Most people live to pursue Transient Glory but not Permanence

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Jul 26, 2013
Most people live to pursue Transient Glory but not Permanence: "Walker, Texas Ranger"-heads rejoice! Chuck Norris is selling his Dallas home for $1.2 million, and now's your chance to own a piece of history (or as "Ranger"-heads like to call it, Norris-talgia).

It is not the first time I noticed from Hollywood Stars to Wall Street Moguls.. Their aim in life is to achieve A short term shine...Some of them do make blinding lights to make ordinary folks lose their senses!! But permanence NEVER!!

It is a reminder: To leave a mark to pass on for not just you but your sons and daughters - The Han Ban Cultural Heritage!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 31, 2013
Give us a break. If I want to hear someone preaching, I will go to church.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#3 Jul 31, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
Give us a break. If I want to hear someone preaching, I will go to church.
David Cheever, the short sighted and short people who spoke Hispanics...Go to the Aztec Temple!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#4 Jul 31, 2013
A Justday wrote:
<quoted text>
David Cheever, the short sighted and short people who spoke Hispanics...Go to the Aztec Temple!!!
Seriously dude...what the hell do you do for a living? A poet or a writer you are not. Rich, you are either. Poor is obvious. But, the fact that you write dumb ass comments all day long, makes me wonder about you.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#5 Aug 1, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously dude...what the hell do you do for a living? A poet or a writer you are not. Rich, you are either. Poor is obvious. But, the fact that you write dumb ass comments all day long, makes me wonder about you.
My assets are beyond your recognition...My wealth is for the world to see and my ability is way over your head..

You are nothing but a dim wit w/ a loud mouth!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#6 Aug 1, 2013
A Justday wrote:
<quoted text>
My assets are beyond your recognition...My wealth is for the world to see and my ability is way over your head..
You are nothing but a dim wit w/ a loud mouth!!
TRANSLATION: His wealth is based on his belief that he is loved by his family and that is worth more than all the money anyone can ever achieve in life.

I can accept that.

But, unfortunately for him, the love of his family will not put bread on his table.

Period.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#7 Aug 1, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
TRANSLATION: His wealth is based on his belief that he is loved by his family and that is worth more than all the money anyone can ever achieve in life.
I can accept that.
But, unfortunately for him, the love of his family will not put bread on his table.
Period.
Too bad, you tried to convince yourself and only yourself...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To Balance the Budget is the only Way Out... 1 hr A Glimpse of Hope 1
Bolivares Fuertes (BsF) for sale! 10 hr Lori Davidson 1
I am looking for VEFs 11 hr Lori Davidson 4
Twe Billion Euro is Too Little and too Late 18 hr Ukraine The Money... 1
German central bank chief: cheap oil is stimulus 20 hr dariusrickard 2
Modi, the Curse to India... Tue Venkat 6
offer to lease cd no upfront fee. (Dec '07) Tue ronron 38
More from around the web