Excellent swift program for CMO's MTN's BG's and SBLC's
Posted in the Banking Forum
Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda
#1 Jun 28, 2013
This European trust has been successfully offering this soft informational swift program since 2004. It is a Non-Trading Trust with a Daily Payout Transaction Process of 5% each swift which helps Clients to fund their Projects.
The trust will accept into its program Cash, BG, MTN, SBLC, CMO and This is a very simple and 100% safe and non-intrusive transaction, No transfer or blocking of the asset.
Read ALL information carefully as it gives 75% of the contract information.
The Trust will accept any instrument that the owner's sending bank can Swift outside the US, and if the value of the CMO instrument is sufficient. So the answer is yes, if owner can get CMOs to Swift. My suggestion is to try and
get one of them to swift and see if they can perform.
Note: Have the owner's bank/brokerage firm split each CMO into 500M face value denomination.
The Trust is offering/inviting interested participants with assets
between 25M to 500M located with Top 20 Banks to participate in a
transaction which simply involves confirmation of the funds to as many top banks as the participant (Client) can handle without any risk to their funds.
For their participation, the Client shall receive a payout of 5% of the fund amount confirmed via swift, minus up to 1% deducted as
compensation for the intermediaries and consultants involved; on a daily basis and which can be performed multiple times per day.
HERE ARE THE PARAMETERS FOR THIS TRANSACTION:
1. Min Entry Amount: 25M Minimum and 500M Maximum
[ USD Or Euro];
2. We do not need a proof of funds Only the CIS, Passport
number, Type of asset and amount along with bank name
3. Corp resolution if one is needed.
4. Client’s funds are never blocked or transferred from client’s account.
5. Client informs his bank to swift without blocking code or
transfer code. Without these codes on an MT760 or MT103,
funds cannot be blocked or transferred, so the client controls his own safety.
6. In return for the soft informational swift the receiving bank will wire the 5% to client’s bank for each swift client’s bank sends to each receiving bank per day. In 48 hours the receiving bank will wire out funds equal to 5% of the confirmed amounts, with 4% to client’s nominated bank and 1% to consultants/intermediaries, to their nominated bank/account.
7. Client may have his bank send up to 20 swifts per day if he wishes – and receive 5% for each swift.
8. Client must agree to pay up to 1% for intermediaries from the 5%, depending on the entry amount for each swift/day.
9. Program can continue as long as the client needs to fund their project(s) and continue with the swift or enter a different long term program.
10. NOTE: BANKS IN THE USA CANNOT PARTICIPATE IN THIS
TRANSACTION DUE TO THE PATRIOT ACT!
If the client needs further clarification, we’d be happy to do so and arrange for a conference between the principal and the representative of the Trust. If interested please email
Saint John's, Antigua and Barbuda
#2 Jun 28, 2013
This program will also accept any leased cashed backed bankable instrument
Add your comments below
|Cheever's Art In Business Succeeded Again W/ He...||18 hr||Art In Business ...||1|
|ktt telex system (Nov '11)||18 hr||Alain Touma||98|
|Watch Out A Dying Business + Buy No Saudi IPO.....||18 hr||The Phony Gambit ...||1|
|Cheever's Act of Vengeance Will Make Kushner + ...||Mar 16||Be Average Joe||2|
|David Cheever Became The Toothless Liar After C...||Mar 16||Toothless Liar||1|
|No One Will Play GoFool with That Wild Beast Ch...||Mar 16||GoFool Any One||1|
|It Is A Sad Day When Toy "R' US Announced To Cl...||Mar 16||Insane Cheever||3|
Find what you want!
Search Banking Forum Now
Copyright © 2018 Topix LLC