Looking for hard money clients have a...
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
peter tucker

Covert, MI

#22 Apr 10, 2012
Boo hoo. You are breaking my heart. I am sure that is tenacity you display while you are flying to the one safe lunch grill in Syria to close 5 billion dollar deal with Arafat's grandchildren One less "pro" waving their dick in the wind...just makes it more possible for something real and viable to happen. Thank you. My time is limited... I think that is Obama on other line. You know how it is!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#23 Apr 10, 2012
topbroker wrote:
<quoted text> its nice to see you three take a break from that orgy to reply and while the rest of the world works to better themselves you'll die posting comments on this forum lol.... your existence is useless. I'm done.
LOL!

The "top joker" is pissed-off.

LOL!

I, like the rest of humanity, will die one day. But, at least, I will die laughing at you.

Since: Apr 12

Lawrenceville, GA

#24 Apr 10, 2012
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
The "top joker" is pissed-off.
LOL!
I, like the rest of humanity, will die one day. But, at least, I will die laughing at you.
hey you're cheating on Marco lol queers.
peter tucker

United States

#25 Apr 10, 2012
Spoken like a true professional. ALWAYS THE SAME THING. QUESTION YOU IMPOSTERS and you dissolve into the monosyllabic subspecies cretons you are. Thought you left. Have seen it over and over. Cheever is not even worth a response...but you can take his place
Marco

Singapore, Singapore

#26 Apr 10, 2012
topbroker wrote:
<quoted text> its nice to see you three take a break from that orgy to reply and while the rest of the world works to better themselves you'll die posting comments on this forum lol.... your existence is useless. I'm done.
Done what kid? stroking everyone with $3B in deals? lol... thank god! Make it $5B or $6B and see if that helps your 'law of averages" lol
Pukethey

Bradenton, FL

#28 Apr 10, 2012
LOL Look at all the high roller scabs. I can't even go into my bank without the vultures descending upon me to the point that I have ptsd when I think of MY checkbook. Look at all these vultures. It's collapsing, and YOU know it. You're desperate! LOL and on THAT note, see 'vultures picnic'.

And wowee woo. LOL. Forty years ago I worked in the aerospace industry. Don't bs the bullshitter.
topbroker wrote:
Looking to obtain hard money loans I don't need brokers just direct lenders. No scams crazy due diligence fees or any crap just need results I have over 3b worth of deals now both national and international.
peter tucker

Charlotte, MI

#29 Apr 11, 2012
And??? You are saying what???
lansanjibon

Dhaka, Bangladesh

#39 Jul 7, 2013
Hard money is one of the great source to get loan in a short time. It is easy and fast service which process is giving loan to a businessman. Hard money loans borrowers are really happy to having hard money term. Heard money term is very popular in United States.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cheever Left A Trail of Written Evidence to Ind... 9 hr David Cheever 2
Message to the Mayor of Buffalo, New York. 9 hr David Cheever 1
Cheever's past is now exposed for Criminal Inve... 9 hr David Cheever 5
Two Flying Dragons are Instructed to Find Micha... 9 hr David Cheever 4
The Dragon Justice Surfaces only when You have ... 9 hr David Cheever 2
News Five big banks face criminal charges and $5 bil... (May '15) 16 hr swedenforever 54
Dow is poised to Plunge 6% and more by Year End... Fri A Down Market 1
More from around the web