loocking very serious sellers gold bu...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
l have serious buyers

Blackpool, UK

#41 Jan 24, 2013
Send me your soft offer for buyer verifications to oakintelu38@gmail.com thanks.
Salvatore Catania

San Calogero, Italy

#42 Apr 16, 2013
Spettabile
Sono stato incaricato dal mio Buyer di trovare un seller diretto di Gold Bullion e
con la presente porgo i miei più sinceri saluti e colgo l'occasione per affrontare subito l'argomento, il mio Buyer è da subito disponibile e pronto a comprare Gold Bullion destinazione CIF LONDRA, la trattativa dell’operazione deve avvenire a Londra presso gli uffici della sua sede societaria del Buyer insieme al seller diretto per definire i termini e le condizioni di acquisto, per un minimo di 20 MT di Gold Bullion puro al 999,9 24 K al mese, con un contratto di fornitura annuale, il prezzo sarà determinato dal fixing di Londra con una scontistica minima applicata dal seller del 9% Net .
Ogni rilascio di documentazione ufficiale da visionare essa verranno esibiti a Londra........il mio buyer potrebbe comprare oltre 200 MT al mese.
Queste sono le condizione se le accettate possiamo iniziare la procedura.
Distinti Saluti
Salvatore Catania
infolsbusiness@yahoo.com
Dear
I was instructed by my buyers to find a direct seller of Gold Bullion and
with this I offer my most sincere greetings and I take this opportunity to address the issue immediately, my Buyer is now available and ready to buy Gold Bullion destination CIF LONDON, negotiation of the transaction must take place in London at the offices its corporate headquarters of the Buyer with the seller directly to define the terms and conditions of purchase, for a minimum of 20 MT of Gold Bullion 999.9 pure 24 K per month, with an annual supply contract, the price will be determined from the London gold fixing a minimum discounts applied by the seller of 9% Net.
Each release of official documentation from view it will be exhibited in London ........ my buyer could buy more than 200 MT per month.
These are the condition if accepted we can start the procedure.
Best Regards
Salvatore Catania
infolsbusiness@yahoo.com
bill

San Jose, CA

#44 May 1, 2013
Mandarmi un mail, Salvattore, ho un Seller per te. e serio lui

billsoninc@gmail.com
Salvatore Catania wrote:
Spettabile
Sono stato incaricato dal mio Buyer di trovare un seller diretto di Gold Bullion e
con la presente porgo i miei più sinceri saluti e colgo l'occasione per affrontare subito l'argomento, il mio Buyer è da subito disponibile e pronto a comprare Gold Bullion destinazione CIF LONDRA, la trattativa dell’operazione deve avvenire a Londra presso gli uffici della sua sede societaria del Buyer insieme al seller diretto per definire i termini e le condizioni di acquisto, per un minimo di 20 MT di Gold Bullion puro al 999,9 24 K al mese, con un contratto di fornitura annuale, il prezzo sarà determinato dal fixing di Londra con una scontistica minima applicata dal seller del 9% Net .
Ogni rilascio di documentazione ufficiale da visionare essa verranno esibiti a Londra........il mio buyer potrebbe comprare oltre 200 MT al mese.
Queste sono le condizione se le accettate possiamo iniziare la procedura.
Distinti Saluti
Salvatore Catania
infolsbusiness@yahoo.com
Dear
I was instructed by my buyers to find a direct seller of Gold Bullion and
with this I offer my most sincere greetings and I take this opportunity to address the issue immediately, my Buyer is now available and ready to buy Gold Bullion destination CIF LONDON, negotiation of the transaction must take place in London at the offices its corporate headquarters of the Buyer with the seller directly to define the terms and conditions of purchase, for a minimum of 20 MT of Gold Bullion 999.9 pure 24 K per month, with an annual supply contract, the price will be determined from the London gold fixing a minimum discounts applied by the seller of 9% Net.
Each release of official documentation from view it will be exhibited in London ........ my buyer could buy more than 200 MT per month.
These are the condition if accepted we can start the procedure.
Best Regards
Salvatore Catania
infolsbusiness@yahoo.com
bill

San Jose, CA

#45 May 1, 2013
I have serious seller with Bank Responsibility, if you are sure of your buyer as I am sure of our Seller, then the deal will commence and continue successfully.
billsoninc@gmail.com
l have serious buyers wrote:
Send me your soft offer for buyer verifications to oakintelu38@gmail.com thanks.

Since: Jun 13

Cairo, Egypt

#46 Jun 29, 2013
hello
I Khaled Assiouty Egyptian work in the field of Gold Pars has a lot of serious buyers want gold large quantities in Dubai and be bank to bank I'm very serious and I want to work mandiat to you, I have a lot of buyers in the Middle East and the Arab world, America and other countries kindly send us all the details and how cooperation I want to cooperate with you in the long run
Assiuty.group@yahoo.com
Khaled.assiuty@skype.com
Greetings
jdh

Riverside, UK

#47 Jul 16, 2013
Buyer looking for GLD and non GLD bullion.Need TTM invite lawyer to lawyer.Can transact in Asia or Europe.Quantity from 5mt upward.No docs signed until TTM.BO to BO call can be arranged at TTM if required prior to ledger to ledger.jdh07@gmx.co.uk

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Warning! Iraqi Dinar Scam 2 min David Cheever 1
News Barbara Bush brought plainspoken, grandmotherly... 10 hr Patriot 9
David Cheever Is Facing The May 5, 2018 Deadlin... 11 hr The Deadline 1
It Is Time For Trump To Contact David Cheever F... 20 hr For Trump To Know... 1
After Months Of Mouthing, US Can Not Join The T... 20 hr To Piss Trump 3
Hardy Money Investor Needed for Monetizing Hard... (Feb '11) 20 hr The Rich Fool 16
There Is No Way For Kim To Denuclearize N. Kore... Tue The Wrong Focus 1