I said David Fraud Cheever is shallow...

I said David Fraud Cheever is shallow in knowledge and slow in learning...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Oct 20, 2013
I posted at least half a dozen times at his Forum and reminded David Fraud Cheever often: I owned Two Gold Bonds and They are issued by Citibank in 1930s China as Bearer Bonds..Remember???

I thought David Fraud Cheever has dutifully passed on my messages to his employer (Citibank) and Cohorts (the Defendants)..

Too bad, they are just Disable as he is...At this critical moment in time w/ the Audience from News Media, Prominent Civil Leaders in Washington, DC and others who will invariably listen in to the The House Judiciary Committee's Investigation of Judge RJA's Judicial Misconduct Charges plus the alleged past Scandalous and Evasive Tax Evasion attempt of Citibank!!

As said: I am legally competent and greatly knowledgeable: The Judge RJA knew ALL ABOUT IT: It is the only reason for him to issue that Weird Order: Without his permission, I could not file any Civil Action Case in his Court - It is A Sin and A shame for HIM to degrade and to degenerate the American Court System!!!

David Fraud Cheever is the only idiot who just discovered the essence plus the legal ground of my filed Civil Action Case against Citibank + Cohorts...

I quoted Bear Bonds + Gold Bonds at least four to five different times in my Law Suits of Two Separate Occasions, and one Lawyer Friend corresponded and said: My deliberation is Top rated and it explains why the Attorneys hired by Citibank kept silent all this time from 2011...

And now you, David Fraud Cheever know why!!! A Reminder: Bearer Bond has A Legal Definition traditionally and competently recorded in the Books of Congressional Law Library... Spend a little time to read...Don't Ba, Ba, Ba and Ha, Ha, Ha all day long!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Warning from Duterte Not To Bully Any Longer! 7 hr Where Is Kerry 3
No One Is Impressed With the New Trump Hotel in... 7 hr An Old Post Office 1
David Cheever Failed Miserably To Rig The Poll ... 7 hr Cheever Failed 1
News Wells Fargo claws back more than $1 million fro... 14 hr Friend of the devil 1
Cheever's Penny Center for Midgets and Morons W... 14 hr Cheever Penny Cen... 1
Bill Gates Stole and Robbed All His Life Havin... 18 hr The Jester Gate 1
Send The Migrants to Haiti, Black Africa and Wa... Tue Get Rid Of Migran... 1
More from around the web