ISSUING BANK : CENTURY BANCORP
ISSUE DATE : FRESH CUT
CURRENCY : EURO
TERM : ONE (1) YEAR AND ONE (1) DAY
INTEREST RATE : ZERO PERCENT
CONTRACT AMOUNT : ONE BILLION EURO € 1,000,0,000,000.00
INVOICE PRICE : FIFTEEN PERCENT (15%)+1 OF KTT MT103 FACE VALUE
MODE OF PAYMENT : MT103 ELECTRONIC, SWIFT WIRE PAYMENT
MODE OF DELIVERY : TELEX THEN CONFIRMATION SLIP COPY DELIVERY.

We have jointly accepted the procedure as follows:

1. Within 24 hours of completion & signing of this MoU/Agreement by both “Beneficiary” and the “Provider”, The “Provider” shall cause its issuing bank to send TELEX (KTT) MT799 (PRE-ADVISE) for ONE BILLION EURO € 1,000,0,000,000.00 confirm its RWA to the BENEFICIARY’S Receiving Bank,_________ in the accepted TEXT/VERBIAGE OF PRE-ADVISE as mentioned in this MoU/Agreement.

2. On receipt of the PREADVISE VIA KTT MT 799 the BENEFICIARY will instruct its Bank to ISSUE an ICBPO VIA SWIFT MT 799 FOR 15%(12 + 3)of face value and copy of the ICBPO shall be sent via email to the PROVIDER for authentication.

3. The PROVIDER after receiving the ICBPO VIA MT 799, the TELEX (KTT) MT103-FINAL CONFIRMATION for ONE BILLION EURO € 1,000,0,000,000.00 shall be sent to the BENEFICIARY’S receiving Bank,_________ VIA KTT MT103, in the accepted TEXT/VERBIAGE as mentioned in this MoU/Agreement.

4. Within 48 hours upon the receipt of the final confirmation copy, Beneficiary shall cause his bank to release payment 15%(Fifteen Percent of Face Value) as stated and agreed in this contract/agreement and IMFPA.

1. Provider has agreed to send the TELEX KTT MT103 message only.
2. Provider will not send cash funds into my bank account.
3. The TELEX KTT MT103 is for the credit enhancement only.
4. This is a Two (2) ways transaction which means that the TELEX will be received at my bank and they can further send a call back TELEX for verification & confirmation.
5. I must have a credit line against which I will use the TELEX KTT MT103 to pay for this transaction.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#370 Aug 23, 2013
Oh dear me!!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#371 Aug 23, 2013
KTT MT103 makes as much sense as saying Fiber-Optic Water Hose

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#372 Aug 25, 2013
KTT MT103 is equivalent to a "horse and buggy" in a 24 hours of Le Mans (racing againsts Ferraris, Porsches, etc).

Location hidden

#373 Aug 25, 2013
And the horse is lame in all 4 legs, and the wheels fell off the buggy!
SILENT MONEY MAKER

Accra, Ghana

#377 Sep 7, 2013
i have receiver for mt103 and server to server, please contact me on [email protected]

Since: Sep 13

Accra, Ghana

#380 Sep 8, 2013
Fid wrote:
Hi ,
Our procedure is very easy. no risk and comfortable.
1) sign contract between both side.
2) provider issue MT199 (no cost) they also confirm with our bank for our finance status before they issue It.
3) we will issue ICBPO to provider
4) provider swift MT760
5) Our bank will pay follow the pay order through wire transfer.
Currently we also do on this procedure.We hope we can cooperation in soonest.
Regards,
cun_m2003 at yahoo dot com
Can you receive MT103 in your bank? If you can write me on [email protected]
Anonymous

Ghana

#381 Sep 8, 2013
PETER O TOOL wrote:
I would like to send you an MT 103, please give your bank details, money will be arriving shortly.
get to me on [email protected] ....asap
Andy

Athens, Greece

#382 Sep 10, 2013
Dear all respected Members and Friends,
Thank you all for givenig me this opportunity;

I want to Inform you all that Mr. Ahmet Sungur is a scammer! his GC CMO bonds from VAKIFBANK is full garbage and worthless the offer is all over the Internet. and the offer is 100% fake amount on the GC CMO bond is $28.5m he is a big scammer and timewester.as scammer here are the links have his name fake GC CMO bonds fake money offer.
http://www.camelcitydispatch.com/wp-content/u...
GAP

Athens, Greece

#386 Sep 16, 2013
don't say !!!!
What did you expect ?
Regards
Georgios
Athens
[email protected]
Andy wrote:
Dear all respected Members and Friends,
Thank you all for givenig me this opportunity;
I want to Inform you all that Mr. Ahmet Sungur is a scammer! his GC CMO bonds from VAKIFBANK is full garbage and worthless the offer is all over the Internet. and the offer is 100% fake amount on the GC CMO bond is $28.5m he is a big scammer and timewester.as scammer here are the links have his name fake GC CMO bonds fake money offer.
http://www.camelcitydispatch.com/wp-content/u...
Serge

Montpellier, France

#387 Sep 16, 2013
Please Be carefully wrote:
Dear Collegues
Some Internet scammers and fraudsters using our company names-changed documents & personal names with our company partners.
Please don’t trust this peoples.Interpol and Police detected this persons
They are sending fake Ktt and Swift,than requesting money from anywhere,and sending phone messages.
Please be carefull about this fraudsters and scammers.We sent to all dcoument to Interpol about
this and keep phone messages.If you want to see,we can send you
We don’t interesting any internet scammer files or dream ınternet business.
Please be carefull about this.If you need any help about our mainly business,Please contact with us directly.
IOf you are seem in İnternet or any web sites our names.Please dont believe
Our real contact details are in the below
Sincerely Yours
YASIN ARSLAN & MELIH RENDE
Can you contact me trustprivateprogram@swissmail. com, i received around 15 files with your name Thank you
Serge

Montpellier, France

#388 Sep 16, 2013
Can you take contact with me
My email [email protected] om, i received around 15 files with your name, with several companies, several banks etc.... thank you
King

Ashburn, VA

#394 Oct 4, 2013
What's the swift used for when sent to me?
KTT TELEX

Philadelphia, PA

#400 Oct 16, 2013
I am direct to sender

buyside fully open

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#412 Nov 4, 2013
Aslan, are you bipolar?

Location hidden

#414 Nov 4, 2013
DCA, He can just see both ends of the same piece of string!!

It must be great if you are your own buyer and at the same time your own seller, it makes life so much easier!!
SIRUX

Bucharest, Romania

#437 Jan 17, 2014
CHIN wrote:
We need one way best twoway ktt.
facilities after receiving this we have.
Regards
ADRS. email
james

Bangkok, Thailand

#462 Apr 15, 2014
I can receive MT103, KTT, BG, S2S please contact me fast if you are for real, please time wasters stay away but if you are for real you are highly welcome,

contact me by email: jamesfans2000 at yahoo.com
DABOSS

New York, NY

#480 Jul 16, 2014
I have read so many of these messages..and not one of you make any sense to me...I do not think any of you really know what the hell you are talking about....There is no such thing as an KTT MT 103,799, or anything else like it. these are two diff systems and never used together...

MT's are Message Types....period that are only sent by SWIFT not KTT...this KTT (Key Tested Transfers) are older than my great...great grandmother...not saying that they don't have a cause, I think that you all should get out of this form and try a diff line of work....

1) Banks would not deal direct with any one of you because you do not understand the industry language.
2) You are all Joker Brokers....stop disrespecting the industry with your B/S YOU NO MONEY GETTING ASSHOLES...JUST STOP IT RIGHT NOW......SO SAYS DA BOSS

Location hidden

#485 Jul 27, 2014
AMEN...the voice of reason!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To tell the Truth is what Donald Trump will do,... 3 hr Trump has his way 1
In Asia, Money talks.. US needs to learn fast a... 3 hr New Strategy 1
All ASEAN Nations ought to call taht Black Obam... 4 hr AnEnRo Capital 2
EURO zone is on its way out as said by German F... 8 hr The Greek Depress... 1
News Greeneville man charged with rape of a child 19 hr da klan 23
News Drugs seized hidden in concrete bricks - El Pas... (Mar '08) Aug 1 willy nelson 2
Did Cheever buy that Magnum PI House in Hawaii?? Jul 29 Robert Fisher 4
More from around the web