NEED MTN & BG BUYERS... "We deliver"

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#910 Oct 17, 2011
Hello
Please contact me at [email protected] I am working directly with 3 reps that are looking for FC and SS MTN's. Only rep to rep calls no info will be passed through brokers.
Thank you
uninformed

Jupiter, FL

#911 Oct 17, 2011
BE CAREFUL wrote:
There are so many Sellers that provide Fake Notes and change procedures with false intentions. INTERPOL and FBI is Watching online with their Intrnet Cyberspace Team now. Just be careful.
Let's hope the FBI puts a stop to this crap!
FBI is watching you

Jupiter, FL

#912 Oct 18, 2011
hhinc wrote:
We want MTNs mid 60s to mid 70s 4% coupon or better. Cash back USD or Euros seasoned with ISIN #. Spot or contract buy. Bank to bank or Euroclear. Please contact through email [email protected] Subject: MTNS for sale.
How Big Is Big?

According to the International Chamber of Commerce's commercial crime bureau, this type of scam involves $10 million U.S. daily in North America alone. They believe that the millions of dollars in losses reported every year represent only 10% of the total.

It is a crime which flourishes particularly strongly in today's global markets, with its voracious appetite for capital. The ease and speed with which documents and vast sums of money can be exchanged electronically makes vigilance all the more necessary.

There Must Be A Law

A number of prime bank securities fraud cases have been prosecuted by the SEC and federal criminal authorities. For example, one group which raised at least $10 million from a nonprofit corporation through the sale of prime bank notes were subsequently charged with wire fraud, money laundering and conspiracy, with sentences ranging from 11 to 19 years.

Prime bank fraud can currently be prosecuted under a variety of federal criminal statutes such as mail fraud (18 U.S.C. 1341), wire fraud (18 U.S.C. 1343) and conspiracy (18 U.S.C. 371).

Should you require more information on this topic the SEC has a special section devoted to Prime Bank Scams.
lisa owen

UK

#913 Oct 21, 2011
Are you in need of Any Kind of Loan ?? Car Loan, Home Loan, Investment
Loan, Loan to pay off bills and dept... e.t.c. For more information and
application Kindly Contact Today Now via
[email protected]

Information Needed

Your Name in full:.........Address:........ .Gender:.........Amount
Needed:.........State:........ .Country:.........Phone
number:.........Monthly income:.........

E-Mail:contact : [email protected]

Thank and God Bless you

Lisa Owen
PROVIDERSWISS

Bienne, Switzerland

#914 Oct 21, 2011
Worldwide Capital wrote:
If you are the direct rep for MTN & BG BUYERS, please email me your procedures and we will provide paper direct from the seller. NO BROKER CHAINS PLEASE. We bring buyers and sellers together the same day. We Deliver... How can we help you?
Dear Sir,

We have directly with out of a chain of Broker two Buyer for MTN,s from Top 10 International rated Banks only.

Procedure: Invoice ( SCREEN BLOCK AND PAY )

Closing Procedures:

1. Buyer sends this letter of intent (“LOI”) to the Seller. After receiving the complete documentation, the Letter of Intent will be countersigned by the Seller and this Letter of Intent shall become a legal and binding “Sale – Purchase Agreement” between Buyer and Seller.

2. The Seller shall electronically deliver the TITLE PAGE and Corporate Invoice of the contracted instrument to Buyer’s mail with EUROCLEAR ACCESS CODES to Buyer to enable verification, authentication and validation of the contracted bank instrument showing the ISSUING BANK, CUSIP/ISIN, and Custodial Safekeeping numbers, text, dates of issue and maturity, denominations, full bonding power information and all other pertinent data necessary to complete its authentication and validation on BRUSSELS INTERNATIONAL EUROCLEAR before payment.

3. Upon satisfactory verification and authentication of the instrument on Euroclear screen, buyer shall within eight (8) international banking hours cause a Buy Ticket to be posted to BLOCK the instrument and proceed with settlement on Euroclear by SWIFT MT103 PAYMENT to Seller’s bank coordinates specified in the Certified Invoice.

4. Seller’s Bank electronically changes ownership of the instrument.

5. Seller pays associated fees payable to intermediaries and consultants simultaneously with the completion of each payment in accordance with the Master Fee Protection Agreement FPA0011A-SSMTN-MFOUND.

6. Within seven (7) international banking days thereof, the original instruments or hard copies of the instruments are delivered to Buyer’s Bank by bonded courier of Seller’s Bank.

7. All subsequent tranches will be based on the same procedures until collateral or fund becomes exhausted.

NOTE:“PRIVATE PLACEMENT” TO BE SHOWN ON THE INVOICE PRICE ON THE CORPORATE INVOICE AND NO PRICE, RELEASE CODES OR BENEFICIARY TO BE SHOWN ON SCREEN.

PLEASE CONTACT US AT: [email protected]
To Scammers post

Franklin Park, IL

#916 Oct 26, 2011
Scammer wrote:
<quoted text>
What a joke the forum is. You are are a bunch of dirtbag scammers. I hope the Feds catch up with you and you never see sun light again.
DID YOU FORGET TO TAKE YOUR MEDS???
isaiah namba

Nairobi, Kenya

#918 Oct 30, 2011
HAVE MTN,BNG BUYERS
EMAIL ME OFFERS AT
[email protected]
isaiah
Patel

Crownsville, MD

#919 Oct 30, 2011
Dear Sir/Ma,

I can deliver leased instruments to organization or individuals with their preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also proffer-sales option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.5+1)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have a source for discounting instruments.

Contact me through my new email;
[email protected]
or through
skype:( patel.ramanbhai ) in other to furnish you with other information.
HONEST J

Minneapolis, MN

#931 Nov 25, 2011
If you have quality assets such as: cash, BG’s, MTN’s, LC’s, or other quality assets, I can help monetize or place into high yield trade platforms…DIRECT CONNECTION HERE…send details in confidence to:
[email protected]
Peter tucker

United States

#932 Nov 26, 2011
There are no platforms....no bullet trades PERIOD
ATLANTIS

Ireland

#933 Nov 28, 2011
Peter Tucker,

You are a crack head, that has run short of cash and is now peddling your black ass outside the Greyhound bus depot in down town Lansing...

You should not give advice on what exists and what does not exist.

foo
Peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#934 Nov 28, 2011
This is "Peter O Tool" who actually is a nameless psychopath, racist inbred half human who travels on his broom between Florida, and Ireland..... You know...the "phock you" "God loves you" guy. Avoid at all costs....though his post is ALMOST CLEVER. Too much sex betweeen cousins
PETER O TOOL

Ireland

#935 Nov 28, 2011
No this is Peter O Tool, ATLANTIS cousin...
or as you would say "my Ni gaah"
You are a filthy animal.
Peter tucker

Pinckney, MI

#936 Nov 28, 2011
Nice try slime bag.No more questions. Evident to everybody who you are: A ZERO
Roger Pratt

Sebastopol, CA

#939 Dec 9, 2011
Direct Contact for MTN/BG/CD/SBLC/
Bonds and other notes. Send tranche details. UP TO 100B plus to right buyers with one broker.Try us.
E-mail me [email protected]
dmack

Lexington, SC

#940 Dec 10, 2011
We are DIRECT to Trade Programs (Private and Govt)

[email protected]
mike

New York, NY

#942 Dec 21, 2011
Iron Ore
Origin: Mexico
Quality: 63.5%, Rejection 62% Size Lump Guarantee
Quantity: 100,000 MT X 12 Total Contract Amount 1,200,000 MT

Price: USD $ 105.00 MT FOB
Cost of freight Buyers Option C.I.F.: USD $43.00/MT

Total Price C.I.F. China Port: USD $148.00/MT CIF China
real offer [email protected]
Muhsin Ali

Fort Collins, CO

#947 Jan 7, 2012
I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their
preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also proffer sales
option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and
workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.5+0.5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's
Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities
to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.

Contact me through this email:([email protected] gmail.com,[email protected] ail.com) or through
skype:(muhsin.abid.ali) in other to furnish you with other information.
Ivan Aleksandrov

Plovdiv, Bulgaria

#952 Jan 22, 2012
Hi.The procedures are easy!
Send us your purchase contract,
Commissions as are,1% Buyers side,1% of seller.
Send us MT999,Check the warranty,Everything is OK!!!
Sign the contract.
Best Regards Ivan Aleksandrov
P.S.These are the coordinates of the bank in Bulgaria for MT999
for contact
[email protected]

Since: Jun 10

Tallinn, Estonia

#954 Jan 22, 2012
Muhsin Ali wrote:
I can deliver leased instruments to Organisations or individuals with their
preferred text verbiage as been approved by their bankers. We also proffer sales
option to interested buyers. Our terms and procedures are so flexible and
workable by RWA clients. Our lease rate is (5.5+0.5)%+x%. X% IS Lessee broker's
Commission and he determines his commission. Also we have facilities
to discount BG and Put you into PPP Trading.
Contact me through this email:([email protected] gmail.com,[email protected] ail.com) or through
skype:(muhsin.abid.ali) in other to furnish you with other information.
PPP does not use instruments.ONLY cash!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Global Markets-U.S. tax plan hopes lift stocks,... 8 hr Christsharia sLaw 1
David Cheever made over $300 million on Goldman... 13 hr For IRS To Konw 4
David Tepper Posted That David Cheever Received... 14 hr For IRS To Konw 1
Prepare Yourself For Fed's Conspiracy To Issue ... 17 hr A Fake Currency 1
David Cheever Got A Big Mouth + Repudiated By M... Thu The Liar Cheever 2
David Cheever, The Tax Cheater Is Finally Caugh... Thu No Place To Hide 4
The Liar Cheever Became the Crook When He Pocke... Thu For IRS To Act 4
More from around the web