My letter to Court: Who turned the Courthouse into a chamber of terror??

Posted in the Banking Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

There are two pages in my September 30, 2013 Letter of Request for the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York, NY to Reconsider and Rescind their two most recent wrongly executed Rulings/ Decisions on Judge RJA'S JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT Charges - In essence, I need the Court to focus on the role of Judge RJA who turned the Courthouse into A Chamber of Terror and Horror...If not done properly, I will call on the US House Judiciary Committee to hold A Hearing on their less than civilized and professional behavior in Court Proceedings!!!

For now, I will not make my Two Page Letter public...Th point: To Give the Court A Chance to Make Amend!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

A Justday wrote:
There are two pages in my September 30, 2013 Letter of Request for the US Court of Appeals for the Second Circuit in New York, NY to Reconsider and Rescind their two most recent wrongly executed Rulings/ Decisions on Judge RJA'S JUDICIAL MISCONDUCT Charges - In essence, I need the Court to focus on the role of Judge RJA who turned the Courthouse into A Chamber of Terror and Horror...If not done properly, I will call on the US House Judiciary Committee to hold A Hearing on their less than civilized and professional behavior in Court Proceedings!!!
For now, I will not make my Two Page Letter public...Th point: To Give the Court A Chance to Make Amend!!!
I have labeled your file: "persona non grata" and you are wasting your time with additional filings.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2013

Judged:

Now , we shall hear all the Hispanic Cries from that David Cheever's $ 65 m House of Terror and Horror in Honolulu!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Is Latin....

You fool.
The Senate Democrats

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

Judged:

David Cheever wrote:
Is Latin....
You fool.
You can practice Latin but it is not a language of any land but in your feudal mind!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

The Senate Democrats wrote:
<quoted text>
You can practice Latin but it is not a language of any land but in your feudal mind!!!
Bahahahaha...

I guess you are not aware the legal system uses "Latin" and the Vatican uses it as well.

Only uneducated individuals will make a comment like the one, Thomas Tool Lee, made.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 1, 2013

David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Bahahahaha...
I guess you are not aware the legal system uses "Latin" and the Vatican uses it as well.
Only uneducated individuals will make a comment like the one, Thomas Tool Lee, made.
You forgot the origin of Latinos!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 7 of7
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Banking Forum right now

Search the Banking Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bob Beckel scandal: ‘Chinamen’ are ‘single bigg... 28 min The Dumb Mule 1
A Repeat of Tragic Life of Bruce Vorhauer... 7 hr The Sad End Cheever 1
International Yugoslavia EEU Dinara legal valid... (Apr '13) 8 hr veluchamy 29
US. housing market in recovery...Thanks to China.. 9 hr Wrong Again 2 8
One never builds up Weath by being Thrifty 10 hr Wrong Again 3
Is the World Bank Losing Asia? 10 hr The Wealth Builder 5
Judge orders Wells Fargo to reverse $203 millio... (Aug '10) Sat yikes 56
•••
•••