MTN $50 billion price is 71% No proof...
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Sivarama Pillai

Clarks Summit, PA

#97 Nov 19, 2012
Dear Sir/Madam,

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects.

We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)(Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 1M MIN and Eur 5B MAX (Five Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 5% of Face Value plus 1% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

We are direct provider for BG/SBLC specifically for lease, at leasing price of (5.5 + 1 + X)% of face value, Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Our BG/SBLC Financing can help you get your project funded, loan financing by providing you with yearly renewable leased bank instruments. We work directly with issuing bank lease providers, this Instrument can be monetized on your behalf for 100% funding: For further details contact us with the information below:

Name: Sivarama Pillai
Email: [email protected]
Skype ID: bgsblclease.pillai1

Intermediaries/Consultants/Bro kers are welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.
Michael Kim

Cambridge, MA

#118 Jun 2, 2013
MAACTFLA wrote:
<quoted text>
We are seeking Fresh issue Mtn's. Please let us know if you can assist. I am not a broker.
We need desk to desk MTNs, seasonsed, for $50Billion, 12-15 pt spread between the price and trading value. Mandate to mandate info upfront. Please email us at [email protected]

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#119 Jun 3, 2013
Do you still have problems securing BG/SBLC for your business and signature contracts?. We are mandate to group of genuine providers who deliver on precision. In financial market, money is a constant; therefore we limit our service strictly to serious individuals as there are too many frauds as well as time wasters on the internet. Our providers offer these facilities on a NO-UPFRONT procedure for serious buyers/lessees whose bankers can guarantee with a BCL or ATV their financial capabilities in leasing the value they are requesting for. I need response from ONLY serious buyers.. Thanks, GRAHAM FELSTON; E-mail:
[email protected]
Curtis Anderson

Murrieta, CA

#131 Oct 2, 2013
Please contact me I have a Buyer looking for ssMTN 65-75% face value D2D, and 2% of face value for fees and/or commission.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cheever is doing what he promised he woul... Fri LOL Cheever 2
You Can Fool Yourselves With Nonsense... But, T... Fri LOL Cheever 3
News Politically charged report sheds more light on ... Sep 21 a_visitor 5
Lucifer Will Grab All Those Brits By The Throat... Sep 21 LOL Britain 1
News 2 Defendants In Lillelid Murders Want Sentence ... (Mar '17) Sep 20 Tabitha 13
All Those Ghostly Europeans Sowed The Seed of E... Sep 19 LOL Cheever 3
David Cheever Still Has A Chance to Pay Up His ... Sep 18 Fugitive Cheever 3
More from around the web