i have buyers looking to lease bg/sblc mt799 first

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
need 3 million bg

Lahore, Pakistan

#2 Jul 20, 2009
Dear sir i have buyer who will give you mt 799 icbpo on swift and we need mt 760 of any top swiss bank ipfinancing2 at g mail dot com
500 million hsbc bg

Lahore, Pakistan

#3 Jul 20, 2009
Dear sir we need credit enhancement against 500 million us $ contact at ipfinancing2 at gmail dot com
15 million euro

Lahore, Pakistan

#4 Jul 20, 2009
Dear sir we have 15 million euro bg and we want credit enhancement against bg issue bank alfa ukraine regards ipfinancing2 at gmail dot com
Felton

United States

#7 Aug 30, 2009
need 3 million bg wrote:
Dear sir i have buyer who will give you mt 799 icbpo on swift and we need mt 760 of any top swiss bank ipfinancing2 at g mail dot com
IS THE mt799 IRREVOCABLE AND CAN IT BE CONFIRMED? iF SO WHAT IS THE % THAT YOUR ASKING FOR? If so Jamesef111@aol.com
duh

AOL

#8 Aug 30, 2009
Felton. Do you know what a 799 swift message is?

Proof of Funds/Account Verification/Free Text Swift ring a bell Felton?
BS Spotter

San Diego, CA

#11 Nov 16, 2009
It's amazing....joker brokers asking about MT 799 and so on.

I am glad, those with knowledge have the patience to guide these moonbats.

I wonder what "felton" does for a living?

Day time:
"Would you like some fries to go with that burger, sir?"

Night Time:
"THE mt799 IRREVOCABLE AND CAN IT BE CONFIRMED? iF SO WHAT IS THE % THAT YOUR ASKING FOR?"
PSV

Coimbatore, India

#12 Nov 16, 2009
Is that a crime or disqualification
BS Spotter wrote:
It's amazing....joker brokers asking about MT 799 and so on.
I am glad, those with knowledge have the patience to guide these moonbats.
I wonder what "felton" does for a living?
Day time:
"Would you like some fries to go with that burger, sir?"
Night Time:
"THE mt799 IRREVOCABLE AND CAN IT BE CONFIRMED? iF SO WHAT IS THE % THAT YOUR ASKING FOR?"
EKA

Chicago, IL

#16 May 14, 2010
SBLC w/ pre-advice 6 + 2
we will issue the procedures as long as the client
can edvidence the BCL for details 100M Min.
ekafinancial2002@yahoo.com
funding

Bradenton, FL

#18 May 17, 2010
We have sblc that you can lease email me to get procedure options. 100 million is the min.
stevenpitcher@hotmail.com
hiding in the forest

Miami Beach, FL

#19 May 17, 2010
JESUS MARY AND JOSEPH.

THE BULL CRAP THAT IS FLYING AROUND HERE IS THICK, and STUCK TO THE WALL.

IT SMELLS SO BAD i could nearly chop my testicles off.
MAFERINVEST

Benidorm, Spain

#23 Jun 24, 2010
maferinvest Barcelona,(Spain)

We looking for BG by 100m to 500m euro or dollars B2B, to lease, if you have any offer pls. contact me on maferinvest5@gmail.com with your procedure, thanks.

Best regards,

Juan Antonio Ginés
Evaluation of Projects
Keima S

Ellenville, NY

#24 Jun 24, 2010
MAFERINVEST wrote:
maferinvest Barcelona,(Spain)
We looking for BG by 100m to 500m euro or dollars B2B, to lease, if you have any offer pls. contact me on maferinvest5@gmail.com with your procedure, thanks.
Best regards,
Juan Antonio Ginés
Evaluation of Projects
WE DEAL WITH THE DIRECT PROVIDERS:

1. Issue Leased Financial Instruments (Bank Guarantees, Stand By Letters of Credit, Letter of Credit. U.S. Treasury Bills) Amounts $5 Million to $1 Billion.2. Joint Venture 100% Funding Commodity Transactions (where a Buyer with POF and Seller that can show ownership of a commodity) Amounts $5 Million to $1 Billion.

3. Currency Exchange Programs Euro to Dollar, Dollar to Euro, Ruble to Dollar. Amounts:$5 Billion to $1 Trillion.
Clients must be able to show Proof of Funds. We deal with the Top Nine Currency Traders in the world.

4. Funding Loans against any type financial instruments from $5 Million and higher, including corporate stock of publicly traded corporations including NASDAQ, PINK SHEET including stock under $1.00 per share.

Providing BG's, MTN's, T-Strips, CMOs, and more.

Please feel free to email Keima at: kssinclair5@gmail.com

Have a blessed day!

"God is Love"
Harry Greenman

Anonymous Proxy

#30 Jan 14, 2011
We provide Fresh Cut BG/SBLC for Lease from Top European Banks at 6+2. If you are interested please, contact Mr. Harry Greenman on: harrygreenman2010@gmail.com

Below is the description of our Fresh Cut BG/SBLC ( Cash Barked) Lease instrument. If OK with you, get back to us with your Direct Phone Number and Fax Number so as to send our complete Procedure which Lessee must comply to lease our instrument.

Note that our BG/SBLC instrument is specifically for lease. I/we is the direct lessor.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:

1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Euro 1M MIN and Euro 50B MAX (Fifty Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC London/Hong Kong.
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers to be shared 50/50 between the brokers on both lessor/lessee side
6. Delivery SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: Wire Transfer.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
MELVIN HOLLOWAY

Buffalo, NY

#35 Jun 27, 2011
We are direct providers of Fresh Cut/Season BG, SBLC, MTN, Bonds and CDs which we have specifically for lease and purchase.

Contact me immediately through the below email if you're interested.

info@bfltd.biz or melvin_holloway@bfltd.biz

Regards,

Mr. Melvin Holloway.
Michael Marino

United States

#36 Jul 25, 2011
This is not a Solicitation for Funds. All parties acknowledge that Koala Corp is not a licensed Securities Dealer, nor Broker, nor Investment Advisor, nor Banker. No information provided herein shall be considered a solicitation. Please be advised that we are direct to the Seller of Slightly Seasoned Medium Term Notes (MTN’s) and Fresh Cut MTN’s.

Minimum contract is EUR €100M. Seller specializes in larger contracts of EUR €50B +. The MTN Buyer can obtain a contract in as large as a EUR denomination as they require above EUR €50B if requested. Please note: The selling procedure is by Corporate Invoice via Euroclear Screen block. Payment by SWIFT MT103/23 (Bank to Bank/Securities Officer to Securities Officer). If the Buyer is ready, willing and able - meaning cash or credit facility funds in their name, in their control as the signatory and can show they have the minimum amount for the first cycle tranche, please contact us: MichaelMarino@KoalaGlobal.com

Sell Side is closed. Buy Side is open. If you are looking for a REAL seller of MTN's, with REAL pricing and REAL results, please contact us. We will expedite your financially capable buyer's requirements and bring their proposed transactions to fruition.
Tran Anh Dung

AOL

#42 Aug 14, 2011
Dear Sir,

We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC and MTN which are specifically for lease, our bank instrument can be engage in PPP Trading, Discounting, signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication, construction of Dams, Bridges, Real Estate and all kind of projects. We do not have any broker chain in our offer or get involved in chauffer driven offers. We deliver with time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable, below is our instrument description.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG/SBLC)(Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur 10M MIN and Eur 5B MAX (Five Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC, London or Deutsche Bank Frankfurt or any Top 25 WEB
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers.
6. Delivery: SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: MT-103.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.

All relevant business information will be provided upon request.

If Interested kindly contact me via Email:~ bgsblcfinance.brokers@gmail.co m serious enquiry only
skype id: bgsblcfinance.brokers
Dr Muhamad Ali

Lomé, Togo

#44 Aug 20, 2011
I am a non-executive director of a bank in Libya and I have funds(25.5 M USD)with 170kgs of Gold for investment purposes in a safe haven.Contact konnectservicescompany@yahoo.f r for further correspondence.
Andi

Sofia, Bulgaria

#45 Aug 20, 2011
August 20,2011

Dear Sirs,
We have Irrevocable Corporate Inquiry for providing of FC SBLC 500M EUR on lease by the next Procedure: Lessor-RWA-MT199; Lessee-MT799/ICBPO Undertaking..........
Please send us your Offers at:
donand@abv.bg Mr.Andon Donchev, Ph.D.
Archie Zarki

UK

#51 Sep 13, 2011
I'm direct to the company that offer the following: Let me know if you have a reliable clients for any of the offers below;

*Funding of all viable and profitable projects worldwide
* Private Investment Program with Minimum of 1 Million USD
*Lease of BG/SBLC
* Investors 100K+ Investors Can Apply for Smaller Program(Leverage Programs)
* Yield Potential and Referral Fees are Top in the Market!
* Non-Recourse Loan Leverages the Investors Funds(Client little funds as low as 300K euros can be Leveraged to meet the funding needs of the client)
* Consultants can Earn More Money than Any Other Program
* If Needed, the Funds are Always Liquid to Withdraw
* Firm in UK, Operated by private investors with 25+ Years Experience
* Consultants can Guarantee this Program is Real to Investors
* Leverage Offered Only to Investors who Apply as Corporations
* Investors and Consultants Work Direct with the Program Manager.

Real and genuine clients contact me at : archie.zarki@gmail.com

Archie.
Bankprogram

Beckum, Germany

#52 Sep 14, 2011
Hello,

I offer an access to bank programs.

I myself invested in a year and very pleased with the outcome.

If you are located in Switzerland, or are interested in a meeting with the initiator of the dealer group, you can contact me.

Processing takes place in Switzerland.

Importantly, evidence of investment is capital.

These gentlemen have no time or interest in appointments,

where clients want to watch real traders from FED.

I beg to real and serious inquiries.

We treat them well!

King regards!

Waldemar Breitkreuz

brightcross@web.de

skype ID: w.breitkreuz

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
United States praises China's growing role in ... 1 hr More to Resign 2
Obama may want to build his Library in Africa... 1 hr Obama Library 9
Russia eyes railway-for-resources project with ... 1 hr Russia Is Smarter 1
Stay Clear of that Nurse in Maine who refused t... 2 hr Stay Clear 2
Wells Fargo offers credit cardholders $20 to tr... 4 hr Philip Cohen 1
Paul: GOP must improve appeal in hard-hit cities 10 hr Provisional At Best 3
From the Space Roeket Explosion to Lack of Disc... 10 hr Feudal and Corrupt 12

Banking People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE