Looking for hard money clients have a...

Looking for hard money clients have assests and liquid capital

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Apr 12

Lawrenceville, GA

#1 Apr 7, 2012
Looking to obtain hard money loans I don't need brokers just direct lenders. No scams crazy due diligence fees or any crap just need results I have over 3b worth of deals now both national and international.
kredit2009

Hamburg, Germany

#2 Apr 8, 2012
loan for your project , this option is not for long time
Full recourse loans in amount up to 20 M USD available now.
Duration: 1-2 years
Interest: about 8-9%

Terms: The client should have min 2% of the required amount as his own cash funds with no liens and unencumbered, but not less then 160.000 USD, meaning if he applies for more then 8M it will be 2%, and if he needs less then 8M it will be 160.000 USD his own cash,

For application we need: CIS, passport copy, copies of company documents, POF (tear sheet is enough), summary of the business plan, feasibility, Bill of Quantities.

The other forms of assets, such as bonds, real estate etc.. are not relevant for this opportunity, only cash funds.
----------
Additionally we can organize the delivery of the equipment to your project with the postponement of payment up to 2 years,under condition that this equipment (machines, goods) are "made in Germany"

[email protected]

Since: Nov 11

Italy

#3 Apr 8, 2012
topbroker wrote:
Looking to obtain hard money loans I don't need brokers just direct lenders. No scams crazy due diligence fees or any crap just need results I have over 3b worth of deals now both national and international.
Dear Sir, I am direct lender and I could offer you a quick funding, max. 2 days, interest rate 4 % p.a.

Please contact me at [email protected] om
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#4 Apr 8, 2012
Do not deal with any of this...... Total scam hustle Go to Mortgage Grapevine... It deals with real estate specifically...refinance, cash out etc
RAW GOLD CIF AND PMMC

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#5 Apr 8, 2012
GOLD DUST/ NUGGETS / DORE BARS C/F AND FOB PMMC GHANA
http://khaled.en.ecplaza.net/
RAW GOLD CIF

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#6 Apr 8, 2012
FOR SELL
PRODUCT NAME AND DESCRIPTIONS
COMMODITY: Alluvial GOLD DUST/ NUGGETS / DORE BARS
QUALITY: 22/23+ Carats Plus
PURITY: 93%/95% or Better
ORIGIN:Africa (GUINEA)
PRODUCT HISTORY: Clean, too clear, not liens and non-criminal origin.

QUANTITY: Minimum 300Kg/Monthly /Maximum 2.000Kg/Monthly x 12 Months, With Extensions To Five (5) Years.(First Tranche minimum: 150Kg)

PRICE: US$35,000 .00 to apply for each kilo of pure gold returned by the refinery via CIF terms

PRICE: US$36,000 .00 to apply for each kilo of pure gold returned by the refinery via CIF terms

PAYMENT: Buyer shall make payment to the seller by MT799 (60 days) or MT760 (30 days) BLOCKED FUNDS and above for the total value before delivery and final payment is made 72hrs after assay report from buyers refinery for all the quantity supplied.
SHIPMENT: Seller is responsible to pay for the cost of exporting the gold from Accra to Buyer’s refinery
[email protected]
RAW GOLD FOB PMMC

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#7 Apr 8, 2012
PRODUCT NAME AND DESCRIPTIONS:
COMMODITY: Alluvial GOLD DUST/ DORE BARS
PURITY: 92.6%/97% or Better
ORIGIN: Africa (GHANA)
QUANTITY: 50Kg To 100Kg/Week, Bi-Weekly or Monthly during a Year, With Extensions To Five (5) Years.
PRICE: US$ 44,000 .00(DUST) US$ 47,000 .00(DORE BARS) to apply for each Kilo of pure gold returned by the refinery;.

* Referenced funds in this agreement to be wired in United States currency ($ USD.)
* At the end of 52 weeks, the price will be revised and communicated by Seller to Buyer in writing as addenda to this contract.
DELIVERY TERMS:
The delivery terms for this Agreement shall be FOB of the Refinery Premises, Accra, Ghana to the Buyer or his authorized representative/signatory.
RAW GOLD FOB PMMC

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#8 Apr 8, 2012
PRODUCT NAME AND DESCRIPTIONS:
COMMODITY: Alluvial GOLD DUST/ DORE BARS
PURITY: 92.6%/97% or Better
ORIGIN: Africa (GHANA)
QUANTITY: 50Kg To 100Kg/Week, Bi-Weekly or Monthly during a Year, With Extensions To Five (5) Years.
PRICE: US$ 44,000 .00(DUST) US$ 47,000 .00(DORE BARS) to apply for each Kilo of pure gold returned by the refinery;.

* Referenced funds in this agreement to be wired in United States currency ($ USD.)
* At the end of 52 weeks, the price will be revised and communicated by Seller to Buyer in writing as addenda to this contract.
DELIVERY TERMS:
The delivery terms for this Agreement shall be FOB of the Refinery Premises, Accra, Ghana to the Buyer or his authorized representative/signatory
[email protected]

Italy

#9 Apr 8, 2012
topbroker wrote:
Dear Sir,
please check your mail
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#10 Apr 8, 2012
Really????? What email???

Italy

#11 Apr 8, 2012
peter tucker wrote:
Really????? What email???
Who the f.... speaks with you.Reply just when asked to

Lawrenceville, GA

#12 Apr 8, 2012
peter tucker wrote:
Do not deal with any of this...... Total scam hustle Go to Mortgage Grapevine... It deals with real estate specifically...refinance, cash out etc
thanks for the reply I've seen enough scammers just need results now have you had any success with hard money lenders there?

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#13 Apr 8, 2012
topbroker wrote:
<quoted text> thanks for the reply I've seen enough scammers just need results now have you had any success with hard money lenders there?
You should ask peter tucker if he ever had ANY success with anything he ever tried in his whole life. Period.

The true answer will be: No!

But, of course, he will lie to you.
Marco

Singapore, Singapore

#14 Apr 8, 2012
topbroker wrote:
Here I am - Here I am - Here I am... can we all wright you a post dated check? Everyone has a gazillion deals and the BEST deals worth Billions.

Here is the real questions kid... how much do you have in capital to secure a real loan? Your posting for funding for $3B on a free forum do you understand that?

NEXT!

Lawrenceville, GA

#15 Apr 8, 2012
Marco wrote:
<quoted text>
Here I am - Here I am - Here I am... can we all wright you a post dated check? Everyone has a gazillion deals and the BEST deals worth Billions.
Here is the real questions kid... how much do you have in capital to secure a real loan? Your posting for funding for $3B on a free forum do you understand that?
NEXT!
First kid its called law of averages my company runs into asses like you daily with no prospect of anything get a life.
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#16 Apr 9, 2012
oh okay Boss. Who the christ hell are you?? Is that what you tell your wives???
peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#17 Apr 9, 2012
Your company???? If you had a company or knew what you were doing.....would know no BUYERS ON THIS SITE......Try calling the Vatican
Marco

Singapore, Singapore

#18 Apr 9, 2012
topbroker wrote:
<quoted text> First kid its called law of averages my company runs into asses like you daily with no prospect of anything get a life.
Law of averages? oh boy... is that how you close $3B in "deals" kid? Sounds like a very tough gig on this forum.

Good luck with your "company" and Im sure you will have them all closed within 30 days. What does Top Broker stand for? Never met one.

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#19 Apr 9, 2012
Marco wrote:
<quoted text>
Law of averages? oh boy... is that how you close $3B in "deals" kid? Sounds like a very tough gig on this forum.
Good luck with your "company" and Im sure you will have them all closed within 30 days. What does Top Broker stand for? Never met one.
I think he meant to type: "Top Joker".

Lawrenceville, GA

#20 Apr 10, 2012
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he meant to type: "Top Joker".
its nice to see you three take a break from that orgy to reply and while the rest of the world works to better themselves you'll die posting comments on this forum lol.... your existence is useless. I'm done.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Women's March Demands Equality 2 hr let go 7
News 2 Defendants In Lillelid Murders Want Sentence ... 4 hr Disgusting 5
DC Trump Sent A $ 374 Billion Invoice To NATO..... 4 hr Trump Invoice To ... 1
US Mint Helped The Numismatics Collapse the Gol... 8 hr Buy No Coins 1
The Media Blamed Rex Tillerson for NATO's Disar... 11 hr NATO In Disarray 2
The end is near. A prediction by my stoned lion. 14 hr Beggar Cheever 4
A Young Blogger from Singapore Needs To Prove H... 14 hr Beggar Cheever 3
More from around the web