NEED MTN & BG BUYERS... "We deliver"

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#471 Apr 20, 2010
resourcedean wrote:
<quoted text>
See BUYERS PROCEDURES:
Buyer's Preferred Procedures :
Buyer issues LOI, with complete banking details, CIS and MFPA, to Seller.
Seller Counter signs LOI with copy of passport and making it a binding contract.
Seller Bank swifts the BG via MT760 (Valid for 96 hours) to Buyers Bank, including Cusip/ISIN number, issuing bank, date of issuance and maturity, denominations, full Bond Power, and all necessary information required for authentication of the instrument on before payment.
Upon authentication of the BG by Buyers Bank, Seller sends the CORPORATE INVOICE to Buyers e mail ID. And within 3 (three) International banking days, Buyers Bank pays via MT103. It does not mean Buyer shall wait for 3 days; but can instruct payment earlier. Once end to end transaction is stream-lined, this can happen 4 (four) days per week.
Fees and commissions shall be disbursed at the time of each tranche in accordance with the relevant MFPA, which is incorporated herein by reference as material condition of this agreement.
After the successful completion of the First tranche, steps 3 to 5 shall repeat till the completion of the BG volume as per the CONTRACT.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->7. <!--[endif]-->Indemnity: if Buyer and Seller do not perform as above, then each agrees to
indemnify the other with 1% of the value of the first tranche.
SAME DAY SETTLEMENT FOR ALL FEES AFTER PAYMENT OF EACH TRANCHE TO SELLER.
Dear Sir have you closed your transaction
I do have direct mandate contact wants LOI CISPASSPORT COPY ETC ETCAND POF they provide all pakehe to be filled out and only deals with principal to principal however with all details of agents intermediaries to be paid email [email protected]
hinda-laaroussi

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#474 Apr 23, 2010
DEAR SIRS
I AM IN SIDE BUYERES OF ALL BS AND MTN ANY INSTRUMENT HOW WANT PPP PROGRAME AND HOW WANT
GOLD BULLIONS.
HOW BUY PAID MY COMMISSION ALL FROM SURE SOURCE.
[email protected]
for seller how want his instrument be selled
he must paid my commission.
hinda-laaroussi
for fraud/scamer/lier/i dont want tham contact me
if they do i give list to some one-for broker any one
welcome.
James Owusuh

Accra, Ghana

#475 Apr 27, 2010
Dear Sir/Madam,

With reference, I write in respect of gold dust for sale, Im James Owusuh, a broker/mandate to the local gold miners in Tarkwa village Ghana, I felt the services of your company might be interested in investing on gold business, and my clients is capable of supplying any quantity you may need to buy.

I traveled in the remote Villages in Atuabo and Bogoso in western region Ghana to meet and discuss with many families local miners to partner with them in the development of their mining projects.

Now the miners are eager to partner with a potential buyer for high demand and they have openly told me to look for competent partner who can be buying their gold dust and in contracting of the mining zone which belongs to them, where they have over six hundred acres of land, and they are mining locally.

I have given them every assurance that I will do my best to contact a reliable foreign firm for the offer; they have already indicated their willingness to partner with reliable foreign investors.

That was my main reason why I am on research because the family has enough quantity of Alluvial gold in stock for sale and expand their works. I expect you to indicate your interest and then get back to me.

I look forward hearing from you soon.
Regards,
Mr. James Owusuh.
Email: [email protected]
Ayse Paksoy

Izmir, Turkey

#481 Apr 30, 2010
Worldwide Capital wrote:
If you are the direct rep for MTN & BG BUYERS, please email me your procedures and we will provide paper direct from the seller. NO BROKER CHAINS PLEASE. We bring buyers and sellers together the same day. We Deliver... How can we help you?
DEAR SIRS

WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR OFFERS FOR THE FOLLOWING

BANK INSTRUMENTS :BG or MTN

WE HAVE AT PRESENT RWA BUYERS LOOKING FOR SLIGHTLY SEASONED CASH BACKED, EUROCLEAR, AND SCREEN BLOCKED MTNs.
YOU MAY QUOTE SEPERATE RATES FOR SAME i.e. WITHOUT POF AND WITH POF. BUYER WILL PAY AFTER 21 DAYS WHEN CLOSE DEAL. BANK TO BANK WILL BE DONE.

WE WOULD APPRECIATE RECEIVING YOUR OFFER(s) SUPPORTED WITH PAPER IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS ( ISIN / CUSIP ), COLOURED SCANNED COPY OF THE INSTRUMENT, FPA ( commission structure / split up ), CONTRACT, LOA, AFFIDAVIT AND ALL OTHER NECESSARY DETAILS FOR IMMEDIATE CONCLUSION OF [email protected] om
Anthony Johnson

Harbor City, CA

#485 May 3, 2010
[QUOTE who="Sherman L Washington
THIS ALSO CAME IN TO ME MONDAY..FIRST COME ..FIRST SERVE...
THESE OFFERS ARE FOR BUYERS, MANDATES OR DIRECT TO THE MANDATES..
Screen shots are given after docs are signed. And a call with rep or seller.
THIS DOESNT APPLY TO MY INNER CIRCLE.
MTN & BG & CMO
WE DO NOT WORK: SCREEN, BLOCK, AND PAY OR NO POFUNLESS ITS A PENSION FUND PURCHASING
SEASONED MTN 85+1 7.05% Coupon CREDIT SUISSE FIRST FOSTON/BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON 500M/ 2T
FRESH CUT MTN 30+1 TOP25WEB 7,5% with BUY BACK 50+1500M/ 5T with R/E/
FRESH CUT MTN 20+1 500M/3T DVP
SLIGHTLY SEASONED BANK GUARANTEES 65+1 TOP25WEB 500M/10B
FC MTN 24+2 with BUY BACK 44+2% 500M/ 200TTOP25WEB
FRESH CUT BANK GUARANTEES 50%+2% 25M x 4 = 100MPRIMTERCOMBANK
SLIGHTLY SEASONED MTN 65+1 7,5% DEUTSCHE BANK CREDITSUISSE 500M$/ 10B$ BUY TICKET SBP
SLIGHTLY SEASONED MTN 86+1 TOP25WEB 200M/50B BUYTICKET SBP
FRESH CUT MTN 22%+2 500M / 500B R&E upto 5T
CASH BACKED FRESH CUT BANK GUARANTEE 74+1500M/200B MT799 PRE-ADVICE TOP20WEB
SEASONED BANK GUARANTEE BARCLAYS BANK 82+1 1B/30B VBP
TREASURY BILLS 25+1 5B$ DESK TO DESK DTC DVP
TREASURY STRIP 34+1 50B$ 30 YEAR
SEASONED BANK GUARANTEE 84+1 500M-5B BARCLAYS
SEASONED MTN 85+1 CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON 500M-2T NO POF
NOTE SOCIETE GENERALE 200M$ 79%+1 DVP NO POF
TREASURY NOTES EXCHANGE PROGRAM 20% to 66.6%
FRESH CUT BANK GUARANTEES 74+1 DEUTSCHE BANK100M/500M with R&E
EMTN 88%+1 0% 500M BUY TICKET SBP
EMTN 93%+1 2% 500M BUY TICKET SBP
EMTN 106%+1 8% 500M BUY TICKET SBP
MTN CHASE MANHATTAN 36+1 1B$
MTN Moragn Stanley 100M 83+2, CTIGROUP 500M&#65505; 77+2, BOA 100M$ 77+2, AMEX 100M$ 79+2, CITIGROUP 25M$ 75+2, AGF 50M$ 83+2, GOLMANSACHS 100M$ 82+2 / DTC / DVP
MTN CMO FINANCIAL GROUP 1B$ 3%+1% DTC / DVP
SEND YOUR REQUEST IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR ABOVE.[/QUOTE] Mt Washington,Please contact me at [email protected] regarding your fininancial instruments.
Anthony Johnson

Harbor City, CA

#486 May 3, 2010
Mr. Washington,
Please contact me regarding Finiancial Instruments at [email protected]
tony

Thornhill, Canada

#487 May 4, 2010
BG/MTN required, need to get genuine seller or mandate, if you are , please contact [email protected] ASAP.
igor

Madona, Latvia

#488 May 4, 2010
tony wrote:
BG/MTN required, need to get genuine seller or mandate, if you are , please contact [email protected] ASAP.
I was sent to your E-mail!!!
Kathy

Turkey

#490 May 6, 2010
I am looking for direct contact with sellers or mandataries that for our buyers Slightly Seasoned BG and MTN to max. 68% and Seasoned BG and MTN to max. 78% offer. Possible price of 100 M. to 100 Bi.

Mr Jeff Wilson

Los Angeles, CA

#491 May 14, 2010
I am Mr Jeff Wilson a loan lender. I offer all kinds of loan to every
interested individuals and firms around the world at a low interest rate
of 3%.If interested contact us via email address :[email protected]
I am ready to serve you all to your desire and i want you all to be aware
that your loan in this very company is 100% assured and secured by this
very company.
LOAN APPLICATION FORM
1)Full Names:_________
2)Country:_________
3)address:_________
4)State :_________
5)Sex:_________
6)Age:_________
7)Marital Status:_________
8)Occupation:_________
9)Phone Number:_________
10)Currently position in place of work:_________
11)Amount Needed As loan__________
12)Loan Duration__________
Thanks and God Bless.
email address :[email protected]
EKA

Chicago, IL

#492 May 14, 2010
SBLC w/ pre-advice 6 + 2, 100M Min.
we will send the procedures as long as the
client can evidence the BCL.
at [email protected]
kapil wrote:
DEAR SIRS
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR OFFERS FOR THE FOLLOWING
BANK INSTRUMENTS :
WE HAVE AT PRESENT RWA BUYERS LOOKING FOR SLIGHTLY SEASONED CASH BACKED, EUROCLEAR, 7.5%, SBP AND SCREEN BLOCKED MTNs.
YOU MAY QUOTE SEPERATE RATES FOR SAME i.e. WITHOUT POF AND WITH POF.
WE WOULD APPRECIATE RECEIVING YOUR OFFER(s) SUPPORTED WITH PAPER IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS ( ISIN / CUSIP ), COLOURED SCANNED COPY OF THE INSTRUMENT, FPA ( commission structure / split up ), CONTRACT, LOA, AFFIDAVIT AND ALL OTHER NECESSARY DETAILS FOR IMMEDIATE CONCLUSION OF TRANSACTION.
MEANWHILE YOU MAY ALSO MAKE OFFERS FOR OTHER BANK INSTRUMENTS INCLUDING BGs / SBLCs / BONDs / CDs / SKRs SUPPORTED WITH COLOURED SCANNED COPIES OF THE ACTUAL INSTRUMENTS ( may be sanatized ), FPA, CONTRACT AND OTHER DETAILS SO AS TO ENABLE US TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION.
Please make us your offers direct on our mail
iec.finance at gmail dot com
We also have buyers interested in private foreign currency exchange program.
STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT ( LEASE SBLC )
WE HAVE READY BUYERS INTERESTED TO HAVE LEASE SBLCs.
QUOTE YOUR BEST RATE GIVING TERMS, PROCEDURE, NAME OF BANK PROVIDING SAID SBLC INCLUDING ITs ORIGIN.
SEND DOCUMENTS ( FORMATS ) AS MAY BE DESIRED BY YOU ( TO BE FILLED BY BUYER ). SEND VERBIAGE OF SBLC and/or copy of any old established SBLC on basis of which you will provide the requisite lease SBLC..
CONFIRM IF SBLC TO BE ISSUED BY YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SCREEN.
ARRANGE TO SEND COPIES OF EXISITING BANK INSTRUMENT(s)( may be sanatized).
FUNDING AGAINST BG & OTHER INSTRUMENTS :
WE HAVE PARTIES INTERESTED TO DISCOUNT OR AVAIL LOANS AGAINST BANK INSTRUMENTS ( BGs / MTNs / SBLCs / CDs / PDCs / BONDs / TRUBILLs ).
ADVISE WHAT NET AMOUNT YOU CAN PAY TO INSTRUMENT HOLDER ON THE TOTAL FACE VALUE OF THE INSTRUMENT AFTER DEDUCTING ALL CHARGES INCLUDING BANK CHARGES, LENDERS CHARGES, DISCOUNTING CHARGES, INTEREST FOR 365 DAYS, FEES AND WHATSOEVER OTHER EXPENSES. GIVE FULL DETAILS AND SEND DOCUMENTS AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY YOU TO BE FILLED BY INSTRUMENT HOLDERS AND RETURNED TO YOU.
PROJECT FUNDING :
We have Borrowers seeking funds for 10 years period and can pay interest upto
4% p.a. compounded on yearly basis and accrued for 10 years period. We wish to repatriate both (Principal + interest ) together at the end of maturity. We are holding BCL for two projects wherein Bank confirms to release BG upon receipt of funds and/or upon receipt of confirmation from lenders bank to borrowers bank via swift messaging system that they (Lender's Bank ) are RWA to transfer funds immediately upon receipt of BG.
In this connnection funds and BG shall be exchanged simultaneously.
Anthony Hall

Torrance, CA

#494 May 21, 2010
We are direct providers of Fresh Cut BG, SBLC, MTN, Bonds, Bank draft and CDs which we have specifically for

lease. We do not have any broker chain in this offer or get involved in Chauffer driven offers. We deliver with

time and precision as sethforth in the agreement. You are at liberty to engage our leased facilities into trade

programs as well as in signature project(s) such as Aviation, Agriculture, Petroleum, Telecommunication,

construction of Dams, Bridges and any other turnkey project(s) etc. Our terms and Conditions are reasonable.

DESCRIPTION OF INSTRUMENTS:
1. Instrument: Bank Guarantee (BG)/SBLC (Appendix A)
2. Total Face Value: Eur/Usd 10M MIN and Eur/Usd 5B MAX (Five Billion USD).
3. Issuing Bank: HSBC London or AA rated Bank in Western Europe or USA.
4. Age: One Year, One Day
5. Leasing Price: 6% of Face Value plus 2% commission fees to brokers to be shared 50/50 between the brokers on

both lessor/lessee side
6. Delivery SWIFT TO SWIFT.
7. Payment: Wire Transfer.
8. Hard Copy: Bonded Courier within 7 banking days.
All relevant business information will be provided upon request plus our terms and procedures:

If you are interested please contact me immediately to conclude.
Regards,

Mr.Anthony Hall.
[email protected]
tony bare

Lagos, Nigeria

#495 May 21, 2010
I have the biggest PPP Programme in the World on the table
Robert McDuff Sr

San Diego, CA

#496 May 22, 2010
Hello All,

I have a desperate need for a Royal Bank of Scotland instrument or instruments.

I work with a large pension that had contracted to monetize one from another provider and that provider could not deliver. They had received a pre-advice on a 3B RBoS instrument so the pension has already blocked the funds for it. The entity we contracted with lost their option on it and could not deliver.

Depending on the discount, we can purchase a larger RBoS instrument as they were monetizing 90% of face on the last one. They will purchase, lease, monetize or trade it.

All we need do is go under contract (I can send a sample SPA if you like) and we will post the funds in your sellers bank via MT103/23. Your seller sends the instrument via MT760 and we are done.

Please let me know if you or your contacts have a source for RBoS. We will do multiple instruments as long as they are 1B or larger
[email protected]

Since: Jul 09

Sayre, PA

#497 May 26, 2010
I am going to be honest with everyone. I am an Au and Diamond signatory seller, but a good friend of mines is a seller rep who is direct to the owner of a few MTN's and BG's. These instruments are for either lease or sell, and they require no pof's. There is a call opton fee required to protect the seller if the buyer does not perform, but that fee sits in escrow and is returned after the completion of the transaction. If you have a REAL buyer interested and you are at least direct to the buyer direct, pease contact me at [email protected] om

Since: Jul 09

Sayre, PA

#498 May 26, 2010
I have cusip/isip numbers for them also
BNP PARIBAS EUR 2,000,000,000 Aa1 3.250% 27/03/2012 89.00+2% MTN

BARCLAYS BANK PLC EUR 3,000,000,000 Aa3 5.250% 27/05/2014 98.50+2% MTN

JP MORGAN CHASE USD 5,000,000,000 Aaa 6.000% 15/01/2018 81.00+2% BG

LANDESBANK BADEN WURTTEMBERG EUR 2,000,000,000 Aaa 5.500% 06/04/2010 99.00+2% BG

STANDARD CHARTERED BANK GBP 700,000,000 A3 7.750% 03/04/2018 92.55+2% MTN

SNS BANK EUR 500,000,000 A2 5.625% 14/06/2012 87.90+2% MTN
NJ Guy

Bronx, NY

#499 May 26, 2010
D Corp, I have serious buyers of AU.
NJ Guy

Bronx, NY

#500 May 26, 2010
Email me at [email protected]
agtconsult

Bucharest, Romania

#501 May 26, 2010
DCorp wrote:
I am going to be honest with everyone. I am an Au and Diamond signatory seller, but a good friend of mines is a seller rep who is direct to the owner of a few MTN's and BG's. These instruments are for either lease or sell, and they require no pof's. There is a call opton fee required to protect the seller if the buyer does not perform, but that fee sits in escrow and is returned after the completion of the transaction. If you have a REAL buyer interested and you are at least direct to the buyer direct, pease contact me at [email protected] om
No POF, but an upfront fee?! Please, stop insulting our intelligence. I have to admit that this forum is full of scammers and fraudsters. I advise all the correct and honest persons posting in this form to report scam and fraud attempt to FBI and Interpol so that the market will be duly cleaned and prepared for real business.

“More BS”

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#502 May 27, 2010
Private Placement Programs - if you are sending documents and addressing it to "The Platform Manager" then you are looking for trouble, the is just an invitation to shop the internet with your clients details. I will not accept any Compliance Package unless it was properly addressed, witnessed and freshly dated.
-Cash Only 1 mill up to 500 Mill
-Top 10 banking facilities or you are willing to move your funds to a top 10 bank.
-administrative hold in clients name at clients bank.
-direct- absolutely no broker chain.

also have great MTN offer available comm is open

Must be Transparent.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kim of N. Korea Would Love You to Bring Black M... 41 min All The Trash 1
Follow The Chinese Way to Live in Prosperity + ... 9 hr The Wrong Focus ... 1
It Takes A Rock Or Two To Wipe Out all Those Fi... Fri New Deli Ghost 2
Those Dirt Poor Indians Can Bury Themselves in ... Thu The Seven Sins ... 1
seasoned tradelines for sale and they are cheap! (Apr '10) Thu Tradeline Supply ... 174
It Is For IRS to Know That David Cheever Has Pl... Wed For IRS to Know ... 1
Lori Davidson Needs To Pursue Justice As She Di... Aug 16 No Cheever 1
More from around the web