Han Ban Lee

Buffalo, NY

#1 May 10, 2013
May 11, 2013 Posted by USPS Certified Mail

e-Bay, John Donahoe + Ben Parker
President Office
2145 Hamilton Ave
San Jose, CA 95125

re: The Second and Final Letter to complete the Discovery Phase on Monopolistic and Predatory Trade Practice to Block my attempt to Auction Rare Coins on e-Bay

Dear e-Bay and Messrs. Donahoe + Parker:

This letter posted by USPS Certified Mail dated May 11, 2013 is pursuant my earlier Letter of May 6, 2013 (but posted on May 1, 2013) to complete the Discovery Phase of a complaint that e-Bay has violated the right of Individuals o exploit mutual gains from trade that was essential to producing a prosperous society: For these gains from trade to be realized, society must respect private property and freedom of contract and association. Also the U.S. Constitution protects these rights within the domestic economy (Journal of Institutional and Theoretical Economics (JITE)/ Zeitschrift für die gesamte Staatswissenschaft © 1995 Mohr Siebeck GmbH & Co. KG.

Presently, I have read carefully the eBay User Agreement (Posted April 26, 2013. Effective for new users immediately and for current users on July 1, 2013 and superseding all previous versions of the eBay User Agreement) and could not explain any cause for e-Bay Sales + the Current Management Team to continue blocking my Attempt to Place my 1804 Silver Dollar Coin With A Broken Arrow Stem (the Rarest and Most Valuable Silver Dollar Coin in existence) for Auction!

And more damaging aspects of e-Bay's insistence come from the Statement of its Sales Group: I am banned and totally blocked from any attempt to place auction of all my rare and valuable Silver Dollars including 12 Early American Silver Dollars (1794-1804)+ 12 most valuable Morgan Silver Dollar Coins + 24 Rare and Valuable Silver Dollar Coins from the Era of Warring Warlords in 1880s-1910s China...The Auction Worth of the above could easily reach hundreds of millions of dollars USD..For many of them are one and only Coin Items found in this land!!

Unless e-Bay Sales + the management team can explain the reasons behind this seemingly odd, illegal and un-lawful practice, I have no choice but to consider your decision as A Monopolistic and Predatory Action with intent to harm my character/ reputation as an avid Coin Collector and cause financial loss!

Thanks for your time and consideration! Your reply is deemed necessary!

Sincerely,

Thomas T. Lee
479 Teakwood Terrace
Willaimsville, New York 14221
Han Ban Lee

Buffalo, NY

#2 May 11, 2013
The freight train is heading to e-Bay Sales + the current management team in San Joe, CA in 21 days w/o inhibition!

Find A Lawyer fast or Reverse the prejudice + Obstruction of Law!!

Han Ban Lee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Costco Names Citi, Visa as New Credit Partners Mar 26 Neveragain 2
News Harris Sets Up Equipment Financing (Sep '07) Mar 26 Rose Henderson 3
The Press in US needs to have Brain.. Mar 25 To Snub NATO Chief 1
The Rise of China began with that Great Han Ban... Mar 25 HAndersen 2
Stay clear of that Dark and Filthy Kenya... The... Mar 25 A Private Club 2
To send the Political Trash, the Common Core St... Mar 25 What Common Core 2
Monetize BG/SBLC from almost any bank Mar 24 David Martins 4
More from around the web