NEED MTN & BG BUYERS... "We deliver"
B Cohen

Maspeth, NY

#654 Oct 28, 2010
I have a 50B mtn contract @ 74 plus1/7.5 coupon/ DB/Credit Suisse. To insure the client can handle 500m(1st tranche) and has a clean background/AML law..This is a performer. You will speak with licensed person.
Matt W

Miami, FL

#656 Oct 29, 2010
Anyone looking for Trade Platform for thier Clients, we are Direct to 2- Tier 1 Trading groups based in Europe. Can monotize BG's, Mex Bonds, LTN's. into trade..

Email for details:
[email protected]

Since: Oct 09

Westlake, LA

#657 Oct 29, 2010
Looking for LTN bonds that are registered on euroclear not just posted to monetize. LTV of up to 70% of face value, first tranche in 48 hours. Please email me at
[email protected]
Mike Spain

Barcelona, Spain

#658 Oct 29, 2010
Iam looking for somebody who can discount block funds Ktt of 3.8 million usd please contact [email protected]
Joe

Laguna Beach, CA

#666 Nov 8, 2010
Worldwide Capital wrote:
If you are the direct rep for MTN & BG BUYERS, please email me your procedures and we will provide paper direct from the seller. NO BROKER CHAINS PLEASE. We bring buyers and sellers together the same day. We Deliver... How can we help you?
I have a group of large scale investors who want to get involved with purple blue of orange bonds, mtn's ltn's etc. I represent directly and this process can move forward very quickly.

contact me please when the bonds become available

[email protected]
mitch

United States

#669 Nov 10, 2010
Sometimes the instruments are purported to be transferred by SWIFT message code transmission. This gambit is used to create an aura of authenticity. The main thing to understand that any form of a guarantee transmitted by SWIFT message can be such as to make it impossible to call on that guarantee; thus the SWIFT transmitted guarantee is useless when this is done. First, it is important to note that often these SWIFT message codes do not operate as represented by the fraudsters. For instance, the representation that the instrument will be transmitted to the beneficiary by SWIFT code MT799 is a red flag. Swift code MT799 is not a binding transfer; i.e. it is tantamount to a non-binding letter either advising that the sending bank may do something or requesting the receiving bank to do something. Neither bank has to do it under MT799. The MT 799 is a swift message used between banks to communicate in electronic written form which is usually referred to as a “pre-advice”. For example, Red Bank may send a MT799 message to Blue Bank stating that,“We confirm $1 million on deposit and are prepared to block this amount via MT760 in favor of account 0001 at your bank. Please confirm readiness and receipt.” Often the MT799 will be sent prior to the MT760 being issued.[Typically the MT 760 is issued and the investor-client pays the initial fee or sometimes the leasing fee; he thinks that the MT799 is binding and can operate as collateral. Remember that it is nothing more than a nice letter sent electronically.] However the fraudsters will misrepresent that the MT799 is a collateral instrument. Also, it cannot be used in a platform trading transaction.
resourcedean wrote:
<quoted text>
See BUYERS PROCEDURES:
Buyer's Preferred Procedures :
Buyer issues LOI, with complete banking details, CIS and MFPA, to Seller.
Seller Counter signs LOI with copy of passport and making it a binding contract.
Seller Bank swifts the BG via MT760 (Valid for 96 hours) to Buyer’s Bank, including Cusip/ISIN number, issuing bank, date of issuance and maturity, denominations, full Bond Power, and all necessary information required for authentication of the instrument on before payment.
Upon authentication of the BG by Buyer’s Bank, Seller sends the CORPORATE INVOICE to Buyer’s e mail ID. And within 3 (three) International banking days, Buyer’s Bank pays via MT103. It does not mean Buyer shall wait for 3 days; but can instruct payment earlier. Once end to end transaction is stream-lined, this can happen 4 (four) days per week.
Fees and commissions shall be disbursed at the time of each tranche in accordance with the relevant MFPA, which is incorporated herein by reference as material condition of this agreement.
After the successful completion of the First tranche, steps 3 to 5 shall repeat till the completion of the BG volume as per the CONTRACT.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->7. <!--[endif]-->Indemnity: if Buyer and Seller do not perform as above, then each agrees to
indemnify the other with 1% of the value of the first tranche.
SAME DAY SETTLEMENT FOR ALL FEES AFTER PAYMENT OF EACH TRANCHE TO SELLER.
Johnny

Orange, CA

#674 Nov 16, 2010
Worldwide Capital wrote:
If you are the direct rep for MTN & BG BUYERS, please email me your procedures and we will provide paper direct from the seller. NO BROKER CHAINS PLEASE. We bring buyers and sellers together the same day. We Deliver... How can we help you?
what is your contact info.

We have MTN's & BG's
Johnny

Orange, CA

#675 Nov 16, 2010
kapil wrote:
DEAR SIRS
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR OFFERS FOR THE FOLLOWING
BANK INSTRUMENTS :
WE HAVE AT PRESENT RWA BUYERS LOOKING FOR SLIGHTLY SEASONED CASH BACKED, EUROCLEAR, 7.5%, SBP AND SCREEN BLOCKED MTNs.
YOU MAY QUOTE SEPERATE RATES FOR SAME i.e. WITHOUT POF AND WITH POF.
WE WOULD APPRECIATE RECEIVING YOUR OFFER(s) SUPPORTED WITH PAPER IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS ( ISIN / CUSIP ), COLOURED SCANNED COPY OF THE INSTRUMENT, FPA ( commission structure / split up ), CONTRACT, LOA, AFFIDAVIT AND ALL OTHER NECESSARY DETAILS FOR IMMEDIATE CONCLUSION OF TRANSACTION.
MEANWHILE YOU MAY ALSO MAKE OFFERS FOR OTHER BANK INSTRUMENTS INCLUDING BGs / SBLCs / BONDs / CDs / SKRs SUPPORTED WITH COLOURED SCANNED COPIES OF THE ACTUAL INSTRUMENTS ( may be sanatized ), FPA, CONTRACT AND OTHER DETAILS SO AS TO ENABLE US TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION.
Please make us your offers direct on our mail
iec.finance at gmail dot com
We also have buyers interested in private foreign currency exchange program.
STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT ( LEASE SBLC )
WE HAVE READY BUYERS INTERESTED TO HAVE LEASE SBLCs.
QUOTE YOUR BEST RATE GIVING TERMS, PROCEDURE, NAME OF BANK PROVIDING SAID SBLC INCLUDING ITs ORIGIN.
SEND DOCUMENTS ( FORMATS ) AS MAY BE DESIRED BY YOU ( TO BE FILLED BY BUYER ). SEND VERBIAGE OF SBLC and/or copy of any old established SBLC on basis of which you will provide the requisite lease SBLC..
CONFIRM IF SBLC TO BE ISSUED BY YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SCREEN.
ARRANGE TO SEND COPIES OF EXISITING BANK INSTRUMENT(s)( may be sanatized).
FUNDING AGAINST BG & OTHER INSTRUMENTS :
WE HAVE PARTIES INTERESTED TO DISCOUNT OR AVAIL LOANS AGAINST BANK INSTRUMENTS ( BGs / MTNs / SBLCs / CDs / PDCs / BONDs / TRUBILLs ).
ADVISE WHAT NET AMOUNT YOU CAN PAY TO INSTRUMENT HOLDER ON THE TOTAL FACE VALUE OF THE INSTRUMENT AFTER DEDUCTING ALL CHARGES INCLUDING BANK CHARGES, LENDERS CHARGES, DISCOUNTING CHARGES, INTEREST FOR 365 DAYS, FEES AND WHATSOEVER OTHER EXPENSES. GIVE FULL DETAILS AND SEND DOCUMENTS AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY YOU TO BE FILLED BY INSTRUMENT HOLDERS AND RETURNED TO YOU.
PROJECT FUNDING :
We have Borrowers seeking funds for 10 years period and can pay interest upto
4% p.a. compounded on yearly basis and accrued for 10 years period. We wish to repatriate both (Principal + interest ) together at the end of maturity. We are holding BCL for two projects wherein Bank confirms to release BG upon receipt of funds and/or upon receipt of confirmation from lenders bank to borrowers bank via swift messaging system that they (Lender's Bank ) are RWA to transfer funds immediately upon receipt of BG.
In this connnection funds and BG shall be exchanged simultaneously.
Here's our procedures, are these acceptable for you?

GENERAL PROCEDURE FOR PURCHASE OF SEASONED SECURITIES:
1. Buyer submits LETTER OF INTENT (LOI) accompanied with pertinent documents of the company, passport of signatory, Client Information Sheet (CIS), FPA and Board Resolution.
2. Provider will accept the LOI and will follow by signed agreement and PRO-FORMA INVOICE for the CALL OPTION in order to reserve the security.
3. Buyer will cover the call option expenses to the stock exchange operator in an amount of 0.025% of the face value (with a minimum of 40,000 Euros)
4. Provider will reserve the bank security and will send a certified corporate invoice with all screen documents necessary to the buyer’s banker to authenticate the instrument. The corporate invoice will be sent through certified email only on a Bank to Bank.
5. After authentication buyer will provide for payment undertaking of price by conditional SWIFT MT103/F23.
6. Transfer of the Bank Securities will be done immediately after, by SWIFT MT-760 or by Clearing Company (DUROCLEAR or CLEARSTREAM), Hard Copy will follow within seven (7) banking days.

Email me at [email protected]

johnnym370 at rocketmail dot com
Johnny

Orange, CA

#676 Nov 16, 2010
Glodio MLC wrote:
We need a BG for 250 Million Euros.
Please offer fresh or leased.
Best Regards,
Glodio MLC,
The Netherlands
c/o Allura L V S
Panama
R. of Panama
call +31 857857 383
<quoted text>
Here are the purchase procedures

Buyer submits LETTER OF INTENT (LOI) accompanied with pertinent documents of the company, passport of signatory, Client Information Sheet (CIS), FPA and Board Resolution.
Provider will accept the LOI and will follow by signed agreement and PRO-FORMA INVOICE for the CALL OPTION in order to reserve the security.
Buyer will cover the call option expenses to the stock exchange operator in an amount of 0.025% of the face value (with a minimum of 40,000 Euros)
Provider will reserve the bank security and will send a certified corporate invoice with all screen documents necessary to the buyer’s banker to authenticate the instrument. The corporate invoice will be sent through certified email only on a Bank to Bank.
After authentication buyer will provide for payment undertaking of price by conditional SWIFT MT103/F23.
Transfer of the Bank Securities will be done immediately after, by SWIFT MT-760 or by Clearing Company (DUROCLEAR or CLEARSTREAM), Hard Copy will follow within seven (7) banking days.

email me at [email protected]

johnnym370 at rocketmail dot com
Johnny

Orange, CA

#677 Nov 16, 2010
Glodio MLC wrote:
Dear Sirs,
We are seeking a BG with a Face Value of 250 upto 500 Million US Dollars.
We pay fees upto 10+2%.
Please reply with your conditions.
We may act rapidly this month of August 2010.
Best Regards,
Glodio MLC
The Netherlands.
+31857857383
<quoted text>
Subject: MTN, BG, BOND Procedure

These are the purchase procedures.

Buyer submits LETTER OF INTENT (LOI) accompanied with pertinent documents of the company, passport of signatory, Client Information Sheet (CIS), FPA and Board Resolution.

Provider will accept the LOI and will follow by signed agreement and PRO-FORMA INVOICE for the CALL OPTION in order to reserve the security.

Buyer will cover the call option expenses to the stock exchange operator in an amount of 0.025% of the face value (with a minimum of 40,000 Euros)

Provider will reserve the bank security and will send a certified corporate invoice with all screen documents necessary to the buyer’s banker to authenticate the instrument. The corporate invoice will be sent through certified email only on a Bank to Bank.

After authentication buyer will provide for payment undertaking of price by conditional SWIFT MT103/F23.

Transfer of the Bank Securities will be done immediately after, by SWIFT MT-760 or by Clearing Company (EUROCLEAR or CLEARSTREAM), Hard Copy will follow within seven (7) banking days.

[email protected]
BROCK

Lewisville, PA

#678 Nov 17, 2010
i need BG DTC SBP

spot buys i am direct to buyer

after buyer sgins buyer needs TITLLE PAGE Screen and Blocking Codes

to close can you help
BROCK

Lewisville, PA

#679 Nov 17, 2010
i need BG DTC SBP

spot buys i am direct to buyer

after buyer sgins buyer needs TITLLE PAGE Screen and Blocking Codes

to close can you help

[email protected]
KEDUMETSE TEMETU

South Africa

#680 Nov 17, 2010
1) SELLER sends MT799 to buyer bank. BUYER does not issue MT103 or Bank Pay Order for price
2) BUYER bank accepts/rejects MT799 (read: accepts)
3) Seller sends negotiable BG from top 25 Western Bank to BUYER bank
4) BUYER arranges credit line against BG
5) CREDIT PROVIDER (BANK) pays SELLER and Intermediaries from proceeds so generated within 10 - 12 banking days of receipt, validation and verification of BG (obviously, if loan agreement is signed, instrument is valid and negotiable
6) Balance of proceeds against LOAN so generated gets paid to BUYER bank
7) BUYER repays loan to leave BG unencumbered and free of any liens within the one year and one day period
8) BUYER returns BG unencumbered to SELLER if that is part of the deal and the initial price was right
9) If BG is to be returned to SELLER, BUYER undertakes to sign penalty clause of 125% if BG is not returned timeously or free of liens and encumbrances
If these rpocedures are acceptable to the SELLER, we (the BUYER) will issue RWA LOI on letterhead with CIS and colour copy of passport to SELLER - SELLER info (name, address, tel.no and email) required to enable us to properly address LOI
mtroy

Trinidad and Tobago

#682 Nov 19, 2010
All

Do you need SS, FRESH CUT OR SEASONED BG OR MTNS JUST EMAIL:[email protected]
dami king

Accra, Ghana

#685 Nov 24, 2010
Worldwide Capital wrote:
i can help my email is [email protected]
KADS

Karachi, Pakistan

#688 Nov 26, 2010
What is annual lease rate, and min. value that can be issued
KEDUMETSE TEMETU wrote:
1) SELLER sends MT799 to buyer bank. BUYER does not issue MT103 or Bank Pay Order for price
2) BUYER bank accepts/rejects MT799 (read: accepts)
3) Seller sends negotiable BG from top 25 Western Bank to BUYER bank
4) BUYER arranges credit line against BG
5) CREDIT PROVIDER (BANK) pays SELLER and Intermediaries from proceeds so generated within 10 - 12 banking days of receipt, validation and verification of BG (obviously, if loan agreement is signed, instrument is valid and negotiable
6) Balance of proceeds against LOAN so generated gets paid to BUYER bank
7) BUYER repays loan to leave BG unencumbered and free of any liens within the one year and one day period
8) BUYER returns BG unencumbered to SELLER if that is part of the deal and the initial price was right
9) If BG is to be returned to SELLER, BUYER undertakes to sign penalty clause of 125% if BG is not returned timeously or free of liens and encumbrances
If these rpocedures are acceptable to the SELLER, we (the BUYER) will issue RWA LOI on letterhead with CIS and colour copy of passport to SELLER - SELLER info (name, address, tel.no and email) required to enable us to properly address LOI
INGSGP HOLDING BRAZIL

Corrientes, Argentina

#689 Dec 2, 2010
WE HAVE MTN 70 +1 FOR SELL , AND BG , IF YOU NEED NOW , CONTACT TO US .
- COMPANY : INGSGP HOLDING
- EMAIL: [email protected]
- BRAZIL / ARGENTINA
Santa Pieterse

South Africa

#696 Dec 6, 2010
Worldwide Capital wrote:
Please forward me your email address that I can forward you my procedures.
Glodio MLC

Tilburg, Netherlands

#697 Dec 7, 2010
Santa Pieterse wrote:
<quoted text>
Please forward me your email address that I can forward you my procedures.
Please forward to us your procedures and offers for MTN's and BG's.
Thank you
Best Regards,

Glodio MLC
emailaddress: [email protected]
bg and ltns for sale

Rabat, Morocco

#698 Dec 7, 2010
Dear Sir
We're glad to mail you like agreed on your buy offer message as we owe your inbox to topix website.
Our Holding President owns bank instrument for sale as BG nad LTNS,and for so if your inquiry is still available you may contact him on his mobile number +33643972533 or on his skype: chareyronworldwideconsulting,b ut he speaks only FRENCH.
Otherwise his assistant could be on skype to translate.
HEREIN below all his details contacts

MR CHAREYRON GUY
CEO
BSOG
MOBILE+33643972533 FRANCE
MOBILE +212675757007 MOROCCO
TEL/FAX+212537644175

[email protected] ahoo.fr
[email protected]

our assistant skype: nawism7580
Worldwide Capital wrote:

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seasoned tradelines for sale and they are cheap! (Apr '10) 6 hr LEVO445 172
Cheever SKR of $ 1.5 m Could Very Well Be the R... 7 hr A Ransom Note 1
Cheever Needs to File The Whistleblower Complai... 11 hr Peace Offering 1
A Complete Set of New Shiny Quarters Came to Me... 12 hr King of Coins 1
The Money Laundry Cheever Brought A Huge Fine t... 12 hr Dumbo Cheever 3
All The Devils Can Come to America...Starve and... 17 hr All The Devils 1
When Trump Released His Budget Plan, It Marks A... Tue Trump Budget 1
More from around the web