Citigroup Follows JPMorgan as Legal T...

Citigroup Follows JPMorgan as Legal Target, Peabody Says...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Sep 28, 2013
Citigroup Inc.(C) is poised to be the next U.S. bank to attract legal and regulatory scrutiny as JPMorgan Chase & Co.(JPM) looks to settle a host of probes, according to an analyst at Portales Partners LLC.

CitigroupÂ’s $5 billion estimate of potential legal costs that werenÂ’t covered by reserves at midyear is second only to JPMorgan, Charles Peabody of Portales said yesterday in a Bloomberg Radio interview. That shows Citigroup may be bracing for more legal challenges, Peabody said.

My conclusion: There is more to come...Wait till my Civil Action Suit of Fraud against Citibank + Defendants is brought to final resolution...For
now, that infamous Judge RJA said that I need to get his permission first before filing any lawsuit and the US Court of Appeals asked an administrator to issue A Fraudulent Order to deny my petition for the Judicial Council's Review of Judge RJA's Judicial Misconduct in court!!

Who destroyed the Integrity of American Court System single-handedly?? The answer: David Cheever solely sponsored and paid for by Citibank!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Tah-Shing Lee, PhD, PE Is A Builder and ... 2 hr My Life Story 1
Ben Bernanke started the Fake Money System to H... 6 hr My Stone Lion 1
David Cheever is officially considered as The F... 8 hr Fraud Cheever 4
A Page of Dark and Filthy US Marines Stay in Ja... 8 hr Doodle Cheever 6
Karen Kraushaar needs to carry out the $ 40 m B... 11 hr Cheever A Suspect 4
dtc s2s (Apr '13) Wed Etienne87 31
Japs Ten Year Bond yields A Negative Interest R... Wed Japs Lead The Way 1
More from around the web