My letter to Court: Who turned the Courthouse into a chamber of terror??

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Sep 30, 2013
There are two pages in my September 30, 2013 Letter of Request for the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York, NY to Reconsider and Rescind their two most recent wrongly executed Rulings/ Decisions on Judge RJA'S JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT Charges - In essence, I need the Court to focus on the role of Judge RJA who turned the Courthouse into A Chamber of Terror and Horror...If not done properly, I will call on the US House Judiciary Committee to hold A Hearing on their less than civilized and professional behavior in Court Proceedings!!!

For now, I will not make my Two Page Letter public...Th point: To Give the Court A Chance to Make Amend!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Sep 30, 2013
A Justday wrote:
There are two pages in my September 30, 2013 Letter of Request for the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York, NY to Reconsider and Rescind their two most recent wrongly executed Rulings/ Decisions on Judge RJA'S JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT Charges - In essence, I need the Court to focus on the role of Judge RJA who turned the Courthouse into A Chamber of Terror and Horror...If not done properly, I will call on the US House Judiciary Committee to hold A Hearing on their less than civilized and professional behavior in Court Proceedings!!!
For now, I will not make my Two Page Letter public...Th point: To Give the Court A Chance to Make Amend!!!
I have labeled your file: "persona non grata" and you are wasting your time with additional filings.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#3 Sep 30, 2013
Now , we shall hear all the Hispanic Cries from that David Cheever's $ 65 m House of Terror and Horror in Honolulu!!!

Location hidden

#4 Oct 1, 2013
Is Latin....

You fool.
The Senate Democrats

Buffalo, NY

#5 Oct 1, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
Is Latin....
You fool.
You can practice Latin but it is not a language of any land but in your feudal mind!!!

Location hidden

#6 Oct 1, 2013
The Senate Democrats wrote:
<quoted text>
You can practice Latin but it is not a language of any land but in your feudal mind!!!
Bahahahaha...

I guess you are not aware the legal system uses "Latin" and the Vatican uses it as well.

Only uneducated individuals will make a comment like the one, Thomas Tool Lee, made.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#7 Oct 1, 2013
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahaha...
I guess you are not aware the legal system uses "Latin" and the Vatican uses it as well.
Only uneducated individuals will make a comment like the one, Thomas Tool Lee, made.
You forgot the origin of Latinos!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
To Make Money in Real Estate??? 4 hr Losing Money 1
Why & What Does US District Court ALC#00004 mea... 14 hr The Conclusion 1
All Your Automakers Are Belong To GM: General M... (Feb '07) 22 hr David Cheever 22
I got the feeling that Obama is ready to enjoy ... Wed Cheever the Jester 4
Obama has to know Xi's Thinking... Wed ToTread Carefully 3
north london mortgage advisor convicted of fraud Wed Law Abider 1
Four finalists picked for future Obama library... Wed The Dreamer 2
•••

Banking People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••