need one way ktt/swift mt103
Delia

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#321 Jun 19, 2013
I have clients that need S2S DCT grey screen transactions.

My WASHINTON LAWYER would do a grey screen purchase. but if bogus he send all involved to prison but he is open to take a deal that way. and with authorization to verify the codes.
If you have it send me the offer he will take it if he likes price and verifies as being real
Just tell him to send his legal peocedures.

The clients would be very happy about that
and it would scear the fake people away.

Lawyer friend would want to see offering of some sort with price and procedures
for the procedures.
[email protected]
Delia

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#322 Jun 19, 2013
If you find a serious BUYER with around 300M euro in a DB branch in Germany preferred but western europe locations also okayed I can make them a fortune on ss mtns ledger to ledger with my exit buying offer them same day and each transaction per day makes them 30 points on their untouched money as my exit pays daily.

DB is DUETCHE BANK

Ok I will let the buyers know

Best program on globe to buy real paper and takees about 2 days from start to tranching and its REAL and your Ministry earns on the buy in portion and also on the exit profits and it can be on going for years.

I will have to have them contact you directly.

It's the most real best deal on the planet so have them call me for details or have them email me at : [email protected]

If I know someone with the 300M and I do. I must find out how to get them to move their money to DB for the program correct ?

It would make your Ministry very wealthy in a short amount of time 101% legal nothing fake all above board and real.

Ok I will be able to do it tomorrow after my WED. meetings with the Pastors
Yes it must be in DB on this deal if they have it elsewhere and its real but do not want to move it WHY NO CLUE I can still probably get them a fresh cut deal using the bank they have with way less money and really good PROFITS and my exit will sign in advance to buy all the paper they take on . The minute they take it the paper will just a few minute later goes from FRESH CUT to SLIGHTY SEASONED and worth alot of $$$.

Feel free to advise anyone you seriously believe is real on this no one else.Thanks
[email protected]
MARIO

Romania

#324 Jun 20, 2013
legmas66 wrote:
I can receive MT103 when you want contact me (I'M FRENCH)
[email protected]
you have an mail from me
MARIO

Romania

#325 Jun 20, 2013
I need a BG for purchase 500 mil
one year one day
Delia

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#326 Jun 20, 2013
I have your BG. Please contact Delia so I can connect you to the sellr; thank You
[email protected]
legmas66

Aix-en-provence, France

#327 Jun 21, 2013
I know , but i don't work with similar contract
sorry
sunny B

Lomé, Togo

#328 Jun 26, 2013
PSV wrote:
I am ready to receive MT103. Any one willing to Send me ?
We are ready to Issue and Diliver MT103 with coinfirmation via SWIFT MT199 from a prime bank to your contact for cash fund payment, please contact us , globalinvestment22 at gmail.com
sunny B

Lomé, Togo

#329 Jun 26, 2013
We can issue and diliver cash backed Genuine VIA SWIFT MT103 2 WAYS, ready clients should contcat us. [email protected]
adamfinancial

Cotonou, Benin

#330 Jun 28, 2013
PLEASE IF YOU HAVE A SERIOUS RECEIVER OF KTT-MT103 DOUBLE WAY CONFIRMATION OR KTT-MT760. LET ME KNOW. WE CLOSE DEAL VERY FAST.
THANKS
ADAM.FINANCIAL.INVESTMENT SKYPE
Moath wrote:
Yasin , you just waste time
and then you print swift or telex on word program
and put electronic sign , stamp and bank logo
really you are fake and jooker not banker
SILENT MONEY MAKER

Accra, Ghana

#332 Jul 16, 2013
i need ktt and i need only provider not intermediaries......contact me on [email protected]

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#333 Jul 16, 2013
Delia wrote:
If you find a serious BUYER with around 300M euro in a DB branch in Germany preferred but western europe locations also okayed I can make them a fortune on ss mtns ledger to ledger with my exit buying offer them same day and each transaction per day makes them 30 points on their untouched money as my exit pays daily.
DB is DUETCHE BANK
Ok I will let the buyers know
Best program on globe to buy real paper and takees about 2 days from start to tranching and its REAL and your Ministry earns on the buy in portion and also on the exit profits and it can be on going for years.
I will have to have them contact you directly.
It's the most real best deal on the planet so have them call me for details or have them email me at : [email protected]
If I know someone with the 300M and I do. I must find out how to get them to move their money to DB for the program correct ?
It would make your Ministry very wealthy in a short amount of time 101% legal nothing fake all above board and real.
Ok I will be able to do it tomorrow after my WED. meetings with the Pastors
Yes it must be in DB on this deal if they have it elsewhere and its real but do not want to move it WHY NO CLUE I can still probably get them a fresh cut deal using the bank they have with way less money and really good PROFITS and my exit will sign in advance to buy all the paper they take on . The minute they take it the paper will just a few minute later goes from FRESH CUT to SLIGHTY SEASONED and worth alot of $$$.
Feel free to advise anyone you seriously believe is real on this no one else.Thanks
[email protected]
So let me ask you a clear question; Are you looking for someone that has 300 M to spin in PPP or do you have such amount to trade as you've stated insinuatingly ???
ALIDU

Accra, Ghana

#335 Jul 19, 2013
WE ARE LOOKING FOR MT103 AND MT799
URGENTLY NEED GENUINE OFFER ONLY

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#336 Jul 19, 2013
I need high hip boots to wear. The bullshit level is getting way too high.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#337 Jul 19, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
I need high hip boots to wear. The bullshit level is getting way too high.
Walk bare footed...You can not afford the High Boots!!! Where did you dream of that High Hip boots???
Sunny B

Lomé, Togo

#339 Jul 20, 2013
Do u need MT103 two WAY for trade collateral purpose, kindly reach us we shall supply accordingly. [email protected]
CHIDAMBARAM

Irvine, CA

#358 Aug 4, 2013
I can arrange to send MT103 two ways at the totals cost to the receiver only at 12% including all commissions without any upfront fees. If any buyer is interested please contact me at:

[email protected]

CHIDAMBARAM.
ALIDOU

Accra, Ghana

#360 Aug 5, 2013
LOOKING FOR CREDIT LINE TO PAY KTTMT103 OR MT799
Contact;[email protected]

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#361 Aug 5, 2013
Credit line to pay for a KTT...Are you serious?? Get a life!!
SILENT MONEY MAKER

Ghana

#365 Aug 16, 2013
Please any one contacting me on [email protected] should get to me on [email protected]
SILENT MONEY MAKER

Ghana

#367 Aug 20, 2013
please contact me for any bank instrument. no upfront fees whatsoever......youngbillionai [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How Many Blank Votes Are Needed For A Recall? 6 hr 75 K Blank Votes 1
State Court in PA Can Not Help the Voting Fraud... 6 hr Something To Hide 1
Cheever Was Paid $ 40 m To Stay Out of Sight, H... 9 hr Cheever On The Run 1
The Rain And Snow Are The Curse from Hades to R... 10 hr Beggar Cheever 3
Donald Trump Needs to Pay Attention to The Crud... 10 hr Beggar Cheever 4
DC Donald Acted Like A Lone Wolf to Bring UP Hi... 16 hr Lone Wolf Tromp 2
AboRats, The Filthy Beggar Can Die at Hands of ... Sat Beheaded Cheever 2
More from around the web