buy petchilli bonds. pay 600m cash. n...

buy petchilli bonds. pay 600m cash. no kyc, no pol

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GFI

Colombia

#1 May 11, 2013
BUY PETCHILLI BONDS. PAY 600M CASH. NO KYC, NO POL . CLOSIGN NEXT WEEK
PROCEDURES FOR PETCHILLI BONDS
1. Send copy bonds
2. Copy of Passport of Owner
3. Copy of passco o perito

Once received approval by the buyer after Due Diligence process for bond and bond holder, then

4. Paymaster Agreement is sent for commissions and projects, signed by both parties
5. The seller receive the invitation or letter from the European Central Bank
6. Signature in Zurich or Frankfurt. Advance of 100.000 U$D cash after reception of bonds on custody. Travel expenses and stay paid until final payment of bond

Payment in about less than 10 banking days. Brokers and holders will need to provide in case projects are requested because of the possible purpose of the bonds redemption connected with at the alleviation of the crisis by providing unit exchange in the industrial and/or commercial development projects market

Price: 600M less 1% of Fees

If send minimum 5 petchillis bondS , closing next week

Please contact at: [email protected] mail.com

Regards
Harvey R.

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#2 May 14, 2013
Thank you for making my day!

I thought this "closing" had been shifted to HSBC in Canada?

What can I say? If I were you I would spend $250, buy a bond or two, take them to the hotel....and wait......and wait.....and wait........

WHen the hotel sees that you have not paid your bill, you will be shown the door!

DREAM ON........
tsb

United States

#3 May 14, 2013
or, rather buy the worthless paper and take them to the banks in Zurich expecting to get paid in billions. But, you must have thousands with you to stay in the hotels in Zurich doing your "TTM" with all those scumbags in the hotel lobbies. You will pay more expenses here than on the wall paper if you are not a resident of Switzerland.
After that, the banks will put you in a place where you will enjoy a very long stay being incarcerated. Why??????????

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#4 May 17, 2013
Lol does anyone actually fall for this garbage?
Humayun Majeed

Karachi, Pakistan

#5 May 17, 2013
Owner/seller of Pitchelli and Liberty 100 ,1000 and 10,000 please skypee humayun.majeed9

Location hidden

#6 May 20, 2013
DCA, they must be falling for something, because when I was buying Petchili's this time last year I bought SEVEN for $150......and now they are legitimately for sale at $30,000 each....

The brokers on here are creating the market, but they know not what they do!!

LOL

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#7 May 20, 2013
St-John wrote:
DCA, they must be falling for something, because when I was buying Petchili's this time last year I bought SEVEN for $150......and now they are legitimately for sale at $30,000 each....

The brokers on here are creating the market, but they know not what they do!!

LOL
These guys are the real deal SJ, they manipulated the petchili market more than GS was able to blow up the futures market
Ans sell now!!!! ;)

Location hidden

#8 May 21, 2013
Sell high!! I prefer to mount them on my wall....they look great in Walnut frames (but the frame costs more than the bond!!)
Anil Srivastava

Apple Valley, CA

#9 Jul 4, 2013
Humayun Majeed wrote:
Owner/seller of Pitchelli and Liberty 100 ,1000 and 10,000 please skypee humayun.majeed9
How much are you asking for one Petchili and Liberty bond
Adriana

Miami, FL

#11 Jul 17, 2013
I have a BUYER for PETCHILLIS and LIBERTY SUITE, LIBERTY 1000, . + 4 PRESIDENTE
Adriana

Miami, FL

#12 Jul 17, 2013
[email protected]

Since: Aug 12

Casablanca, Morocco

#13 Jul 18, 2013
Here is a very sincere buyer want to buy 5 billion BG and SBLC all in euro clear, pls do check with your contact, if you have any good one on board. The buyer is ready to do the POF 799 first.then the seller will reply with 760. Price 70+2, 1 close for buyer side.
Regards.

Pls explain to him. Any provider will not perform we should not waste time if we really want to make money. This buyer is hard to find.
Patil S

Netherlands

#14 Jul 18, 2013
clavomax wrote:
Here is a very sincere buyer want to buy 5 billion BG and SBLC all in euro clear, pls do check with your contact, if you have any good one on board. The buyer is ready to do the POF 799 first.then the seller will reply with 760. Price 70+2, 1 close for buyer side.
Regards.
Pls explain to him. Any provider will not perform we should not waste time if we really want to make money. This buyer is hard to find.
Please kindly send me a mail to [email protected] for procedure and terms,Looking forward to hear from you soon.
Thanks

Location hidden

#16 Jul 19, 2013
Clavomax, your buyer will not find BG or SBLC in Euroclear. They do not ever appear in Euroclear. BG and SBLC are exchanged by SWIFT....so what you say about NT's is correct, but I guess he will want to screen the instruments first? Impossible.

Good Luck.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#17 Jul 19, 2013
clavomax wrote:
Regards.
There are quite a few different possible reasons as to why your buyer chose these options and set it up this way. Euroclear preference or not, 5B cash should not be invested in a one time BD transaction when the same identical instruments could be bringing enormous yield from beautifully premanaged multi-transaction trade instead of one time single profit coming out of a better discount resale. You -as a broker- will also make way more than just a single few % Contact me via email and I will give your client what he's really looking for
[email protected]
alexadonis

Toulon, France

#18 Jul 19, 2013
If you want, i have a petchili to sell for 13000$
antonio quintanilla villa

San Salvador, El Salvador

#19 Jul 22, 2013
WE NEED TO OBTAIN INFORMATIONON ON THIS BONDS.
WE HAVE A CONTACT PERSON IN EUROPE READY TO BUY UP TO TEN.
IF YOU HAVE TRUE INFORMATION ABOUT IT. FEEL FREE TO CONTACT US.
IF YOU DONT, DO NOT WRITE, THANK YOU.
ANTONIO QUINTANILLA VILLALOBOS
[email protected]
alexadonis

Toulon, France

#20 Jul 23, 2013
what do you want? search on ebay and look the price. not millions for this bond, joke, joke and joke!!!
Europa Talus

Godollo, Hungary

#24 Sep 4, 2013
Dear Buyer,

If the current is I have 40 pieces Petchili 1913 Gold Bond.
Many customers had been false. If you are a real buyer and do not have tons of paper in order to fill my part of the deal.
Lichtenstein bank is my office. There I have come across participants. You can check and go to the bond business.
If you are interested send an email to meet in person.
Sincerely,
Mr Europa Talus
email: [email protected]

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#25 Sep 4, 2013
They are available through eBay.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To Lower The Tax Rate For The Rich + Corp. Will... Sat Muley Cheever 5
When Arcara Family Asked For Donations, David C... Sat Arcara Came Askin... 1
News Global Markets-U.S. tax plan hopes lift stocks,... Fri Christsharia sLaw 1
David Cheever made over $300 million on Goldman... Fri For IRS To Konw 4
David Tepper Posted That David Cheever Received... Fri For IRS To Konw 1
Prepare Yourself For Fed's Conspiracy To Issue ... Fri A Fake Currency 1
David Cheever Got A Big Mouth + Repudiated By M... Thu The Liar Cheever 2
More from around the web