Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#243 Feb 20, 2013
Moath, you will not find anyone offering to send a MT103 is genuine.... Ask yourself why would any bank send out funds (cash money) to anyone they do not know? All the offers you see on here will be fake, and designed to take a fee from you in advance......
isaiah namba

Nairobi, Kenya

#244 Feb 21, 2013
we need ktt offers
send us offers at
internationalprojects12@yahoo. com
isaiah
jon l

Marcus Hook, PA

#245 Feb 21, 2013
you are one worthless piece of ........ and all your jokers/ scanners who believe that you call send 103 or other comparable SWIFT messages through the antiquated machines that are not in use in the current banking system, also your 103 is freely available and transferred over and you can desire to get one at few cents on a dollar.

Whoever has the money will have the team supporting them, so you can not scam anyone with your fraudulent offers. You and your lonely life jokers operating out of your stand alone pc or a free internet through your libraries think that you can rip off someone you scumbags??????????
It's about time you cut the crap before it is too late.....
Anis Chebbi

Calgary, Canada

#257 Mar 20, 2013
[anis@centurybancorp.ca"] I need Direct Client who requires 50M-500M MT103 TWO WAYS.
We can issue the following Financial Instrument below from Top25 world Bank.
This offer do not require the client to have any BCL or issue any ICBPO.
MT760 (BG/SLBC)
MT700
MT103
==========
Your bank will be in direct communication with the issuing BANK before the transaction start.
Please do not contact me if you know you do not have the financial capability to accomplish what is required. This offer is for serious and capable client only.[We have 2 clients who need SWIFT MT103 2 ways but without having to go through a million middlemen. Even if the bank if not AA, and if the price is reasonable, we are ready to proceed.
Thanks and awaiting your reply. Please contact me at anis@centurybancorp.ca
]
ALIDOU Djibril

Accra, Ghana

#265 Apr 12, 2013
HELLO SIR,
WE ARE INTERESTING IN KTT
AS WE HAVE OUR RECEIVER THEN IF
YOU ARE GENUINE SUPPLIER
YOU ARE WELCOME
Tel:+233544676100
kelly

Europe

#269 Apr 19, 2013
I need a shooter for MT 799 Urgently......No up front payment. If interested , Acct and verbiage Available for MT 799.... contact me at: kelly2grand@yahoo.com ASAP..
WANG

Foz Do Iguaçu, Brazil

#275 May 2, 2013
CHIN wrote:
We need one way best twoway ktt.
facilities after receiving this we have.
Regards
Add me, if you can.SKYPE ID: wang.clovis85
SILENT MONEY MAKER

Accra, Ghana

#280 May 17, 2013
anybody who can handle a server to server and dtc contract should contact me please....contact me @ BANKOFCHINA@asia-mail.com
fariki

Jakarta, Indonesia

#281 May 19, 2013
[Q
who="Silverleaf2100" ]<quoted text>
We need MT103 One way... pls, contact a.s.a.p.@yahoo.com[/faxit21QUO TE]y need money
fariki

Jakarta, Indonesia

#282 May 19, 2013
y need money for working devolofer
fariki

Jakarta, Indonesia

#283 May 19, 2013
y need money for working in defolofer
fariki

Jakarta, Indonesia

#284 May 19, 2013
y need money for working in devolofer

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#286 May 19, 2013
St-John wrote:
Moath, you will not find anyone offering to send a MT103 is genuine.... Ask yourself why would any bank send out funds (cash money) to anyone they do not know? All the offers you see on here will be fake, and designed to take a fee from you in advance......
A f*cken-men!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#287 May 20, 2013
And Halelujiah to all who listen!!

If anyone wants to send me an MT103, then I am available to receive it 24 hours a day, every day of the year...even when banks are closed!!

LOL

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#288 May 20, 2013
St-John wrote:
And Halelujiah to all who listen!!

If anyone wants to send me an MT103, then I am available to receive it 24 hours a day, every day of the year...even when banks are closed!!

LOL
Same here :)) all day every day baby!
EMMANUEL DOMINIC

Georgia

#293 Jun 5, 2013
PETER O TOOL wrote:
I would like to send you an MT 103, please give your bank details, money will be arriving shortly.

HELLO DEAR,
I HAVE INSTRUMENT FOR MT103 AND ITS A TRUSTED AND RELIABLY CONTACT.. SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO GIVE ME A CALL IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SO WE CAN GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.. SKYPE = RYANLUCAS55
EMMANUEL DOMINIC

Georgia

#295 Jun 5, 2013
HELLO DEAR,
I HAVE INSTRUMENT FOR MT103 AND ITS A TRUSTED AND RELIABLY CONTACT.. SO PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO GIVE ME A CALL SO WE CAN GET DOWN TO BUSINESS.. SKYPE = RYANLUCAS55

Since: Jun 13

Vilnius, Lithuania

#296 Jun 7, 2013
Hello Mr. barrywho

I's me email info---dignis.LT
I want to talk about KTT103

best regards
Sigitas

Since: Jun 13

Bucharest, Romania

#297 Jun 10, 2013
Susan wrote:
<quoted text>
Minerva Global Management SA, are a public Spanish company that offers global wealth management services to clients. We have a number of clients that would like to utilize the services of your MT 103 Transfers and the telex transfer system.
Our clients are requesting to perform transfers of a minimum of 100 million up to 50 billion. We currently have 150 Billion Euros worth of requests. Your immediate response would be greatly appreciated.
Please advise to me if you are interested and available to further this conversation over telephone, Skype or email.
I have a KTT 2 way (10B EUR cash backed) for lease at 32% of face value.
georgian

Bucharest, Romania

#299 Jun 10, 2013
PLEASE TOP URGENT!

Our client want to buy :

BANK GUARANTEES
Cash Backed, Irrevocable, Unconditional, Transferable, Callable at maturity
Format: UCP 758/600 of ICC
Issuing bank: TOP WESTERN BANK:.........
Term: One (1) year and One (1) day
Interest Rate: Zero Percent (0.0%) Coupon
Total Amount: EURO FIVE BILLION(EURO5,000,000,000.00) with possible Rolls and Extensions
Invoice Price: 40%+2% FORTY PERCENT or the Face Value
First Tranche: 500 Mio.€(Five hundred million EUR)
Sub Tranche: To be mutually agreed upon
Denomination: EURO 500 Mio
Payment: SWIFT ICBPO followed by MT103
Delivery: Issuing Bank sends PRE-ADVICE SWIFT MT-799/Buyer’s Bank sends ICBPO SWIFT MT-799/Issuing Bank sends instrument via SWIFT MT-760 .Hard copy of Instrument will be delivered to Buyer’s Bank via Bank Bonded courier within 7 banking days after receipt and authentication of payment.

We want a commission of 0.25% of 1% of the seller

Georgian Munteanu
traider ; kbs international group sro
mail: office@kbsgroup.cz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Silicon Valley companies plan hiring spree in 2015 8 hr The Truth Hurts 5
All truth about conditional MT103/23 (Aug '12) 17 hr 27Hood 40
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... May 24 mjjcpa 45
mt103 one way (Dec '13) May 24 Robert Fisher 22
News Whistler Blackcomb to ban smoking May 22 Sneaky Pete 4
DTC cash funds transfer or web-link sender wanted (Jul '13) May 21 Robert Fisher 42
Warning: Scammers-- Piao Yuanri / Robert Carrin... May 21 Robert Fisher 1
More from around the web