Who has the honor to house my $ 100 m Silver Dollar Coin??

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Apr 27, 2013
My 1804 Silver Dollar Coin with A Broken Arrow Stem has already caused its share of Notoriety and aroused the outcry from some numismatics experts..

For there is no another one Silver Dollar Coin of that era bearing the same feature of A broken Arrow Stem plus the detailed features of Olive Leaf-Buds!

Presently, even the largest Coin Auction Site at e-Bay attempted to prevent and prohibit me to list this Silver Dollar Coin on-line!

Who dares to bid and buy this coin, may I ask?? I need to find A Honorable place w/ Dignity to house my $ 100 m Silver Dollar Coin!

Some prominent party may decide to bury it in the dirt or to melt it down... So, the history of A 1804 Silver Dollar Coin with A Broken Arrow Head will be forgotten!

To prevent that from happening, I have the Coin Photo (1) uploaded to the Photobucket.com as A Public Record for all to see!

Don't swallow the pride and house it in A Public forum for all to witness the Rarest Coin ever un- covered!

Signed, A Justday

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 27, 2013
A Justday wrote:
My 1804 Silver Dollar Coin with A Broken Arrow Stem has already caused its share of Notoriety and aroused the outcry from some numismatics experts..
For there is no another one Silver Dollar Coin of that era bearing the same feature of A broken Arrow Stem plus the detailed features of Olive Leaf-Buds!
Presently, even the largest Coin Auction Site at e-Bay attempted to prevent and prohibit me to list this Silver Dollar Coin on-line!
Who dares to bid and buy this coin, may I ask?? I need to find A Honorable place w/ Dignity to house my $ 100 m Silver Dollar Coin!
Some prominent party may decide to bury it in the dirt or to melt it down... So, the history of A 1804 Silver Dollar Coin with A Broken Arrow Head will be forgotten!
To prevent that from happening, I have the Coin Photo (1) uploaded to the Photobucket.com as A Public Record for all to see!
Don't swallow the pride and house it in A Public forum for all to witness the Rarest Coin ever un- covered!
Signed, A Justday
$100M for a coin?! LOL!!!!! Only an idiot would deal with you.

PASS!
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#3 Apr 27, 2013
David Cheever is not educated enough and has no ability to enjoy it!!!

Signed, A Justday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... 1 hr Your Ex 39
All truth about conditional MT103/23 (Aug '12) 13 hr Bob johnson 39
News Whistler Blackcomb to ban smoking 17 hr Sneaky Pete 4
DTC cash funds transfer or web-link sender wanted (Jul '13) Thu Robert Fisher 42
Warning: Scammers-- Piao Yuanri / Robert Carrin... Thu Robert Fisher 1
Money service business friendly bank in Maryland? Thu hemantsharmi 5
Modernizing and Enhancing Investment Company an... May 20 Robert Fisher 1
More from around the web