GUY

Durham, NC

#307 Jul 2, 2009
Worldwide Capital wrote:
If you are the direct rep for MTN & BG BUYERS, please email me your procedures and we will provide paper direct from the seller. NO BROKER CHAINS PLEASE. We bring buyers and sellers together the same day. We Deliver... How can we help you?
Please send email info and I will send you buyers procedures - glorenzi@isdfinancial.com
ed fulke

Ludlow, MA

#308 Jul 2, 2009
Worldwide Capital wrote:
If you are the direct rep for MTN & BG BUYERS, please email me your procedures and we will provide paper direct from the seller. NO BROKER CHAINS PLEASE. We bring buyers and sellers together the same day. We Deliver... How can we help you?
I need your email address to comply.
Mine is ebnf1969@getsomecashnow.com
ed fulke

Ludlow, MA

#309 Jul 2, 2009
I am direct to SELLERS of T-Strips
Serious buyers only! buyers or buyers mandates!
No one else. If you are interested,
ebnf1969@getsomecashnow.com
Will email you the qualifications.

Since: Jul 09

Location hidden

#310 Jul 2, 2009
Dear Sir,

i am direct representative of MTN&BG BUYERS.

WE CAN SPOT BUY "ANY BANK INSTRUMENT" EVEN
FROM LOW GRADE BANK WITH PROCEDURE MT760
THEN MT103.

We offer fast closing procedure without broker chains bringing buyers and sellers same day.

Looking forward to receive a papers from you.

Email: draskojocic@hotmail.com

Thanks

Location hidden

#311 Jul 2, 2009
Worldwide Capital wrote:
Dear Sir,

i am direct representative of MTN&BG BUYERS.

WE CAN SPOT BUY "ANY BANK INSTRUMENT" EVEN
FROM LOW GRADE BANK WITH PROCEDURE MT760
THEN MT103.

We offer fast closing procedure without broker chains bringing buyers and sellers same day.

Looking forward to receive a papers from you.

Email: draskojocic@hotmail.com

Thanks
SOMA

Kelowna, Canada

#312 Jul 6, 2009
I consult directly to one institutional fixed income buyer. My Client, a Qualified Institutional Buyer (QIB), is a private money manager (incorporated both in USA and Europe) that is contracted to service the fixed income buy side for two substantial USA life insurance company bond portfolios. Any purchased instruments are held to maturity, redeemed for cash, and then the process is repeated.

QIB's Bond / Note investment criteria:

Rated S&P BBB+ or better,

Plain Vanilla Senior Debt,

Fixed Coupon only,

10-yr maximum maturity date,

Denominated in either USD or euros only,

10M minimum trade, 500M daily maximum volume,

Secondary Market Product only,(issue must be already fully subscribed by Primary Market),

Non-Callable,

Non-Structured,

Non-Credit Linked,

Non-Perpetual,

Non-Variable Rate,

Institutional DVP basis,(i.e. buyer does not give fill or kill orders)

Offers must include; ISIN, exact deliverable volume ready to trade, sellers firm net pricing. Bank to bank confirmation, after Buyer (licensed securities trader pre-confirms by phone call to seller's current custody officer or trading agent that offer is deliverable),

A confirmed DVP is arranged and settled via buy ticket from the New York institutional desks of either RBC or DBA.B, or the North American UBS desk in Connecticut. In the event of 144A paper then the London UK desks of either Barclays or Credit Suisse will confirm, arrange and settle.

Offers need to be priced better than current institutional market for similarly rated, termed and couponed paper.

SOMA@safe-mail.net
US Capital Funding

Altamonte Springs, FL

#313 Jul 8, 2009
We deliever SBLC-POF-Blocked Funds-Comfort Letters-Vod's-LOI.Project funding available 48hr account setup time on all banking products that can be verified for serious inquiries only. Email us at capitalfundingii@gmail.com for more information on our services. We are not brokers but brokers are welcome.

“man about town, no about world”

Since: Apr 09

Menado, Sulawesi, Indonesia

#314 Jul 10, 2009
Dear Sir,

I have a Malaysian associate, a financer, "HM Nasir Ja'afar" <hmnjaafar@gmail.com>, who is working directly with/for his buyes who are interested in seasoned MTNs but prefer Screen, Block and Pay arrangements.

And so, IF you have such sources, do contact him directly and he will take care of me.

I do get inquiries on MTNs and BGs/SBLCs on a regular basis, so you may inform me of any new offers, my username is barrymaramis for Yahoo, Gmail, Hotmail, Aol, Skype, etc. Yahoo is my primary email address contact. And my personal email address is barry@maramis.net, FYI

Thank you for any assistance provided.

Regards,
Barry Maramis.
Sherman L Washington wrote:
THIS ALSO CAME IN TO ME MONDAY..FIRST COME ..FIRST SERVE...
THESE OFFERS ARE FOR BUYERS, MANDATES OR DIRECT TO THE MANDATES..
Screen shots are given after docs are signed. And a call with rep or seller.
THIS DOESNT APPLY TO MY INNER CIRCLE.
MTN & BG & CMO
WE DO NOT WORK: SCREEN, BLOCK, AND PAY OR NO POFUNLESS ITS A PENSION FUND PURCHASING
SEASONED MTN 85+1 7.05% Coupon CREDIT SUISSE FIRST FOSTON/BANK OF NEW YORK MELLON 500M/ 2T
FRESH CUT MTN 30+1 TOP25WEB 7,5% with BUY BACK 50+1500M/ 5T with R/E/
FRESH CUT MTN 20+1 500M/3T DVP
SLIGHTLY SEASONED BANK GUARANTEES 65+1 TOP25WEB 500M/10B
FC MTN 24+2 with BUY BACK 44+2% 500M/ 200TTOP25WEB
FRESH CUT BANK GUARANTEES 50%+2% 25M x 4 = 100MPRIMTERCOMBANK
SLIGHTLY SEASONED MTN 65+1 7,5% DEUTSCHE BANK CREDITSUISSE 500M$/ 10B$ BUY TICKET SBP
SLIGHTLY SEASONED MTN 86+1 TOP25WEB 200M/50B BUYTICKET SBP
FRESH CUT MTN 22%+2 500M / 500B R&E upto 5T
CASH BACKED FRESH CUT BANK GUARANTEE 74+1500M/200B MT799 PRE-ADVICE TOP20WEB
SEASONED BANK GUARANTEE BARCLAYS BANK 82+1 1B/30B VBP
TREASURY BILLS 25+1 5B$ DESK TO DESK DTC DVP
TREASURY STRIP 34+1 50B$ 30 YEAR
SEASONED BANK GUARANTEE 84+1 500M-5B BARCLAYS
SEASONED MTN 85+1 CREDIT SUISSE FIRST BOSTON 500M-2T NO POF
NOTE SOCIETE GENERALE 200M$ 79%+1 DVP NO POF
TREASURY NOTES EXCHANGE PROGRAM 20% to 66.6%
FRESH CUT BANK GUARANTEES 74+1 DEUTSCHE BANK100M/500M with R&E
EMTN 88%+1 0% 500M BUY TICKET SBP
EMTN 93%+1 2% 500M BUY TICKET SBP
EMTN 106%+1 8% 500M BUY TICKET SBP
MTN CHASE MANHATTAN 36+1 1B$
MTN Moragn Stanley 100M 83+2, CTIGROUP 500M&#65505; 77+2, BOA 100M$ 77+2, AMEX 100M$ 79+2, CITIGROUP 25M$ 75+2, AGF 50M$ 83+2, GOLMANSACHS 100M$ 82+2 / DTC / DVP
MTN CMO FINANCIAL GROUP 1B$ 3%+1% DTC / DVP
SEND YOUR REQUEST IF YOU DON'T SEE WHAT YOUR LOOKING FOR ABOVE.
VAJ Consultants

Trenton, NJ

#315 Jul 12, 2009
FRN BOND 76+1. 20B

THE BOND ARE CASH JUST LIKE DOLLAR BILLS IN YOUR POCKET. THEY HAVE SERIAL NUMBER. SIGNED BY SECRETARY OF STATE. HAVE YOUR BUYER LOOK UP FEDERAL RESERVED NOTES.

20B in cash USD Federal reserve Note 76+1. TTM closing will allow soft tranche 100M for Monday morning, and balance can be arranged.

Seller side closed 0.5% and buyer side full open 0.5% for you.

This what I have, once buyer submits LOI, seller will call and he will have you verified that is real.

Seller don't want to monetize, trade, platform.

This offer ends in July 13, 2009 at 5:00 p.m. ET!!

Contact me at vj@vajconsultants.com

There is no broker chain involved. Im dealing with sellers mandate, and hes on the sellers side. I will be on the buyers side with you.

Looking forward in hearing from you!
B Cohen

South Richmond Hill, NY

#316 Jul 13, 2009
MTNs, BGs and T-strips direct . I'll put the Buyer on the phone with Seller, no games, no brokers chain. God helps us all.

Horseheads, NY

#317 Jul 13, 2009
Worldwide Capital wrote:
Please e-mail me your direcr e-mail address so I can e-mail you my procedures for MTN's, BG's, and T-strips, all i'm looking for at this time. Please contact me at tender4notes@yahoo.com
garvin v lorenzi

Durham, NC

#319 Jul 15, 2009
Worldwide Capital wrote:
I am direct to the mandate. Please send contact
info to glorenzi@isdfinancial.com

Since: Jun 09

Calgary, Canada

#320 Jul 16, 2009
kaiser Sincere wrote:
MTNs currently available;
48-78+1 50B NO POF Euroclear
66+1 50B,Funds first
65+1 50B,DVP Offer
EIB 91+1 800M British Pounds(Screenshot available)
Citigroup 60+1 400M British Pounds/USD(Screenshots available)
Get in touch if you are direct buyer/chartered Mandate
contact if you have mtns from euro banks can buy 4b a day no POF bank to bank , contact rewards369@yahoo.com Raj , also have sellers of T strips

Since: Apr 09

United States

#321 Jul 19, 2009
Rafael wrote:
<quoted text> I am close to the buyer. I am direct to buyer rep. Seeking MTN that is seasoned priced up to 84 plus 1. Please forward seller procedures to loans@petitphaitfinancial.com. Thanks!!!!
What is your e-mail address? Ours is Farmers55438@yahoo.com

Horseheads, NY

#322 Jul 25, 2009
I have 2 MTN buyers looking for 67+1's or better, and 2 T-strip buyers. 1 buyer is looking for 19+1's unrestricted from a private seller. He is ready to purchase 2T upfront with a total of 30T or more. He will only pay 2 boxes on the buyers side, 1 mandate 33.3% and 2 Intermediaries who split 16.7%. 2nd T-strip buyer is looking for 24+1's and will comply with regular procedures. If you can help please contact tender4notes@yahoo.com. Please seller directs/reps no long broker chains!!!
william

Apo, AE

#323 Jul 28, 2009
Diamond Investment Bank is an investment instituton baesd London with its afiliate branches in EU. We are instantly in providing funds such as loan to our client to foster their business to a greater height. We also provide any kind of banking instrument such as MTN,BG,LC,SBLC,PPP,POF,CD,CMO. BONDS, Etc.

Contact us for more details.

Email:loanunit.diamondbankonli ne.net@gmail.com
YOU CAN ALSO CALL THE BANK CUSTOMARY SERVICE NUMBER WHICH IS
+447045761887 FOR MORE INFORMATION YOU NEED ABOUT YOUR PROJECT
URGENT BG NEEDED

Belleville, NJ

#324 Jul 28, 2009
I need:
BG's 70's or Better
Seasoned or Slight Seasoned
Deutsche Bank Only
$500M EURO or $50B
First Tranche of $500M
ISIN's Upfront
I have buyers that can the instrument down in 24 hours!
Please contact me if you this if not, please dont bother!( Please do not send me BG that are HSBC, or any other banks, I need only Deutsche, do not send me Fresh Cuts, I dont need it, I need Seasoned or Slight Seasoned)
Thanks you.
Lorenzo

Oakland, CA

#325 Jul 29, 2009
I have a Barclays BG 85+1 Screen shot blocking codes the works. If you have a buyer that can take it down email me at lorenzo_aytes@yahoo.com
Zion

Manhasset, NY

#326 Aug 4, 2009
send me email zioninterb@gmail.com
Thx
URGENT BG NEEDED wrote:
I need:
BG's 70's or Better
Seasoned or Slight Seasoned
Deutsche Bank Only
$500M EURO or $50B
First Tranche of $500M
ISIN's Upfront
I have buyers that can the instrument down in 24 hours!
Please contact me if you this if not, please dont bother!( Please do not send me BG that are HSBC, or any other banks, I need only Deutsche, do not send me Fresh Cuts, I dont need it, I need Seasoned or Slight Seasoned)
Thanks you.
Zion

Manhasset, NY

#327 Aug 4, 2009
T-Strips (19-29 you will to do MT760 preadvise for the first tranche)

the foundation offers is a 40 week platform where each week the buyer buys T Strips(or other paper contracted to buy)at market price and the foundation matches what they buy 100%. The buyer then gives back 20-35% of what they have cumulatively in that transaction to the foundation and walk with the balance to do with whatever they want. If you can post an MT760 preadvise for the first tranche only, I would be happy to see if I can get the compliance officer on the phone with him.

GBs

Procedures:

1. Buyer and Seller sign BG Purchase Agreement (attached)- Buyer to
also include other requested documents.
1. Buyer and Seller sign BG Purchase
Agreement (attached)- Buyer to
also include other requested documents.
2. Seller sends invoice (draft attached), including copies of the BG
confirmation and access codes.

3. Buyer's bank officer enters Interbank screen thru
DTC/Euroclear/Reuters screen using access codes to screen each
instrument (instructions included in the draft corporate invoice).

4. Buyer's bank officer authenticates, verifies, and blocks/downloads
the instruments into Buyer's account.

5. Buyer pays Seller via MT103 within 4 hours of download.

Optional Repurchase: The Seller is willing to repurchase the BGs at
100% of face value no later than 5 days before maturity.
send email zioninterb@gmail.com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
"Do you think Citigroup should be broken up, or... 4 hr charlespickens1 1
PPP Private Placement For In Ground Assets. (Jan '09) 7 hr Joe V 189
buy automatic ssd solution chemical (May '12) 15 hr The Dumbo 12
After the Vote to buy Gold, Sweden refused to f... 15 hr The Forgotten Page 1
David Cheever, Be patient...Your Turn is next! 15 hr Cheever in Jeopardy 5
What happen to your plan??? 15 hr Cheever to Abandon 5
Proposals for US PROJECTS--- 15 hr The Shoddy Cheever 3
More from around the web