Economic Times: Japan minister calls ...

Economic Times: Japan minister calls bitcoin 'collapse' expected...

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Watchful Eye

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Feb 28, 2014
A blow to heads of Ben Bernanke and David Cheever: Even the Japs know it was a Dream too Far to Cross!!

Let those at Silly Valley take the loss...But, they will not have to worry for hundreds of Billions of fake money from stocks like Telsa Motor, Face Book and etc... will keep them going for a while...

The only Depression: All the on-line publishers like Google News, Yahoo News and more are now stumping their feet and cursing WHY??? They spent weeks if not months to prop up Bitcoins in all sorts of way to imply it is not only legal but also to justify its practical applications as you witnessed my postings in the past...

I don't have to mention the NY Times, the worst of them all!!! A concerted bunch of Trash!!!
The Watchful Eye

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Feb 28, 2014
Now, it is official...No matter how much Advertising and Vocal Support can revive the Big Con!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Fugitive Surrenders In Johnson City To Greene C... 19 hr Ape Allen 5
Kim Of N. Korea Showed The Simple Strategy To D... 22 hr TheWigmaster 2
The Chaotic Development In US Will Leave You In... 23 hr War 1
News BancFirst to purchase second tallest building i... Wed No Money 2
The Antiquated US Fishing Fleet Will Be Destroy... Tue Warning 1
Steven Brill Published A Book On 50 Year Declin... Tue Brill 1
John Feeley Said Trump Is Like A Dinosaur.. You... Tue Beast 2