Gold dust and Gold bars for sale in E...

Gold dust and Gold bars for sale in Europe

Posted in the Banking Forum

Goldie

Scottsdale, AZ

#1 Jun 22, 2012
We are suppliers of gold dust and we mine our gold dust from our family mine in Ghana and sierra leone.We supply top quality gold dust and rough diamonds to the world market.Our procedures are simple and we work close with our buyers to creat long term business relation ship.

Product specification

Product.....Gold dust
Quantity..........350 kg
purity......96.5 %
carats......23 plus
Price..........Negotiable

Our procedures are

we do not accept any upfront payments from our buyers of any kind rather we encourage a face to face business with our buyers from all over the world.The buyers must meet the seller at Greece;Holland or Cyprus where the seller have ready stock of gold dust so that the buyer can see for him self what he is buying.contact us on email for detail procedure and prices;[email protected]
skype;benlavi2000
ANIL BHATT

Ahmedabad, India

#3 Jul 22, 2012
WHAT IS NEW????
ANY FRESH PROPOSAL???
ANIL BHATT
Nana

Accra, Ghana

#5 Aug 23, 2012
we are a mining company in Ghana ..we have gold dust and bars and we need serious buyers..if you are really interested..get back to me this is my email [email protected]
MKB

Kolkata, India

#7 Aug 28, 2012
We are into banking service.We assist clients who has funds to
open bank account in Dubai,Mexico,Brazil,
Switzerland,HK and we also transfer
funds anywhere on behalf of the client through banks.
USD1,000 as initial deposit for personal account and USD5,000 as initial deposit for
company account opening..
Need cis,passport and ID of the client to open bank account.
We also provide money exchange service at official rate through banks.
We charge 5% for our service.
Rahman Nafi

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#11 Nov 16, 2012
Dear sir,

We are small scale Gold miners here on the sub-region of West Africa.

We have alluvial Gold Bar for sale at a considerable which is below world market price. If you are interested, do not hesitate to get back to us as soon as possible for us to give you our full co-operate offer (FCO).

Further, we currently seek outside-based serious investors on a partnership basis in order to increase our production capacity. If you are interested in this proposal, or have any further questions, kindly contact me as We look forward in doing a long lasting business transaction with you.

RAHMÂN NÂFI

E mail:[email protected]
RICHARDSON

Accra, Ghana

#14 Dec 10, 2012
I am writing to you at this time to advertise the availability of our main product, alluvial gold and diamonds in bulk quantities. As we represent a large number of local surface mining, we are prepared to provide quantities of up to 400 kilograms of 24.karat alluvial gold monthly.
Following is information concerning our product:
Quantity: 400 kilograms available monthly
P $38,000 per kilo
Quality: 22. karat alluvial Au
COMMODITY ...... AU DUST
PURITY .......... 97.87%
QUANTITY .... 200 KILOS (1st DELIVERY)
ORIGIN ..... GHANA
DELIVERY ... WITHING 5 WORKING DAY UPON RECEIPT OF SHIPPING FUND

Assay reports provided by SGS Laboratories, Accra,
Our firm is in possession of the Gold Export Certificate issued by the Government of the Republic of Ghana necessary to export gold from Ghana, thus we can provide service to any part of the world.
We are prepared to offer the quantity of gold required to the Buyer [or their representative] We are waiting to serve you better

PROCEDURE

1) Buyer pay 7% of the cost value to enable seller to finance the shipment to buyers refinery together with sellers agent and representative for the final test at the buyers destination. After the final test of the assay report then buyer have to pay the rest of the money within 48hours

2) Seller and Buyer is entitle for 12 months contract. Buyer will issue SBLC as a guarantee to our financials to enable us know we are secure after we deliver to Buyers refinery seller is entitle to send his verbiage for the SBLC and if Buyer is satisfy with the sellers verbiage then Seller and Buyer can sign contract and start supplying

3) Buyer can send his or her representative here in Ghana to inspect the product and test it to the buyers satisfaction. then Buyer pay to Seller within 72hours

Please check this 3 options and if you are okay with it we can move this business forward as partners and long term as well.

best regards
Mr Richardson
Email.....[email protected] ail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Banks Have Little or No Assets behind ... 13 min Who Needs Banks 1
China is becoming A Economic Giant in More Ways... 37 min The Dirt Poor Che... 4
The Penniless Cheever Is Dreaming about A Trip ... 53 min The Dirt Poor Che... 3
The Worst Presidency is emerging with the Finan... 56 min The Doodle Cheever 3
Cheever the Doodle King Took the Financial Worl... 57 min The Doodle Cheever 3
sweet frenchies ready for a good home.......(90... 1 hr sonita 2
News Bank of America Cuts This High Profile Name (Mar '13) 5 hr integrity watch 5
More from around the web