1843 Black Eagle Mexican Bond for Sale
Manolo

Barcelona, Spain

#291 Mar 30, 2012
We have Historical Bonds wrote:
If you are loking a 27500 black eagle , 4 face , napoleon 1809, blueberry, queen victoria 100 and 1000 or an other one contact me.
Please, dont send information BROKERS , we only interested in private and direct sales.
Saludos,
estámos interesados en bonos 4 presidentes y Queen Victoria 1000.
Mi correo es:
fjavier49 arroba hotmail.com
Un cordial saludo.
Manolo
ha-ha-ha

Jersey City, NJ

#293 Apr 1, 2012
David, outside of entertaining to any location he has posted, Peter Tucker is like that commercial you see on TV that is funny but yet is not necessary or relevant to anyone life. So you ignore it and go get a drink or a snack and come back when the noise is over.
I like to look at Peter also that junk mail you get in between the bills, statements and letters you receive in the regular daily mail. Keep in minds I am sure if you were to take out or eliminate Peter from all of the postings in the world he comments on, I am sure it would add a great amount of the bandwidth back to the internet. Look at him as the..“Joke of the day”…

I am also sure this will trigger him to place another ridiculous comment, so let’s all enjoy ourselves on what is to come from the Joke.
Enough said….
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#294 Apr 1, 2012
Thank you...more free publicity..... just spell name right. That is important thing. That is why we are here right????? To be discovered???? Better than "American Idol" Feel better already
tony oclery

Langley, Canada

#296 Apr 4, 2012
MIRELLA RAMOS is a serial double engager and total waste of time beware of her she never closes....
tony oclery

Langley, Canada

#297 Apr 4, 2012
mirella ramos's broker cheryl adams is also a serial double engager which tecnichally is fraud stay away from her also
tony oclery

Langley, Canada

#298 Apr 4, 2012
if i find out there was an actual double engagement adams and ramos will be reported to the SEC...
Cheryl Adams

Pittsburgh, PA

#299 Apr 4, 2012
tony oclery wrote:
mirella ramos's broker cheryl adams is also a serial double engager which tecnichally is fraud stay away from her also
I am not Mirella ramos broker. I received the file from another supposedly reputable broker. Please don't tarnish my reputation. I have nothing to do with mirella ramos other than to receive her file and to give the file to an end buyer. I do not want to hur the broker that gave me her file because I did not know that mirella ramos was a disreputable seller. I can prove the chain of brokers that gave me the file.

Who are you? I don't know who you are?
Cheryl Adams

Pittsburgh, PA

#300 Apr 4, 2012
tony oclery wrote:
if i find out there was an actual double engagement adams and ramos will be reported to the SEC...
If there is anything untoward taking place, I will report this to the SEC myself when I get to the bottom of this. Also there will be repercussions because my name is publcly being defamed. I will not allow this to go 1 step further without getting to the truth.
tony o clery

Langley, Canada

#301 Apr 5, 2012
Cheryl Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
I am not Mirella ramos broker. I received the file from another supposedly reputable broker. Please don't tarnish my reputation. I have nothing to do with mirella ramos other than to receive her file and to give the file to an end buyer. I do not want to hur the broker that gave me her file because I did not know that mirella ramos was a disreputable seller. I can prove the chain of brokers that gave me the file.
Who are you? I don't know who you are?
you are all over the bottom of the email that was sent to me unsanitised and so obviously from the your text you were pitiching her whiles she was engaged and had been even called by the buyers...so your worst --your name is listed
tony o clery

Langley, Canada

#303 Apr 5, 2012
Cheryl Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
If there is anything untoward taking place, I will report this to the SEC myself when I get to the bottom of this. Also there will be repercussions because my name is publcly being defamed. I will not allow this to go 1 step further without getting to the truth.
JUAN Pablo arango morales,

Looks like you and vicente shot yourselves in the foot.....submitting to Cheryl Adams when you knew that JKs buyer Costa was calling . If she got fed up with calls no wonder as I only showed two people..........How much money do you think you and Vicente cost everybody....and it looks you pissed her off so much she did her usual c and d..........Tony.
tony o clery

Langley, Canada

#304 Apr 5, 2012
Cheryl Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Mrs. Mirella Ramos,
Please allow me to introduce myself. My name is Cheryl Adams and I received your two (2) packages of Christopher Columbus bonds dated 30-March-2012 from
Double engagers

Vicente Jose Mora Garcia and Juan Pablo Arango Morales.

Both of these packages are now in compliance and I will inform you as soon as they have passed.
(the last submissions took five (5) business days for compliance, not quite sure how the coming holiday will effect timetable)
Once through compliance we will request updated packages for the Bank Buyer.
peter tucker

East Lansing, MI

#305 Apr 5, 2012
Hey Tony leavethis person alone. Go check the decomposing bodies that are in your car. Almost Easter...time for human sacrifice???? Publish another cult paper
peter tucker

East Lansing, MI

#306 Apr 5, 2012
When you learn what a sentence is...come back
Mirella Ramos

Miami, FL

#307 Apr 5, 2012
Mr. Oclery I just wrote you an email, you have no right to blame me or post any comments against me here or in any other forum, I personally do not know you nor did I give you any of my packages, apparently you receive the packages from another intermediary that most have sent them to multiple people including Cheryl and all I have received have been calls from other intermediaries trying to take the packages away from the people I gave them to and take everybody out of the geneology including you, so please refraime from baggering my name, if you continue to do so I will be force to have my lawyers look into this defamation of character. I hope to see your comments against me retracted or remove soon.
tony o clery

Langley, Canada

#308 Apr 5, 2012
Cheryl Adams wrote:
<quoted text>
I take back what I said about Cheryl Adams it was a mistake all this is down to seller Ramos herself who should be blacklisted...She has done this many times . I just talked to Cheryl whose last name i didn't know and had talked to before..........Cheryal had nothing to do with this she was just dragged in.....by Ramos..........Tony
peter tucker

East Lansing, MI

#309 Apr 5, 2012
Total garbagefrom a nut
tony o clery

Langley, Canada

#310 Apr 5, 2012
Mirella Ramos wrote:
Mr. Oclery I just wrote you an email, you have no right to blame me or post any comments against me here or in any other forum, I personally do not know you nor did I give you any of my packages, apparently you receive the packages from another intermediary that most have sent them to multiple people including Cheryl and all I have received have been calls from other intermediaries trying to take the packages away from the people I gave them to and take everybody out of the geneology including you, so please refraime from baggering my name, if you continue to do so I will be force to have my lawyers look into this defamation of character. I hope to see your comments against me retracted or remove soon.
Bring your lawyers on this is at least the second time you have done this and i have the names......tell your lawyers to take a hike
peter tucker

East Lansing, MI

#311 Apr 5, 2012
Forget it Tony...Nobody is ever blacklisted anywhere. That is joke. They are all websites created by "virtual office" brokers with 5 offices
peter tucker

East Lansing, MI

#312 Apr 5, 2012
Hey Tony....your balls are finally in a ringer where they belong. That is what happens when you peddle cult insanity and garbage. Go back to Saturn where belong
Mirella Ramos

Miami, FL

#313 Apr 5, 2012
Tony you are part of the problem, you sent me an email that someone name Carlos or Costa who were the buyers had call me which is an out right lie, and just now I received a call from someone in
Australia you gave my packages too. So the C&D issued to you yesterday is accurate you are a time waister and responsible for my packages going around in the internet, I do not think you will ever or have ever close a bond in your life, that is why you have the time to waist in this forums, get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Any Out of Court Settlement by Citigroup is Out... 35 min For Cheever to Le... 2
My confession. By Thomas T. Lee 56 min Negro Lover 15
This is the Week (June 24, 2016) to Remember... 12 hr The Turmoil 1
Cheever will never be able to sell his Apartmen... 13 hr Cheever Sad End 2
Oba needs to stay home and don't waste Taxpayer... 14 hr Oba on Brexit 1
I Revive the Ancient Feng Shui Belief and Watch... 16 hr Negro Cheever 5
More from around the web