1843 Black Eagle Mexican Bond for Sale
DR S RUIZ

Mexico, Mexico

#337 Apr 20, 2012
CDH08 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello sir are you still looking for this bond and the 1843 Black Eagle if so I have access to both.
"CDH08"
1843 Black Eagle and 4 head presidents.
PLEASE. SEND ME MORE INFORMATION TO [email protected]
TANKS.
DR. S. RUIZ
miguel

Campello, Spain

#338 Apr 22, 2012
tengo un bono mexicano de 1903 blueberry ..contacten con migo para informacion
FINANCIAL SERVICE BONDS wrote:
BOND SALE PURCHASE OF MEXICO AND THE WORLD
We buy BONDS recognized owner of source holder and / or broker properly identified.
We guarantee a job with absolute secrecy and confidentiality of transactions with real positions and quick release
We work directly with ppp platform to ensure a professional and efficient management and demand the same of the holders or authorized mandates.
To be served require:
1.- The place where the bonds are physically.
2.- Documents evidencing ownership of bonds.
3.- Perfect Copy of the Bonds and coupons: Pictures of the bonds at the back and the right to daily newspaper
4.- The value and details of the Bonds
5.- A document certifying the assignment to manage their negotiation
Once we receive this information and contact details of the holder, a director will be in contact with you to complete negotiations.
For security and to provide security to our customers that require carefully examine the bonds and certify its existence, so we will need your support ensuring you absolute discretion and confidentiality.
RESPECTED ALL BROKERS.
If you are a broker, we pay commission ONLY if you provide the transaction and the buyer binds us.
More Information Contact: [email protected] l.com
BONUS: 4 PRESIDENTS, PINK LADY LL, BLACK EAGLE COMPLETE AND OTHER SIMPLE 27.500, 30 M, BLUE BERRY OF 21 M, SANTA ANA, PS 400-Maximilians, RED DIAMOND, QUEEN VICTORIA, BENITO JUAREZ OF 5000, OF 20 000 Juares BENITO AND OTHERS
COMPRA VENTA DE BONOS MEXICANOS Y DE TODO EL MUNDO
Compramos BONOS de procedencia reconocida a propietario tenedor y/o intermediario debidamente identificados.
Garantizamos un trabajo con absoluta reserva y confidencialidad de las transacciones con posturas reales y de cierre rápido
Trabajamos en forma directa y con plataforma ppp que garantizan un manejo profesional y eficiente y exigimos lo mismo por parte de los tenedores o mandates autorizados.
Para poder ser atendidos requerimos:
1.- Lugar donde se encuentran físicamente los bonos.
2.- Documentos que acrediten la propiedad de los bonos.
3.- Copia perfecta de los Bonos y sus cupones: Fotos de los bonos por el revés y el derecho con periódico del día
4.- Valor y detalles de los Bonos
5.- Documento que acredite el encargo para gestionar su negociacion
Una vez recibamos esta información y datos de contacto del tenedor, un director nuestro se contactará con usted para terminar negociaciones.
Por medidas de seguridad y para brindar dicha seguridad a nuestros clientes requerimos examinar escrupulosamente los bonos y certificar su existencia, por lo que vamos a requerir su apoyo asegurandoles absoluta reserva y confidencialidad.
SE RESPETA A TODOS LOS INTERMEDIARIOS.
Si usted es un intermediario, le pagamos comision UNICAMENTE si usted facilita la transaccion y enlaza al comprador con nosotros.
Mayores Informes contactarnos: [email protected] l.com
BONOS: 4 PRESIDENTS, PINK LADY LL, BLACK EAGLE (AGUILA NEGRA) COMPLETAS Y SENCILLAS 27,500 U OTRAS, BLUE BERRY DE 30 M, BLUE BERRY DE 21 M, SANTA ANA, MAXIMILIANOS DE 400 PS, DIAMANTE ROJO, REYNA VICTORIA, BENITO JUAREZ DE 5000, BENITO JUARES DE 20 000 Y OTROS MAS
miguel

Campello, Spain

#339 Apr 22, 2012
queria tener informacion de como negociar un bono al parecer blueberry año 1903 que poseo desconozco siste3ma de negociacion ...
Robert G

Mesquite, TX

#340 Apr 24, 2012
Do you have REAL bonds.....I have Real buyers. Email me at [email protected]
ha-ha-ha

Ridgewood, NJ

#341 Apr 25, 2012
REAL-LY??
Bklyn Dave

Brooklyn, NY

#342 Apr 26, 2012
I am looking for a 1895 Red Diamond.
contact me at [email protected] or
Carol at [email protected]
Do anybody have Bond

Flushing, NY

#346 May 3, 2012
Hello

My name is Mrs.Idania V.Hernandez please call me Ida. I have a client that are in need of bonds
they are seeking the Purple / Blue LTNS on euro clear he-Will pay between 18-22%+2...the Buyer
is a cash buyer or he need is isin# and a clear close up a Screen Shot....we also looking for 27/500
4-head P...Please if you still have this available contact me at [email protected]
thank you
Ida
DocMartin

Phoenix, AZ

#348 May 3, 2012
Tom Turner wrote:
Have you any packages that you can send me of Mexican bonds . If yes then please send soonest as I have buyers for bonds, 27,500 and 30,000Peso bonds and 50,000 peso bonds and 100,000 peso bonds. soonest is best, Year of issue 1843
I have most of the Bonds that are uncollected.
[email protected]
DocMartin

Phoenix, AZ

#349 May 3, 2012
Please send me your e-mail address and I will send a list of uncollected Bonds including Mexico bonds, [email protected]
DocMartin

Phoenix, AZ

#350 May 3, 2012
I have a large list of desired bonds . Please send me your list and I will screen the avails to bring your requirements to the Forum.
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#351 May 4, 2012
3rd post and still ridiculous. You said nothing
NYC Bonds

Warren, NJ

#352 May 4, 2012
- Research Notes -

The 1843 Tesoreria General 27,500 doesn’t exist. It’s a forgery.

While the document it’s self is original, the denomination is falsified. The forgers will take a 500 or 20,000 Peso bond and alter the amount contained within “Por ps.”.

What they can Not alter is the written value on line 3 contained within the body of the text. In order of it to be a 27,500 bond, it would also have to say ( un “Vienti Siete Mil Quinientos” peso que es )

Sorry for the bad news.
peter tucker

United States

#354 May 7, 2012
Keep trying scumbag. You are next to the asylum
Michael Foster

Harlingen, TX

#355 May 7, 2012
peter tucker, you must be one bored sick f@#k of an individual. All you have done is put people down on here. What a person believes in is really none of your business. If you don't have anything positive to contribute, you should keep your f@#kin mouth shut.
tony oclery

Langley, Canada

#356 May 7, 2012
Michael Foster wrote:
peter tucker, you must be one bored sick f@#k of an individual. All you have done is put people down on here. What a person believes in is really none of your business. If you don't have anything positive to contribute, you should keep your f@#kin mouth shut.
Oh that isn'nt anybody that is just peter mother-tucker off his meds
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#358 May 8, 2012
Too much peyote and rum
CaroleP

Glendale, OR

#359 May 8, 2012
CDH08 wrote:
<quoted text>Hello sir are you still looking for this bond and the 1843 Black Eagle if so I have access to both.
Our Buyers are closing with funds set aside to purchase $27,500 Black Eagle; Winston Churchill; 4 Head President; Queen Victoria; 12 or more Blueberries; (others case by case).

Thank you,
[email protected]
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#360 May 8, 2012
You are right. I could care less what you think!!! Have something real to contribute besides some Biblical Mary Poppins reference? Find a bond buyer. I am shocked at your foul language... have your mother wash your mouth out with bleach
Michael Foster

San Juan, TX

#361 May 8, 2012
peter tucker wrote:
Too much peyote and rum
Maybe you should try a little peyote and rum! It might mellow you out a little bit!!
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#364 May 13, 2012
Tony....go have a bologna sandwich

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Midget Ghost Cheever Thought He is A Mule..... 10 min Han Ban Giant 1
The Dirt Poor Europeans Are Warned Not To Bring... 8 hr Dirt Poor EW 1
That Filthy and Dirt Poor India Tried To Prolon... 8 hr Rat India 1
Open Free Online account 9 hr Rosan 1
Russian Money Is At The Center of Jared Kushner... 15 hr Russian Money 1
The Middle Class Students Can Use Their Hands T... 17 hr Starky Future 1
It Is Baloney For News Max/ Finance To Talk Abo... 20 hr All The Baloney 1
More from around the web