need one way ktt/swift mt103
georgian

Romania

#300 Jun 10, 2013
skype ; kbs.group1

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#301 Jun 10, 2013
42% for a one year full financial BG...are you from a different planet to the rest of us?

They are prices at 100% of face value, with some small discretion available depending on the clients strength.

Even a simple "bid bond" guarantee is more expensive than 42%!!

And you also want commission!

Good luck with that!

Location hidden

#302 Jun 10, 2013
Now that we covered BG's, lets talk about Key Tested Telex's.

we have 20 telex machines sitting in an old office, unused for 13 years or more....they are being collected by scrap dealers every day.

When I was younger, so much younger than today, banks all exchanged Codes with each other so we knew if a telex arrived with Codes that (if the codes checked out) that it really came from XYZ bank PLC......

These days we are in the 21st Century...and have been o=for a while, but it looks like people on here are still living in the old days of fax meachines and Tandy TRS80 word processors....

"103" or "202" or "799" refers to a MT sent by SWIFT....if you dont know what SWIFT is you do not deserve to write on here!

KTT is and always will be an incorrect "broker" term which was used in the 1990's......

Telex machines are still used by banks....every day of the week, if you still need to communicate with customers, customs agents, Impex agents and so forth, but NEVER, repeat NEVER for secure transmission of cash or securities.
Thomas T Lee

Buffalo, NY

#303 Jun 10, 2013
Too many dreamers around!!
georgian

Romania

#304 Jun 13, 2013
I asked for FRESH CUT not BG

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#305 Jun 13, 2013
St-John wrote:
Now that we covered BG's, lets talk about Key Tested Telex's.
we have 20 telex machines sitting in an old office, unused for 13 years or more....they are being collected by scrap dealers every day.
When I was younger, so much younger than today, banks all exchanged Codes with each other so we knew if a telex arrived with Codes that (if the codes checked out) that it really came from XYZ bank PLC......
These days we are in the 21st Century...and have been o=for a while, but it looks like people on here are still living in the old days of fax meachines and Tandy TRS80 word processors....
"103" or "202" or "799" refers to a MT sent by SWIFT....if you dont know what SWIFT is you do not deserve to write on here!
KTT is and always will be an incorrect "broker" term which was used in the 1990's......
Telex machines are still used by banks....every day of the week, if you still need to communicate with customers, customs agents, Impex agents and so forth, but NEVER, repeat NEVER for secure transmission of cash or securities.
Amen to that.

Location hidden

#306 Jun 13, 2013
Thomas T Lee wrote:
Too many dreamers around!!
Starting with you.

Location hidden

#307 Jun 13, 2013
georgian wrote:
Hahahahahahahahaha!!!!
Thomas T Lee

Buffalo, NY

#308 Jun 13, 2013
Dirt, it takes money not muscle...And you don't have any of those!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#309 Jun 13, 2013
Nice hair Dave
we can work together

Senegal

#310 Jun 14, 2013
we can work together if u like i do have traders that need bank instrument this is my mail walesunisex@aol.com contact me for mor info
PETER O TOOL wrote:
I would like to send you an MT 103, please give your bank details, money will be arriving shortly.

Location hidden

#311 Jun 16, 2013
georgian wrote:
Sorry, we are all out of daffodils, tulips and roses, only BG's left on the shelf!

PS, nice muscles David!

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#312 Jun 16, 2013
Ill take 7!!!!
45+5 my best offer John :)

Location hidden

#313 Jun 16, 2013
What only 5% for the brokers?? And anyway I only have 3 left!!
MARIO

Romania

#315 Jun 18, 2013
I have a MT103 TWO WAY (€ 500’000’000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED MILLION EUROS )
MARIO

Romania

#316 Jun 18, 2013
I HAVE BG 50 MIL / 100 MIL in tranche - 20 MIL
Lease Cost: 10%
Commissions: 2%
legmas66

Marseille, France

#317 Jun 18, 2013
I can receive MT103 when you want contact me (I'M FRENCH)
hde8375@gmail.com
Anis Chebbie

Barcelona, Spain

#318 Jun 19, 2013
[Please send me your procedure at anis@centurybancorp.ca]I have a MT103 TWO WAY (€ 500’000’000.00 (FIVE HUNDRED MILLION EUROS )
Please send me your procedure at anis@centurybancorp.ca
Nuisance Busters

Romania

#319 Jun 19, 2013
case of fools being fooled by fellow fools!
Delia

Abidjan, Cote D'Ivoire

#320 Jun 19, 2013
I have one client that had to that needed this service and they were able to do it. Please see.
My client had 300M and they want to open up a banks account and move there money there.
But in his country they are still usings KTT
system.

It takes a week to use KTT system to transfer the funds my WASHINGTON LAWYER can do it or my other ties to LONDON I believe can do it through my main lawyer
That would be good Ron.

I am well versed in KTT and I can do it for a fee no problem takes just about a week from start to finish.
I am very good at what I do but not good on everything LOL

I know we get a commission on the transaction.

On the KTT advise amount from what bank and exact location and amount also fee they are offering based on total amount transferred.
delia.msb@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheever Needs To Thank Nicole Wheatman To Bring... 12 min Nicole And Paul 1
Ben Netanyahu Got A Blackened Eye By A Golf Bal... 7 hr Ben Got Blackened... 1
DC Trump Needs To Pay Attention To The New Trad... 8 hr New Trade Route 1
US Fishing Fleet Can Float + Wander Along The S... 9 hr Wait And See 1
We do Insurance Wraps for you Collateral, Need ... (Nov '09) 12 hr mike 27
If you need a insurance wrap we can help (Apr '08) 13 hr Mike 432
Imagining World War III -- In 2034.. (Aug '14) 15 hr Human 119
More from around the web