Posted in the Banking Forum

I Hurried Back

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Jul 11, 2014
Read this:
Priciest city also among the poorest, CNBC
By Ansuya Harjani July 9, 2014 9:00 PM

Priciest city also among the poorest

Poverty-stricken, traffic-clogged and crime-ridden aren't characteristics you would typically associate with costly cities.

However, these are frequent words used to describe Luanda, which has been named the world's most expensive city for expatriates for a second year in a row, according to Mercer's 2014 Cost of Living Survey released on Thursday.

The high cost of living in Angola's capital is in part due to the country's heavy reliance on imports. Still rebuilding after a devastating, 27-year long civil war that ended in 2002, Angola imports three quarters of the goods it consumes, according to Reuters. On top of this, its oil boom has attracted hordes of foreign workers into the city, driving prices higher.

My Take: With all those Idiots around like CNBC, I decided it is time to skip the entire trip to Adirondacks, NY...Only the illiterate and uneducated who showed up CNBC, A TV Station by that No Mind will come up with the Phony story to misguide the Residents in US!!!

Count the Paper Money from Angola, Africa...You will find every city is expensive because Paper Money is expensive to print!!!
I Hurried Back

Dunkirk, NY

#2 Jul 11, 2014
Let me tell: Who that No Mind is - Bill Gates...He never finished school and got his money by stealing IBM's work early on!

Now, he is trying to spread his brand of Success!!! To fool again...I say, No Way, Jose!!!

Take A Look of A No Mind: His face tells all...

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jul 11, 2014
The fact is, Buffalo, New York is the poorest city in USA.

The other fact is, Mr. Gates is and remains one of the richest men on this planet.

Your self pity shows. Do you resent the rich because you are broke?
The Lowly Cheever

Dunkirk, NY

#4 Jul 11, 2014
Alacran Negro wrote:
The fact is, Buffalo, New York is the poorest city in USA.
The other fact is, Mr. Gates is and remains one of the richest men on this planet.
Your self pity shows. Do you resent the rich because you are broke?
Bill Gates is like you, No Minds!!! His pocket is full of Paper, the Fool's Money!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#5 Jul 12, 2014
The Lowly Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
Bill Gates is like you, No Minds!!! His pocket is full of Paper, the Fool's Money!!!
Did you mean to type, "His pockets are full of GREEN paper" allowing us to buy multi-million dollar homes and live the life of gods?

A life you only dream about?
The Dreaming Cheever

Dunkirk, NY

#6 Jul 12, 2014
Who said Bill Gates will buy you home??

In reality, The Lee Family Wealth Trust will have more Wealth and Prosperity than Bill Gates...

When Stock Crashes, Bill Gate does not have any standing in this society any longer!!! That is my quote: All in Papers!!

Just watch!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All Those Ghostly Europeans Sowed The Seed of E... 8 hr LOL Cheever 3
David Cheever Still Has A Chance to Pay Up His ... Mon Fugitive Cheever 3
News Reports: Monroe police investigate armed bank r... Sat All Trashes 3
The Sad End Cheever Will Soon Be Located By IRS... Sep 15 Irma Justice 5
Lucifer and Ghost Cheever are scheduled to meet... (Jul '16) Sep 15 LOL Cheever 15
News Even with Trump warning, Mueller likely to prob... Sep 15 ALMS RACE 3
Let That Tax Cheating King, David Cheever Guide... Sep 15 Tax Fraud 1
More from around the web