loocking very serious sellers gold bu...

loocking very serious sellers gold bullion

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GONZALO GARCIA ALEGRE

Madrid, Spain

#2 Feb 28, 2011
DEAR SIR;
MY NAME IS GONZALO GARCIA ALEGRE, I HAVE GOLD IN STOCK, I NEED FROM YOU EXACTLY WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED ?
IN BARS ETC , EVERYTHING-
AND ALSO YOUR PROCEDURE TO BUY IT, BECAUSE DEPEND OF IT, I WILL CONFIRM THE CLIENT.
PLEASE SEND ME ALL YOUR INFORMATION TO MY EMAIL AND WE EXCHANGE INFORMATION.
GONZALO GARCIA ALEGRE
spainhumanart@gmail.com
BEST REGARDS
Peter o Tool

Miami Beach, FL

#3 Mar 1, 2011
Dear Gonzalo,

I am next to the mandate for 20,000 MT AU.

Swiss procedures.

Please contact me at

Fatpetesuckingass@yahoo.com

I look forward to getting rich with you my little friend.

Since: Jun 11

Los Angeles, CA

#7 Jun 12, 2011
I have a couple of very serious real Gold bullion offers. One in Deutche Bank in the UK. And one offer i Kloden Switz. I am next to mandate for seller. My problem is that each one of the sellers want to have the buyer end a BCL for capability for 25 MT. of Gold bullion. Then they will send SKR's.
I need real buyers who will do this after appropriate contact.
BS Spotter

Yucaipa, CA

#8 Jun 12, 2011
I have 455,000,000,000,000 (455 Trillion) tons of gold located somewhere underground in planet earth. I need you to send me all the money you and all your friends can put together so I can hire a drilling company and help me get the gold from underground. Of course, I will have to find it first.

Until then, send me your money and be nice to standby.

Thank you!

TH
BH - RH

Taiwan

#12 Jun 25, 2011
Our Clients (Buyers) have demand inquiry for Au Gold-bars (12.5kg/unit) with certified Hallmark recognition.
Total volume (qty) will be around 2,000MT - 5,000MT for each transaction.
But we will start with 200MT - 2,000MT for the 1st-lot of transaction deal.

Please noted that our Clients/Buyers would only agree or accept the TTM procedures (or Swiss precedures).
Our Clients/Buyers mandate would only meet & deal through TTM process at the Bank in HongKong (mainly the HSBC-bank).

We would deal with Sellers (or Sellers Mandate) directly.
But Agents/Reps are also welcomed if You can get & supply the Gold (Au) sources from direct owners (Sellers or Mandate).

Please contact us if You have real or actual 12.5kg AU Gold-bars (with certified Hallmark).
Contact email --> brianhotw@yahoo.com

Looking forward to your soonest offer (info-data).
Many Thanks and nice day.

Very Best Regards,
BH & RH.

Location hidden

#13 Jun 25, 2011
Interesting.
DINACCI FILIPPO

Naples, Italy

#15 Jul 2, 2011
Dudeguy13 wrote:
I have a couple of very serious real Gold bullion offers. One in Deutche Bank in the UK. And one offer i Kloden Switz. I am next to mandate for seller. My problem is that each one of the sellers want to have the buyer end a BCL for capability for 25 MT. of Gold bullion. Then they will send SKR's.

I'm International Business Lawyer and President and Founder of the Foundation UNIONE NAZIONALE SVILUPPO SOLIDARIETA' U.N.S.S, based in Italy, with important partner in the world. Aforesaid Foundation for its projects to realize, through Major Institutional Partners and Referents is introduced well inside Banks and Financial Investment Group making trading commodities, specially Gold Bullion bars also large quantities. Seller's request it's not problem if better discount respect that ordinary (7% Gross - 5% Net to Buyer) on second fixing of the London Bullion Market Association (LBMA) for gold on the day of delivery and closing
Pls, contact on following email: unssproject@gmail.com
Waiting for in brirf time, sincerely Filippo Dinacci Lawyer

Location hidden

#16 Jul 2, 2011
You should try to make contact with George Bryson / Chairman at Centurion-Resources International Inc.( www.centurion-resources.com ).

He owns several gold mines and has a lot of gold to sell.

But if you happen to be a waste of time, you will be sorry for wasting his time.

Since: Nov 10

Covert, MI

#17 Jul 2, 2011
As usual...total fraudlent scam from fast Tommy. What a joke.....relocating to Mississippi?????? Must be real international giants with 12 car garages....

Location hidden

#18 Jul 2, 2011
Peter AKA "Peter the fool"...what are you talking about? Did I ever say that I am linked to that corporation?

Oh wait...you lack education and hence your sense of confusion.
LOL

Rousse, Bulgaria

#21 Jul 29, 2011
Whew, this is disturbingly funny and pretty real...

http://www.xtranormal.com/watch/7811105/broke...
LOL

Rousse, Bulgaria

#22 Jul 29, 2011
GOLD

Kottayam, India

#23 Sep 8, 2011
Loolking 4 Gold Sellers In INDIA 08893991212
Rashed

Oakville, Canada

#24 Sep 9, 2011
I have a client looking for UBS Gold. Please quote the availability price in USD and acceptable buying procedure for an overseas buyer, at the earliest. My email: rashed.butt@ssgmac.ca.
Thanks.
dwp9411

Buxton, ME

#25 Sep 12, 2011
Gold Purchase for investment or to own. Better than a savings account in these times. Store it or handle it. Small and large amounts for every investor.
http://www.kb-vision.com/... Find some time and invest some time to educate your self
Georgi

Goodland, FL

#26 Nov 18, 2011
Dudeguy13 wrote:
Hello!
I have a very serious buyer for the gold offers that you have!
I see you posted llong time ago but if it is still available you can email me info - hristov.georgi@yahoo.com!
Georgi

Goodland, FL

#27 Nov 18, 2011
Hello
If you still have these offers please contact me at hristov.georgi@yahoo.com to send me more info!
I have serious buyers for gold in Europe!

Thank you

Regards
Georgi
Eddie

Miami, FL

#30 Nov 23, 2011
I have a customer interested in buying gold, has been in the business for a long time. No time to B.S.(serious offers only please)

Thank you,

edd0726@gmail.com
GONZALO GARCIA ALEGRE wrote:
DEAR SIR;
MY NAME IS GONZALO GARCIA ALEGRE, I HAVE GOLD IN STOCK, I NEED FROM YOU EXACTLY WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR? HOW MUCH DO YOU NEED ?
IN BARS ETC , EVERYTHING-
AND ALSO YOUR PROCEDURE TO BUY IT, BECAUSE DEPEND OF IT, I WILL CONFIRM THE CLIENT.
PLEASE SEND ME ALL YOUR INFORMATION TO MY EMAIL AND WE EXCHANGE INFORMATION.
GONZALO GARCIA ALEGRE
spainhumanart@gmail.com
BEST REGARDS
Eddie

Miami, FL

#31 Nov 23, 2011
Gregori,

If you are serious about your buyers I also have serious seller who I would gladly contact them to get the info and contracts we would need to complete to make this transactions happen.

Thank you for your time,

edd0726@gmail.com
Georgi wrote:
Hello
If you still have these offers please contact me at hristov.georgi@yahoo.com to send me more info!
I have serious buyers for gold in Europe!
Thank you
Regards
Georgi
Mike

New York, NY

#32 Jan 26, 2012
Real Sellers of GLD compliant metal send FCO to homeslarr@gmail.com

Only Serious Inquiry

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim Of N. Korea Will Talk Tomorrow With Moon Of... 10 hr Kim Wish ... 1
The Bulb Head Cheever Will Face Demise For Not ... 14 hr Cheever ... 1
The Bulb Head Cheever Has A Noose In His Hand R... 16 hr A Noose ... 1
Cheever Is Now Known As The Bulb Head Cheever W... 19 hr A Filthy ... 3
Disney Resort In Shanghai Paves The Way For Fut... 19 hr Dumb Fishy ... 3
Now, US Began To Compare Its Naval Force With T... Apr 24 China Navy 1
That Midget Cheever Is A Dumb Jail Bird in DC P... Apr 24 The Jail Bird ... 1