Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#261 Sep 6, 2011
Monetizing Instruments-Major Project Funding

triplejholdings AT live.ca
STOCKEYE

Peterborough, UK

#262 Sep 10, 2011
We use London Collateral Corporation here in London to lease bank guarantees. They are clear precise and transparent. They move quickly and are partnered up with real banks such as Deutsche Bank and UBS. Its run by a team of ex-bankers who know what they are talking about. If you need to lease a BG or need a letter of credit to bolster up a deal, contact them, you'll save a lot of time. www.londoncollateral.com
PETER O TOOL

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#268 Sep 20, 2011
SANOU!!!

My old buddy, at it again I see....

Buses

Aeroplanes

Bg's

and now Rubies.....

Your talents are phocking mind blowing.
Tran Anh Dung

AOL

#269 Sep 20, 2011
Hello,

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease. Our bank instrument can be engaged in PPP Trading, Discounting, Signature Project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, Construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer neither do we get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as set forth in our agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)(Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 10M MIN and Eur 5B MAX (Five Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5% of Face Value plus 1% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ [email protected] m serious enquiry only
Skype ID: bgsblcfinance.brokers
Mexican

Skierniewice, Poland

#274 Sep 28, 2011
Dear Sir
Longer need GB , SBLC , MTN of 1 Bi to 10 Bi - issued by a bank
Transaction 72 hours
Buyer side commission - closed
Banking instrument must be already exposed, must exist
e-mail ; [email protected]
Seller MT760

Finland

#275 Sep 29, 2011
get back to me and reply to me right now we have a deal and a good deal [email protected]
Reynold Foulds wrote:
I have a buyer for buying a bank guarantee with MT760 issued by one of the first 50 banks in the world rating.My buyer can buy on installment payment and will give a bank to bank commitment of payment as per agreed payment schedule, to the seller's bank, BEFORE THE GUARANTEE IS SENT TO THE BUYER'S BANK.. We are willing to pay interest for the installment period. My buyer will pay up to 80% of the face value in 3 equal installments. The first tranche within 28 days, 2nd tranche a week later and third tranche a week after that. Buyer's bank Barclays London or Stancard Chartered Hong Kong or other first class bank.. We need from 2 billion US Dollars to 50 billion US Dollars.
Maturity 1 year one month, we prefer two years. This is serious. Your commission 1%. Thanks reynold foulds
-
Lisa Owen

Congleton, UK

#276 Oct 5, 2011
God bless you and your family,
Do you need business or personal loan? Lisa Owen
Finance Agency, you can get the loan cheaper and affordable
low interest rate of 2% per year. In the case of loans
debt consolidation, commercial loans, private loans,
Refinancing. The offer ranges from $ 50,000.00 min. U.S.$
100,000,000.00 Max. We are licensed and recognized on the world stage
international financing of best global capability.Get
your family and your dream home and with our
Credit.contact us today by email
E-mail: [email protected]
If interested, please provide the following information:
Name:
address:
Phone:
Amount requested:
Duration of loan:
Have obtain loan before:
Remember that this possibility is to obtain a loan from this company
is
100% guaranteed, regardless of your credit rating.
Best Regards
Lisa Owen
E-mail: [email protected]
bank guarantee

Beograd, Serbia

#293 Nov 24, 2011
Dear,

Our group is providing fresh cut cash back guaranties from min. of 20 mil EUR. We could secure BG from respected world banks(HSBC, BARCLEY, DEUTCHE BANK, etc)
You could contact me on [email protected]
Makaranka

Crownsville, MD

#294 Nov 25, 2011
Dear Sir/Ma,

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)(Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur/USD 1M MIN and Eur/USD 5B MAX
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC London , Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or Any Top 50 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.

If Interested kindly contact me via Email:;
[email protected]
[email protected]
or through
skype:(makaranka.siarhei) in other to furnish you with other information.
cayman_island

Encinitas, CA

#295 Nov 26, 2011
Greetings.
I'm looking for references for: rosabranca international corporation de panama. They lease POF.
Where can i check it???

thanks in advance.
sanou aboubakar sadyr

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#297 Nov 27, 2011
Dear sir
stop not read me ,i have any interet to your business,stop you are scamer.
David

Brooklyn, NY

#300 Dec 4, 2011
I just stumbled across this site.

I have a small project that requires $3 million. If anyone has $3 million, I will be happy to explain this matter. It is a simple project, with a great deal of potential.

I would prefer someone in New York, as I am in New York and will be happy to meet a person or a group to make a presentation.

David [email protected]
Marco

Singapore, Singapore

#301 Dec 4, 2011
People you can't use a leased instrument for anything but credit enhancement. These firms offering this junk should be all put out of business.

If you need REAL help reply to my email below and skip 99% of the junk you read here. The following assets qualify for hypothecation:

*Non-leased assets such as, EMTNs, MTNs, CMOs, CDs, U.S. Treasury Bonds / Bills, Sovereign Issued Bonds (Venezuela, Mexico, Peru, and Colombia), unrestricted SBLCs, BG, LBMA registered Gold bars.

If you are the managing director to a corporation that happens to be cash poor but paper rich and have an asset that can be hypothecated (monetized), I have direct access "Syndicated Loan Associations" and to "Dark pool Trading Facilities" which I will be happy to assist you with your wealth enhancement.

marco.funding at gmail.com

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#306 Dec 15, 2011
Willows wrote:
Where can I lease BG's?
reply off board [email protected]
Frank Luthor

Ghana

#312 Dec 19, 2011
We offer seasoned and fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and other. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both individuals and corporate bodies.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with providers of these instruments. You will work with your bank to ensure that the leased instruments will be returned to them before the maturity date. This Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for Trade in PPP.

Kindly show your interest as soon as you are in need of our services. I look forward to hear from you soon and i hope this will lead to lasting business relation.

For further inquiries:

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#315 Dec 22, 2011
jasim112 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Sir/MA
We offer seasoned and fresh cut bank instrument for lease/sale, such as BG, SBLC, MTN, Bank Bonds, Bank Draft, T strips and others. Leased Instruments can be obtained at minimal expense to the borrower compared to other banking options. This offer is opened to both individuals and corporate bodies.
Description of Instrument:
1.Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC
2.Total Face Value: MINIMUM 1MILLION EURO/USD - MAXIMUM 100BILLION EURO/USD
3.Issuing Bank: HSBC London or AA rated Bank in Western Europe or USA.
4.Term: One Year, One Month
5.Leasing Price: 5.5% of Face Value plus 0.5% Lessor agent [Closed] & X% Lessee agent (open)
lessor/lessee side
6. Delivery SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: Wire Transfer.
If you are interested contact us immediately by Email
Thank you.
Jasim Omar
For further inquiries:
Skype ID: bgsblc.omar
Do you have something you wish to take into trade or are you trying to sell me something?
Michael

Fountain Hills, AZ

#319 Feb 1, 2012
I'm dealing with them right now and having many issues. email me @ [email protected] and I'll give you my number and fill you in.

Michael
cayman_island wrote:
Greetings.
I'm looking for references for: rosabranca international corporation de panama. They lease POF.
Where can i check it???
thanks in advance.

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#321 Feb 3, 2012
Hello. Do you have a contact for bg sblc
ONLYFORPROFIT wrote:
I can provide you BG's however you must be serious we are principles and we perform but we do not like to waist time. what you are looking for at 80% is simply not available. remember that someone is discounting their assets in order to forfeit the Bank Guarantee or Sblc to you. I will forfeit at 88% i can show you proof of performance but i will not waist time if you can not adhere to our procedures. remember you are looking to purchase 100 million instruments, and in no sector of Finance will a institution sell you 100m with out seeing financial capability.
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#322 Feb 3, 2012
Go away. Go away

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
ISIS call its Hard Core Believers to Paralyze E... 1 hr ISIS Won 1
David Cameron is urged to proceed and act on Br... 2 hr To Exit ASAP 1
Any Out of Court Settlement by Citigroup is Out... 3 hr For Cheever to Le... 2
Cheever made A $ 4 Trillion Dollar Hit in One W... 3 hr A Huge Hit Again 1
My confession. By Thomas T. Lee 3 hr Negro Lover 15
This is the Week (June 24, 2016) to Remember... 15 hr The Turmoil 1
Cheever will never be able to sell his Apartmen... 16 hr Cheever Sad End 2
More from around the web