Glodio MLC

Tilburg, Netherlands

#575 Aug 18, 2010
Worldwide Capital wrote:
If you are the direct rep for MTN & BG BUYERS, please email me your procedures and we will provide paper direct from the seller. NO BROKER CHAINS PLEASE. We bring buyers and sellers together the same day. We Deliver... How can we help you?
Dear Sirs from Deerfield, Florida,

We are the buyer for BG's.
Please send your papers today.
We can act within 72 hours from today.
Best Regards
Er Avinash kashyap

Chandigarh, India

#576 Aug 18, 2010
I have lot of Bgs,Mtn,Ltn,Cds,Dvd....plz sny0172 at gmail dot com
i want direct buyer
Robert Mcduff

Oceanside, CA

#577 Aug 18, 2010
please email me your contact info your email is not right robmcduff@yahoo.com
Nikhil

New Delhi, India

#578 Aug 18, 2010
DEAR SIRS
PLEASE ARRANGE TO MAKE OFFER FOR THE FOLLOWING :

1. WE ARE LOOKING FOR MTNs as per following details :

Our Buyer of (euro) MTN instruments that are fully registered, live, to a beneficial title holder. Our purchase funds are currently on deposit, free, clear, and available, in a major European bank. We are not relying on a credit facility of any kind to complete a proposed transaction and can contract $50B or much more under the proper structure, with tranches up to $4B per day.

Please be advised our maximum price for MTNs is 92+1 with a 5.5% coupon or better;

We are also interested in BGs and our maximum price for BGs is 81+1 or better. We seek a $2 Billion Spot Purchase or more and/or $50 Billion Contract(s) or more with R&E.
Our approved brands are: Santander Bank, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Societe Generale, Credit Suisse, UBS, HSBC, Royal Bank of Scotland, BNP Paribas, Bank of Ireland and EIB. Others may be considered, however, the above will result in immediate settlement.

Commission Structure : 0.5% of 1% should be open for Buyer side.

WE HAVE OTHER CLIENTS INTERESTED TO BUY MTN'S THROUGH DTC OR B2B PROCEDURES AND USING SCREEN, BLOCK AND PAY (SBP) METHOD as well as on DVP or MT 103/23 AND ALSO UNDER BRUSSELSEURO CLEAR PROCEDURES. GIVE ALL OTHER DETAILS AS ADVISED ABOVE and advise your offer is based against which procedure.

SEND SCANNED COPY ( may be sanatized) AND EURO CLEAR CERTIFICATE COPY.
GIVE TERMS AND BEST PRICE WITH COMMISSION STRUCTURE.

NIKHIL
contact4finance at gmail dot com
MUMBAI
Nikhil

New Delhi, India

#579 Aug 18, 2010
DEAR SIRS

We are interested in BGs and our maximum price for BGs is 81+1 or better. We seek a $2 Billion Spot Purchase or more and/or $50 Billion Contract(s) or more with R&E.
Our approved brands are: Santander Bank, Barclays, Deutsche Bank, Societe Generale, Credit Suisse, UBS, HSBC, Royal Bank of Scotland, BNP Paribas, Bank of Ireland and EIB. Others may be considered, however, the above will result in immediate settlement.

Commission Structure : 0.5% of 1% should be open for Buyer side.

3. WE HAVE READY BUYER(S) INTERESTED IN SPOT CONTRACTS ( IN RANGE OF US $ 50 Million TO $ 500 Million FOR FRESH CUT BGS AND MTNS.
MAKE OFFER GIVING FULL DETAILS INCLUDING PROCEDURE, FEES, COMMISON with split up details AND SEND PAPER WORK.

4. LOOKING FOR BGS ..... SEND FULL DETAILS ALONGWITH A EUROCLEAR OR BLOOMBERG SNAP SHOT BLOCK AND PAY. IF IT IS POSSIBLE SEND SCANNED COPY OF BG.
MUST HAVE A SCREEN SHOT, ISIN/CUSIPS ACCOMPANIED IN EMAIL.
BG's ISSUED BY HSBC, DEUTSCHE BANK, CREDIT SUISSE, BARCLAY's.
ADVISE COMMISSION STRUCTURE.

NIKHIL
contact4finance at gmail dot com
MUMBAI
Robert Mcduff

Oceanside, CA

#580 Aug 19, 2010
My buyer is the signatory of over 40 pension funds, and the price must be under 80. They are ready to transact immediately, here are there procedures:

Euro Clear Bank Settlement Procedure. They issue to us an Authorization to Purchase, Title Page 3 and the access codes to the Euro Clear Screen. We authenticate the Notes and immediately send a Fed wire for payment.
Please email me
robmcduff@yahoo.com
C Thomas

The Colony, TX

#583 Aug 25, 2010
Worldwide Capital wrote:
If you are the direct rep for MTN & BG BUYERS, please email me your procedures and we will provide paper direct from the seller. NO BROKER CHAINS PLEASE. We bring buyers and sellers together the same day. We Deliver... How can we help you?
Can you please send me your email address and contact info. I can be emailed at thomasmarkcorp@gmail.com Thanks!
Victor Michael

Sierra Leone

#595 Sep 21, 2010
Hello Comrades,

I have a good BG offer for you.Price is 67+2. And also for lease at 14+2

Procedure are as follows:

BG SALE
PROCEDURE

1. Buyer submits LOI with approved MT760
verbiage signed by their Bank Officer
2. Seller does DD and Counter signs LOI
3. Buyer and Seller agree on terms
4. Seller releases MT 760 to buyer's Bank
5. Buyer releases payment by Mt 103 within 8 hours of receipt of MT 760 and verification of the swift by their bank
6. Once buyers bank confirms receipt of MT760, buyers bank sends payment to sellers designated bank account via MT103 Per fee payment agreement
7. Simultaneously, buyers bank will also release 2% payment to consultants in keeping with the Irrevocable Fee Protection Agreement.

For more information, contact richgenius@rocketmail.com or victor@richgenius.ws
Moustapha

Nouakchott, Mauritania

#596 Sep 21, 2010
Grace English wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a number of procedures for various buyers that maybe your firm can help. Could you please email me your direct email address so that I can send them to you for quick closing. Looking forwarded to hearing from you.
Dear G. english
Please send me these documents on the following address
email: abdoumed4@gmail.com
Thank you
Moustapha
serena

Sheffield, UK

#598 Sep 23, 2010
Incon wrote:
We have MTN's. Please reply and we'll discuss
Were looking for MTN's at a good price. We have a charity and the procedure is block and pay in short. Please can you make contact, so we can discuss this.

Thanking you

Catharine

serenas@btopenworld.com
serena

Sheffield, UK

#599 Sep 23, 2010
Pearl wrote:
<quoted text>
Dear Sir,
I represent a large buyer of Seasoned and Slightly Seasoned BGs. May I point out here that this buyer would not send any documents such as LOI etc through brokers. His simple procedure is copied below for your information.
If you have an offer and your seller would be willing to follow the referred procedure, please forward.
Regards
KHAN
Buyer's simple Procedure:
Send offer with full data c
Buyer's general acceptance c
List of all of involved brokers c
CIS of all Brokers who will be listed in FPA c
Buyer execute FPA c
Presentation of the Seller to the buyer c
Working out the details and in case positive: LOI c
and if there is LOI/Contract executed and after that also positive Authentication Report on BG, then we definitely have a deal!
Please can you contact me

serenas@btopenworld.com
serena

Sheffield, UK

#600 Sep 23, 2010
kaiser Sincere wrote:
MTNs currently available;
48-78+1 50B NO POF Euroclear
66+1 50B,Funds first
65+1 50B,DVP Offer
EIB 91+1 800M British Pounds(Screenshot available)
Citigroup 60+1 400M British Pounds/USD(Screenshots available)
Get in touch if you are direct buyer/chartered Mandate
Please can you get in touch with me

Regards

Catharine serenas@btopenworld.com
serena

Sheffield, UK

#601 Sep 23, 2010
We are looking for MTN's to buy. Screen and Block

Procedure as follows:

1. Buyer issue LOI, CIS.
2. Seller issues to Buyer a fully sighed and executed Corporate Invoice which will inlcude ISIN,CUSIP registration numbers, Custodial Safekeepeing Numbers, dates or issue and maturity, screen access codes, blocking codes and all necessary details to screen and block MTN and to mnake payment. as soon as possible, after screening and verifying instrument on Euroclear.
3. Seller shall include a copy of the Title Page showing Seller has ownership of MTN's.
4. Settlement shall be afected byt normal Brussels Euroclear trade.
5. Buyer shallmpay wihtin three european banking dayt of perfecting the Brussels Eiro Clear screening and blocking with conditions to be lifted when Seller's bank returns Title Page and Bond Power showing Buyer as new Beneficiary. All subsequent transches shall be transacted in like manner as detailed above.
6. Buyers bank pays the fees to all Consultlants Paymasters, who will distribvute to the named consultants for the seller and buyersides in respective Sub-Fee Agreements.

If any of the suppliers/owners can work with this please contact us.

Thanks

Catharine.

serenas@btopenworld.com
serena

Sheffield, UK

#602 Sep 23, 2010
Sherman L Washington wrote:
<quoted text>
DEAR SIR
WE HAVE SLIGHTLY SEASONED BG FROM DEUTSCHEBANK AT 73+2.
ONLY 11 PIECES LEFT, AT 25BILLION EUROS EACH IS AVAILABLE FOR SALE, OUT OF THE PREVIOUS 25
ISIN NUMBERS FOR ALL 11 BGs STATED BELOW
ISIN#: DE0007476533, DE0003088704, DE0003083358, DE0003933537, DE0003933461, DE0003933420, DE0003933412, DE0003933404, DE0003933693, DE0007093353, DE0001055416
EACH ISIN IS 25BILLION EUROS EACH
YOU CAN CHECK THE ISIN YOURSELF AT THE EUROCLEAR WEBSITE STATED BELOW. IT IS FOR PUBLIC VIEW:
www.euroclear.com/site/public/EB
Then look at the right side and click "security data base"
Then tick ISIN box, and then type ISIN number in the box below
and then click search. You will get the details needed.
MINIMUM CONTRACT AMOUNT FOR SALE IS 50BILLION EUROS
Please contact us serenas@btopenworld.com
serena

Sheffield, UK

#603 Sep 23, 2010
Sherman L Washington wrote:
THIS ALSO CAME IN TO ME MONDAY..FIRST COME ..FIRST SERVE...
THESE OFFERS ARE FOR BUYERS, MANDATES OR DIRECT TO THE MANDATES..
Screen shots are given after docs are signed. And a call with rep or seller.
THIS DOESNT APPLY TO MY INNER CIRCLE.
MTN & BG & CMO
WE DO NOT WORK: SCREEN, BLOCK, AND PAY OR NO POFUNLESS ITS A PENSION FUND PURCHASING
SEASONED MTN 85+1 7.05% Coupon CREDIT SUISSE FIRST FOSTON/BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON 500M/ 2T
FRESH CUT MTN 30+1 TOP25WEB 7,5% with BUY BACK 50+1500M/ 5T with R/E/
FRESH CUT MTN 20+1 500M/3T DVP
SLIGHTLY SEASONED BANK GUARANTEES 65+1 TOP25WEB 500M/10B
FC MTN 24+2 with BUY BACK 44+2% 500M/ 200TTOP25WEB
FRESH CUT BANK GUARANTEES 50%+2% 25M x 4 = 100MPRIMTERCOMBANK
SLIGHTLY SEASONED MTN 65+1 7,5% DEUTSCHE BANK CREDITSUISSE 500M$/ 10B$ BUY TICKET SBP
SLIGHTLY SEASONED MTN 86+1 TOP25WEB 200M/50B BUYTICKET SBP
FRESH CUT MTN 22%+2 500M / 500B R&E upto 5T
CASH BACKED FRESH CUT BANK GUARANTEE 74+1500M/200B MT799 PRE-ADVICE TOP20WEB
SEASONED BANK GUARANTEE BARCLAYS BANK 82+1 1B/30B VBP
TREASURY BILLS 25+1 5B$ DESK TO DESK DTC DVP
TREASURY STRIP 34+1 50B$ 30 YEAR
SEASONED BANK GUARANTEE 84+1 500M-5B BARCLAYS
SEASONED MTN 85+1 CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON 500M-2T NO POF
NOTE SOCIETE GENERALE 200M$ 79%+1 DVP NO POF
TREASURY NOTES EXCHANGE PROGRAM 20% to 66.6%
FRESH CUT BANK GUARANTEES 74+1 DEUTSCHE BANK100M/500M with R&E
EMTN 88%+1 0% 500M BUY TICKET SBP
EMTN 93%+1 2% 500M BUY TICKET SBP
EMTN 106%+1 8% 500M BUY TICKET SBP
MTN CHASE MANHATTAN 36+1 1B$
MTN Moragn Stanley 100M 83+2, CTIGROUP 500M&#65505; 77+2, BOA 100M$ 77+2, AMEX 100M$ 79+2, CITIGROUP 25M$ 75+2, AGF 50M$ 83+2, GOLMANSACHS 100M$ 82+2 / DTC / DVP
MTN CMO FINANCIAL GROUP 1B$ 3%+1% DTC / DVP
SEND YOUR REQUEST IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR ABOVE.
Please contact me with procedures. serenas@btopenworld.com
Norm

West Bloomfield, MI

#604 Sep 23, 2010
We are looking for mexican bonds for our direct buyers rep which represent major banks looking for such bonds.
Norman
please respond to me at: normatrade@yahoo.com
note; we also need seasoned MTN CONTRACTS DIRECT FROM SELLERS TO FEW RELIABLE BUEYRS WE WORK WITH.
smess

Dallas, TX

#607 Sep 29, 2010
Norm wrote:
We are looking for mexican bonds for our direct buyers rep which represent major banks looking for such bonds.
Norman
please respond to me at: normatrade@yahoo.com
note; we also need seasoned MTN CONTRACTS DIRECT FROM SELLERS TO FEW RELIABLE BUEYRS WE WORK WITH.
:
Good Morning Norm, do you an interest in a seller of 342 Mexican Green Bonds, 1930's series X, Class "B" bonds. They are wanting to sell. But the number of their estimated worth falls below what my contacts normally handle. Let me know if you have any interest.
Steve
invoicemaster@gmail.com
smess

Dallas, TX

#608 Sep 29, 2010
Also have Platforms of FreshCut, SS, or seasoned MTN's (Barclays, Deutsch, CB.
Steve
invoicemaster@gmail.com

Since: Jun 10

Lyons, IL

#609 Sep 29, 2010
Hello All,

I have several clients where I am direct to the mandate. They are looking for NO POF MTNS. Euroclear Brussels SBP. If your buyer has the paper, this should not be an issue.....

THE SELLER PUTS PRODUCT ON SCREEN HE IS THE ONE THAT GIVES THE CODES SO THAT WE CAN PUT INTO HIS ACCOUNT A 500M CASH BUY TICKET AS POF THEN WE PAY BY MT103 THE 500M WILL JUST SIT THERE FOR THE TRANSACTION IF ANYTHING GOES WRONG THE SELLER CAN TAKE IT ANYTIME.

So if you are NOT part of a broker chain, please contact me ASAP. The buyer is serious and if you have a real seller this will go quickly and smoothly.

ALINAPITMAN@GMAIL.COM
Greg Clark

Montgomery, AL

#610 Sep 29, 2010
Dear Sir

We are seeking seller's for seasoned BGs, MTNs, Bank Drafts and other discounted top world banks paper with good ratings. Mid 70s to very low 80s with short maturity dates.

Seller must be willing to verify paper bank officer to bank officer before submitting the paperwork so buyer does not waste time and effort trying to buy fake offers. Please send a screen shot, brussels euroclear printout, clearstream, etc... of the offer.

My group must be in the first box so this will only work if your are very close to the seller or seller's legal rep who should both be on cover by the seller.

The closing procedure is listed below. Please revert back if you have a source willing to work with this buyer?

Regards,

Greg Clark
alert1978@yahoo.com
DCorp wrote:
I have cusip/isip numbers for them also
BNP PARIBAS EUR 2,000,000,000 Aa1 3.250% 27/03/2012 89.00+2% MTN
BARCLAYS BANK PLC EUR 3,000,000,000 Aa3 5.250% 27/05/2014 98.50+2% MTN
JP MORGAN CHASE USD 5,000,000,000 Aaa 6.000% 15/01/2018 81.00+2% BG
LANDESBANK BADEN WURTTEMBERG EUR 2,000,000,000 Aaa 5.500% 06/04/2010 99.00+2% BG
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK GBP 700,000,000 A3 7.750% 03/04/2018 92.55+2% MTN
SNS BANK EUR 500,000,000 A2 5.625% 14/06/2012 87.90+2% MTN

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Do you think Citigroup should be broken up, or... 2 hr charlespickens1 1
PPP Private Placement For In Ground Assets. (Jan '09) 5 hr Joe V 189
buy automatic ssd solution chemical (May '12) 13 hr The Dumbo 12
After the Vote to buy Gold, Sweden refused to f... 13 hr The Forgotten Page 1
David Cheever, Be patient...Your Turn is next! 13 hr Cheever in Jeopardy 5
What happen to your plan??? 14 hr Cheever to Abandon 5
Proposals for US PROJECTS--- 14 hr The Shoddy Cheever 3
More from around the web