What can we do to Youcef Rustum???

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Legal Expert

Buffalo, NY

#1 Nov 11, 2013
I made a number of calls and got a funny feeling that UB and UB Medical School felt frustrated like Hell..

The People from its Human Resources; Employee Relations; UBA Enforcement Office and UB President Office seem to say the same thing: What can we do to Youcef Rustum???

In my faxes and email to the UB President, I only request them to verify and investigate Youcef Rustum's Eligibility (for the Pensions)..

The solution: To affirm or To denounce his employment record of working from 1966 to 2008 continuously...If found gaps and false records, UB and NYS can and should force him to return the portion of that huge Pensions in the sum of $ 205+ K a year that he does not deserve ...

He is paid like A MD (family doctor) after retirement...Is it justified at Expense of NY State Residents???

For now, I am waiting for a Written reply from UB... The chances are NO Reply at all!!!

Later, I might contact local DA office for the investigation...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Russia says nuclear arms to keep military edge ... 28 min The Air Burst 1
Is Loretta Lynch just another Eric Holder? 33 min The Concern 1
Iraq Oil Surge to Fan OPEC Rivalry That Trigger... 3 hr jeffry 1
IRS needs to keep file of all Illegals 6 hr To Tax Illegals 3
Americans do not agree with Obama's Vision 14 hr A Ten Trillion Mi... 2
I applaud the Alabama Supreme Court Chief Justice 14 hr A Great Deed 1
buy automatic ssd solution chemical (May '12) 18 hr Dr Abdullah Saleh 18
More from around the web