.A. area. If you are ready, willing and financially capable to purchase, please contact with price offer per bond.

Also can offer 1913 Chinese Historical Reo's Gold Loan Bonds for £20 and £100.

Please NO time wasting!

vitalila at hotmail dot com
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#331 Apr 13, 2012
Smells to Hacienda heaven. Hotmail???? Uh......do not think so. Nice try. Nothing will happen anywhere without full package. I own 200 ton locomotive. Trust me if no deceit here. Give me a price

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Community Bankers Push Lawmakers to Fill Vacant... Fri Sterkfontein Swar... 16
News Heartwarming Wells Fargo Ad Featuring Two Moms ... Fri mwooten 1
Insurance Wrap and Trader Platform (Jul '10) Thu getmikenow 15
Bigasoft Audio Converter updated to support con... (Jun '12) Apr 29 Lori Davidson 6
News McNeal found guilty of second degree felony rob... (Apr '10) Apr 27 DTM 25
A personal message to Thomas Lee / A justday Apr 25 Lori Davidson 4
I have 2004 Brazilian LTNs on Euroclear. Need a... (Oct '12) Apr 24 Procomm 10
More from around the web