Where are the rules, I ask Richard J....

Where are the rules, I ask Richard J. Arcara???

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Legal Expert

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Mar 2, 2014
Read this: I searched for the Judge Richard J. Arcara's Fiscal Disclosure and came up with:

RULE 1
APPLICABILITY
(a) Scope. These rules are the Local Rules of Criminal Procedure for the United States District Court for the Western District of New York. They supplement the Federal Rules of Criminal Procedure and are numbered to conform therewith. The Local Rules of Criminal Procedure shall be cited as “L.R. Crim. P.”
(b) Availability. Copies of these Local Rules and all Court plans and procedures are available at the Clerk’s offices in Buffalo and Rochester, and on the Court’s webpage at www.nywd.uscourts.gov .

The following documents may be modified from time to time, in the Court’s discretion. Counsel and pro se litigants are expected to comply with the most current Rules, plans and procedures.
# Alternative Dispute Resolution Plan
# Amended Plan for the Disposition of Pro Se Cases

The point: There is no mention of any Fiscal Disclosure from Judge Richard J. Arcara...Also, the House Rules may be modified from time to time???? To suit Whose purpose of what???

Finally, where is the Law and Order - To amend Plan for the disposition of Pro Se Cases???

As said, One Private Detective Firm consented to look into the Silver Watch Judge Richard J. Arcara is wearing at this time and more!!! Now, he is on the look out to search and destroy!!!
A Legal Expert

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Mar 2, 2014
Check this out: Judge Richard J. Arcara is not available in the Judicial Financial Disclosure of all Alphabetical List of Federal Judges:

Let me copy a few to serve as proof:

Rehnquist, William H.
Reidinger, Martin K.
Reinhard, Philip G.
Reinhardt, Stephen R.
Reiss, Christina C.
Rendell, Marjorie O.
Rhoades, John S.
Rice, Walter H.
Riley, William J.
Ripple, Kenneth F.
Robart, James L.
Roberts, Jr., John G.
Roberts, Richard W.
Roberts, Victoria A.

The point: The Judicial Watch - No one is above the Law will try to give notice to Judge Richard J. Arcara and inform him the need to comply with the law!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Mar 2, 2014
A Legal Expert wrote:
Check this out: Judge Richard J. Arcara is not available in the Judicial Financial Disclosure of all Alphabetical List of Federal Judges:
Let me copy a few to serve as proof:
Rehnquist, William H.
Reidinger, Martin K.
Reinhard, Philip G.
Reinhardt, Stephen R.
Reiss, Christina C.
Rendell, Marjorie O.
Rhoades, John S.
Rice, Walter H.
Riley, William J.
Ripple, Kenneth F.
Robart, James L.
Roberts, Jr., John G.
Roberts, Richard W.
Roberts, Victoria A.
The point: The Judicial Watch - No one is above the Law will try to give notice to Judge Richard J. Arcara and inform him the need to comply with the law!!!
Dumb shit. If you are looking for Judge "Arcara", look under the "A's" and not under the "R's".

Duh !
A Legal Expert

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Mar 2, 2014
I am glad that David Cheever is now surfaced: What a Coincidence that Judge Richard J. Arcara stopped issuing the Financial Disclosure when David Cheever got his huge payment of $ 122 m from Citibank in 2011-2012:

The Proof: There is no Financial Disclosure since 2011...From Judicial Watch:

Richard J Arcara Financial Disclosure Report for 2009

Richard J Arcara Financial Disclosure Report for 2011

2011, Arcara, assets, CIA, CODES, disclosure, dividend, EPA, financial, Financial Disclosure ...

Richard J Arcara Financial Disclosure Report for 2010

2010, Arcara, CIA, CODES, disclosure, EPA, financial, Financial Disclosure, ICE, income ...

Richard J Arcara Financial Disclosure Report for 2008

October 28, 2009

2008, Arcara, CIA, CODES, dividend, EPA, Estate, Estimated, Financial Disclosure, ICE ...

My tool of baits works!!!

The Homeless Cheever

Dunkirk, NY

#5 Aug 9, 2014
There is A Huge Discrepancy among Judge Richard Arcara's Financial Disclosure Reports...

In March 2, 2014, I was able to find the data for all accounts of the years before 2011!

I asked: What happened to the years of 2011-2014???

Then suddenly, the new set of Financial Disclosures from a dozen years since 2003 began to surface!

Does it make you wonder???

The Investigations by US Attorney William J. Hochul, Jr. are surely warranted!!!

Let me also thank the Tips of some Private Investigators.. They reminded me to double check the newly released info which was not available on line!!!

How things changed since March 2014!!! Some one could alter facts and history as they wish!!!!

But, Corruption is not allowed!!!
The Homeless Cheever

Dunkirk, NY

#6 Aug 9, 2014
To show proof of discrepancy: According to newly released info that all Financial Disclosures of Judge Richard Arcara began to register in September 2013 and on with the exception of 2010 that came out on October 17, 2011...

Richard J. Arcara – 2010: Done October 17, 2011 -

2010, Arcara, assets, Codes, disclosure, Federal Judge, financial, income, INVESTMENTS, Judge ...

Richard J. Arcara – 2005: Done September 8, 2013 -

2005, Arcara, Codes, disclosure, dividend, Equity, Federal Judge, financial, income, Judge ...

Richard J. Arcara – 2006: Done September 8, 2013 -

2006, Arcara, Codes, disclosure, dividend, Federal Judge, financial, income, Judge, report ...

Richard J. Arcara – 2008: Done September 8, 2013 -

2008, Arcara, assets, Codes, disclosure, dividend, Federal Judge, financial, Growth, income ...

Richard J. Arcara – 2009: Done September 5, 2013 -

2009, DISCLOSllRE, discloslre, disclosure, Federal Judge, filing, financial, income, Judge, repoht ...**

**I am surprised that Judge Richard Arcara spoke with other language than English in his Financial Disclosure! we need David Cheever to interpret!!

Richard J. Arcara – 2011: Done September 6, 2013 -

2011, Arcara, assets, Codes, disclosure, dividend, Federal Judge, financial, income, Judge ...

But, the Devil is in the Details...It is for US Attorney to find out!!
HAndersen

Denmark

#7 Aug 9, 2014
This is the chap ya looking for ???

http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploa...
HAndersen

Denmark

#8 Aug 9, 2014
The Dumbo HAndersen

Dunkirk, NY

#9 Aug 9, 2014
HAndersen wrote:
This is the chap ya looking for ???
http://www.judicialwatch.org/wp-content/uploa...
You should connect the recent posts of mine...

The Judge Arcara's Financial Disclosure is nothing But A Hodge Podge Mess to cover up his Irregularities in having 146 Items of Investment in 2013!!! Besides, Judge has violated the Judicial Regulation required to Report his Financial Disclosure in a timely manner: He waited A Dozen Years to Do So does not look good and His Enormous Investment Listings shown in 2013 may cause problems for HIM!

When he edited the past dozen years of Investment starting 2003 and reported them in One Scoop by September 8, 2013, he may have forgotten and missed one of 2012!!

And later, he reported that in January 2014!!!

Additionally, Judge Arcara made two Separate Financial Disclosures for the Year 2013 with One in November 2013...A Sign of Desperation and Nothing Else!!

What is good for me: Now, US Attorney William Hochul, Jr. has to Investigate this Financial Disclosures Packet and sorted out all the past actions Rationally!

As posted, the Private Investigators asked for A $ 30 K Retainer to do just that.. But, I refused!

Finally, my Data Base on Judge Arcara's Financial Disclosures are far more complete than you think...

It is not scheduled for you but for the US Attorney!! Now, the question of where did I retrieve all those Info Posted could be A Nasty Opening Salvo of Words!
HAndersen

Denmark

#10 Aug 10, 2014
Everyone is on the take. Politician, Presidents, the Royals, Prosecutors, Attorneys, Judges etc... aren't righteous and holy, and even holy men are on the takes.

Religious figure like Dalai Lama is on the take, so are all most Islamic Imams, Christian priests, Monks, Rabbi/Chazzan etc..

The only exceptional one in our living memory is Mahatma Gandhi.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
David Cheever Robbed John Cheever's Grave and T... 5 hr The Grave Robber 1
Those Who Stole and Robbed The Lee Family Wealt... 5 hr Skeletal Cheever 6
David and Tom Gardner Can Fool Ghost Cheever Bu... 15 hr Skeletal Cheever 3
Private Detectives Are On The Look Out for Davi... 15 hr A New Development 1
David Cheever Will be Awarded $ 180 m To Nab Mi... 16 hr Lucifer Got Cheever 5
The Truth Finder Needs to Review the Story of C... 16 hr Lucifer Got Cheever 5
Any gay man in this forum? 16 hr Lucifer Got Cheever 6
More from around the web