MTN $50 billion price is 71% No proof...

MTN $50 billion price is 71% No proof of funds needed. Desk to Desk transaction

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Bryan Stewart

San Francisco, CA

#1 Sep 16, 2009
INSTRUMENT: Medium Term Notes (MTN’s), Senior Unsubordinated Bank Debentures

ISSUER: U.S. Financial Agency, LLC (USA)

PROOF OF FUNDS: No Proof

RATING: AA+

ASSET BACKED SLS- Senior Life AA+ rated portfolio

CURRENCY: USD

TERM: Ten (10) years And One (1) day.

INTEREST RATE: 7.5% per annum paid in arrears.

CATEGORY: Slightly Seasoned

ISIN: US90343HAB50

CONTRACT AMOUNT: Fifty Billion Dollars ($50,000,000,000)

INVOICE PRICE: Seventy percent (70%) of face value plus One (1%)

Consulting fee commission to be paid by the Buyer equally to the Sell Side and Buy Side

CONSULTING FEE: One (1%)Consulting fee commission to be paid by the Buyer equally to the Sell Side and Buy Side as per Master Fee Protection Agreement

FIRST TRANCHE: 500M USD ($500,000,000)

SUBSEQUENT TRANCHES: TO BE DISCUSSED up to 50 Billion USD With R & E.

DENOMINATIONS: USD Dollars (25) & One Hundred (100) USD or as agreed.

PAYMENT: Standard Fed Wire Procedures, in favor of the Seller and settle Invoice by HARD COPY, Buy Ticket or as agreed.

BUYER sends LOI / AGREEMENT with banking details, including enlarged copy of Signatories Government ID and Client Information Summary.

SELLER signs the LOI / AGREEMENT as read and approved by him, adding his full banking details for the dispatch of the Corporate Invoice, corresponding to the first tranche of the transaction.

Within one (1) international banking day from the signature by the SELLER of this Letter of Intent and the dispatch of the same, signed to the BUYER, the SELLER will send Invoice to
BUYER's Fax __________ e-mail address __________is Corporate Invoice must include: Registration Number, ISIN Number, Issuer, date of issue, maturity date and bond power complete screening information and other data for authentication and verification of the instruments on the Bloomberg Screen.

Within eight (8) international banking hours, after receipt of the above referred to corporate invoice, BUYER will validate and authenticate on Bloomberg screen, we will block the transaction using the blocking codes provided on the invoice, post a buy ticket in favor of the SELLER on the Bloomberg screen, and settle via Fed Wire, MT 103 or as agreed between BUYER and SELLER. SELLER will open a sub-account for BUYER COMPANY NAME inside the SELLER's bank for the purpose of conducting bank ledger to ledger transaction thereby
avoiding delay due to time zone differences. SELLER will first issue corporate invoice and then BUYER will issue MT103F23 after receipt of the above referred to Corporate Invoice, Buyer will validate and authenticate on Bloomberg Screen., Settlement via Fed Wire, MT 103 or as agreed between Buyer and Seller.

BUYER shall at the same time, pays the agreed Fees to the Consultants as specified in the Irrevocable Fee Protection Agreement/ MFPA.

After the SELLER’s Bank has received settlement or payment by SWIFT MT 103 or Fed Wire, the bank Instruments will be delivered by bonded courier to the BUYER’s Bank or to such other depository as may be designated by the BUYER’s Bank within seven (7) international Banking days.

Upon receipt of the funds via electronic transfer, the SELLER’s bank shall immediately deliver the safe keeping receipts. Physical delivery of the actual instruments will be made within seven (7) international banking days to the BUYER’s bank or other such depository designated in the BUYER’s bank delivery instructions.

Following tranches will be executed as agreed by both principals until the agreed amount of MTN’s is exhausted.

Contact me at [email protected], I will provide more contact information once you email me.
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

#2 Sep 17, 2009
Check the ISIN code again.

I just went to EUROCLEAR and this code is invalid.

If the MTN is rated "AA+" it must be posted on EUROCLEAR.

US90343HAB50 INVALID
JC Eric Germain

Mauritius

#3 Sep 17, 2009
Indeed, we have RWA buyers for no POF transactions.I hope the seller's source is reliable as I am next to buyer's mandate.

I am ready to have a try.
Regards
[email protected]
Bryan Stewart

San Francisco, CA

#5 Sep 17, 2009
BS Spotter wrote:
US90343HAB50 INVALID
I didnt really spot that. I checked it myself I dont think its real either. Thanks for the heads up. I posted this a little too fast without doing proper research thanks for spotting it. This sounded too good to be true anyways. Avoid emails coming from [email protected] l.com and [email protected]
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

#6 Sep 17, 2009
This is what happens when you are part of a daisy chain. In due time you will learn to screen the jokers and will stay clear away from them.
clearverbiage

Singapore, Singapore

#8 Dec 21, 2009
Look what the cat dragged in.

Subject I B MTN DEUTSCHE BANK SPOT BUY
Sent Date 12-21-2009 11:50:55 PM

From "MTNS/BGS/PAPERS" <chris.johncolemanconsults@ gmail.com>
Reply-To [email protected]

To "chris.johncolemanconsult s" <chris.johncolemanconsults@ gmail.com>

Do you have a buyer for STRUCTURED MTNS' DEUTSCHE BANK, 4-3/4% COUPON 84 + 1 (OR 85 AND SELLER PAYS) DESK TO DESK PROCEDURES? 1 B SPOT???
there is no docs. desk to desk, just need buyer's security house officer name and coordinates
the seller, Wells Fargo will call (NO OBLIGATION ON BUYRS PART, SELLER WILL GIVE PROSPECTUS, SCREEN ETC. TO TH BUYERS

RDGS

CHRIS

SKYPE chris.contact

M Crnkovich

Salt Lake City, UT

#9 Feb 15, 2010
Is anyone aware of a new regulation that came out in December stating no delayed payment vs. delivery? If so do you know where I can find it?
helen

Casablanca, Morocco

#10 Feb 27, 2010
lafsar is your gateway to the best sites on the internet, see the daily world news www.lafsar.com
Primus Global Holdings

UAE

#12 Mar 12, 2010
We are providers of MTN's BG fresh cut and other financial instruments. Contact
[email protected]
Alex

Torrance, CA

#13 Mar 15, 2010
There is no such thing as slightly seasoned. Its either FC or Seasoned.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#15 Mar 18, 2010
Seasoned MTN's with a 4 to 18% spread. Spot Buy. Will furnish ISIN, CUSIP #'s. Only will deal with serious buyers, buyer reps. Contact me at [email protected] if interested.
LMartin

Sierra Leone

#16 Mar 19, 2010
We can discount or monetize any real bank Instruments: BG, SBLC, MTN, CD, SKR, Bonds BIlls from any country (with top banks) within 2 or 4 days after verifying the authenticity. we send the forms for the beneficiary to fillout and sign the documents drafts accordingly. Send the verifyable copies by pdf attached please. Waiting to hear from any body who is direct to issuers or beneficiaries. No chain of brokers, no upfront fees.
Best regards,
Laurent M. Atumbe
Passp: JX358062 (CANADA)
Mob:+232 33 121911
E-mail: [email protected]
MAACTFLA

Newtown, CT

#17 Mar 23, 2010
BS Spotter wrote:
This is what happens when you are part of a daisy chain. In due time you will learn to screen the jokers and will stay clear away from them.
We are seeking Fresh issue Mtn's. Please let us know if you can assist. I am not a broker.
Need Real Source for MTNs

Santiago, Dominican Republic

#21 Mar 29, 2010
Looking for a REAL source for supplying Medium Term Notes (MTNs) from a Top Financial Institution. I can bring a bonefide trading company to discount the note/s.
I can arrange a meeting with my group to meet in Mexico City. We will take responisiblity for lodging.
Please, only serious providers.
[email protected]
Kathy Bass

Bronx, NY

#25 Apr 8, 2010
BS Spotter wrote:
US90343HAB50 INVALID
We are hooked up for BG's, MTN's and T Strips to a real provider. We are one away from the desk. If htat is of interest, contat [email protected] No borker chains. We need you to be direct. THaks Kathy Bass & Bill Bass
Kathy Bass

Bronx, NY

#26 Apr 8, 2010
MAACTFLA wrote:
<quoted text>
We are seeking Fresh issue Mtn's. Please let us know if you can assist. I am not a broker.
Yes we can absolutely assist you in fresh cuts. Not a problem. [email protected] Please give full contact information and we will be on the phone as quickly as possible. Best regards,
Kathy Bass & Bill Bass

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#27 Apr 11, 2010
Any "REAL" buyers of MTN's out there?
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

#28 Apr 11, 2010
Yes. They are out there and not here.
Andy

United States

#31 Apr 13, 2010
Hello Sir, Contact me As Soon As Possible....[email protected] com
Medium Term Notes (MTN’s), Senior Unsubordinated Bank Debentures
ISSUER: U.S. Financial Agency, LLC (USA)
PROOF OF FUNDS: No Proof
RATING: AA+
ASSET BACKED SLS- Senior Life AA+ rated portfolio
CURRENCY: USD
TERM: Ten (10) years And One (1) day.
INTEREST RATE: 7.5% per annum paid in arrears.
CATEGORY: Slightly Seasoned
ISIN: US90343HAB50
CONTRACT AMOUNT: Fifty Billion Dollars ($50,000,000,000)
INVOICE PRICE: Seventy percent (70%) of face value plus One (1%)
Consulting fee commission to be paid by the Buyer equally to the Sell Side and Buy Side
CONSULTING FEE: One (1%)Consulting fee commission to be paid by the Buyer equally to the Sell Side and Buy Side as per Master Fee Protection Agreement
FIRST TRANCHE: 500M USD ($500,000,000)
SUBSEQUENT TRANCHES: TO BE DISCUSSED up to 50 Billion USD With R & E.
DENOMINATIONS: USD Dollars (25) & One Hundred (100) USD or as agreed.
PAYMENT: Standard Fed Wire Procedures, in favor of the Seller and settle Invoice by HARD COPY, Buy Ticket or as agreed.
BUYER sends LOI / AGREEMENT with banking details, including enlarged copy of Signatories Government ID and Client Information Summary.
SELLER signs the LOI / AGREEMENT as read and approved by him, adding his full banking details for the dispatch of the Corporate Invoice, corresponding to the first tranche of the transaction.
Within one (1) international banking day from the signature by the SELLER of this Letter of Intent and the dispatch of the same, signed to the BUYER, the SELLER will send Invoice to
BUYER's Fax __________ e-mail address __________is Corporate Invoice must include: Registration Number, ISIN Number, Issuer, date of issue, maturity date and bond power complete screening information and other data for authentication and verification of the instruments on the Bloomberg Screen.
Within eight (8) international banking hours, after receipt of the above referred to corporate invoice, BUYER will validate and authenticate on Bloomberg screen, we will block the transaction using the blocking codes provided on the invoice, post a buy ticket in favor of the SELLER on the Bloomberg screen, and settle via Fed Wire, MT 103 or as agreed between BUYER and SELLER. SELLER will open a sub-account for BUYER COMPANY NAME inside the SELLER's bank for the purpose of conducting bank ledger to ledger transaction thereby
avoiding delay due to time zone differences. SELLER will first issue corporate invoice and then BUYER will issue MT103F23 after receipt of the above referred to Corporate Invoice, Buyer will validate and authenticate on Bloomberg Screen., Settlement via Fed Wire, MT 103 or as agreed between Buyer and Seller.
BUYER shall at the same time, pays the agreed Fees to the Consultants as specified in the Irrevocable Fee Protection Agreement/ MFPA.
After the SELLER’s Bank has received settlement or payment by SWIFT MT 103 or Fed Wire, the bank Instruments will be delivered by bonded courier to the BUYER’s Bank or to such other depository as may be designated by the BUYER’s Bank within seven (7) international Banking days.
Upon receipt of the funds via electronic transfer, the SELLER’s bank shall immediately deliver the safe keeping receipts. Physical delivery of the actual instruments will be made within seven (7) international banking days to the BUYER’s bank or other such depository designated in the BUYER’s bank delivery instructions.
Following tranches will be executed as agreed by both principals until the agreed amount of MTN’s is exhausted.
Contact me at [email protected], I will provide more contact information once you email me.
JustNeedARealSel ler

Stone Mountain, GA

#40 Jul 16, 2010
NEED DESK TO DESK PROCEDURES. IF YOU CAN SUPPLY CUSIP/ISIN UPFRONT TO VERIFY..THEN WE WILL CLOSE IN 24 HRS.

PENSION FUND BUYER.

I KNOW ITS A UNICORN TO ASK BUT IT CANT HURT..ITS WHAT THE FUND WANTS.

NO LONG BROKER CHAIN. DONT CARE HOW MANY PEOPLE INVOLED AS LONG AS WE CAN GET TO THE MANDATE WITH NO HOLD UP.

[email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Never Be Fooled by the Sins of Dirty and Filthy... 18 hr Curse of Oak Island 1
News Delta Air Lines, Inc. (DAL) Downgraded to "Hold... 21 hr rpt777 1
News Business Highlights 21 hr Thomas 4
News Wells Fargo fires four executives, including fo... Tue Ex Senator Santpo... 2
DC Trump Needs to Discover The Sad Fate of All ... Tue The Migrant Workers 1
DC Trump Needs To Question John Koskinen About ... Tue Who Stole The Money 1
My Life Is An Open Book to Help You Learn the R... Tue My Life The Open ... 1
More from around the web