David Cheever, an insider may do som...

David Cheever, an insider may do some deeds to help out Citibank...

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Jan 3, 2014
The court is facing a tough time to make a ruling on my civil case against Citibank: Not because of lack of legal precedence and merits but the parties involved are judges!

Under duress, the final resolution may arrive in 2014...

But, I have a suggestion: Let David Cheever, an insider to pave the way for Citibank to help the court rescind the past rulings and resolve this case quietly... Read my filings in 2011 - It has all the terms of A Settlement!

The Time is now!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Jan 3, 2014
A Justday wrote:
The court is facing a tough time to make a ruling on my civil case against Citibank: Not because of lack of legal precedence and merits but the parties involved are judges!
Under duress, the final resolution may arrive in 2014...
But, I have a suggestion: Let David Cheever, an insider to pave the way for Citibank to help the court rescind the past rulings and resolve this case quietly... Read my filings in 2011 - It has all the terms of A Settlement!
The Time is now!
I have read your original filing and I know and I am 100% confident, you have no case. I tossed your filing the first, second and third time; and I made sure all future filings originated by you, or anyone associated with you, ended in the trash bin.

Summary: You are wasting everyones time.
A Justday

Dunkirk, NY

#3 Jan 3, 2014
David Cheever wrote:
<quoted text>
I have read your original filing and I know and I am 100% confident, you have no case. I tossed your filing the first, second and third time; and I made sure all future filings originated by you, or anyone associated with you, ended in the trash bin.
Summary: You are wasting everyones time.
It is your last words and Court will fine you in a just way...There will be no mercy!!

History never lies!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thomas Tah-Shing Lee, PhD, PE Is A Builder and ... 10 hr My Life Story 1
Ben Bernanke started the Fake Money System to H... 13 hr My Stone Lion 1
David Cheever is officially considered as The F... 15 hr Fraud Cheever 4
A Page of Dark and Filthy US Marines Stay in Ja... 15 hr Doodle Cheever 6
Karen Kraushaar needs to carry out the $ 40 m B... 18 hr Cheever A Suspect 4
dtc s2s (Apr '13) Wed Etienne87 31
Japs Ten Year Bond yields A Negative Interest R... Wed Japs Lead The Way 1
More from around the web