NEED MTN & BG BUYERS... "We deliver"

Posted in the Banking Forum

First Prev
of 34
Next Last
Worldwide Capital

Deerfield Beach, FL

#1 Jan 12, 2008
If you are the direct rep for MTN & BG BUYERS, please email me your procedures and we will provide paper direct from the seller. NO BROKER CHAINS PLEASE. We bring buyers and sellers together the same day. We Deliver... How can we help you?
kapil

Delhi, India

#2 Jan 21, 2008
DEAR SIRS

WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR OFFERS FOR THE FOLLOWING

BANK INSTRUMENTS :

WE HAVE AT PRESENT RWA BUYERS LOOKING FOR SLIGHTLY SEASONED CASH BACKED, EUROCLEAR, 7.5%, SBP AND SCREEN BLOCKED MTNs.
YOU MAY QUOTE SEPERATE RATES FOR SAME i.e. WITHOUT POF AND WITH POF.

WE WOULD APPRECIATE RECEIVING YOUR OFFER(s) SUPPORTED WITH PAPER IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS ( ISIN / CUSIP ), COLOURED SCANNED COPY OF THE INSTRUMENT, FPA ( commission structure / split up ), CONTRACT, LOA, AFFIDAVIT AND ALL OTHER NECESSARY DETAILS FOR IMMEDIATE CONCLUSION OF TRANSACTION.

MEANWHILE YOU MAY ALSO MAKE OFFERS FOR OTHER BANK INSTRUMENTS INCLUDING BGs / SBLCs / BONDs / CDs / SKRs SUPPORTED WITH COLOURED SCANNED COPIES OF THE ACTUAL INSTRUMENTS ( may be sanatized ), FPA, CONTRACT AND OTHER DETAILS SO AS TO ENABLE US TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION.
Please make us your offers direct on our mail
iec.finance at gmail dot com

We also have buyers interested in private foreign currency exchange program.

STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT ( LEASE SBLC )

WE HAVE READY BUYERS INTERESTED TO HAVE LEASE SBLCs.
QUOTE YOUR BEST RATE GIVING TERMS, PROCEDURE, NAME OF BANK PROVIDING SAID SBLC INCLUDING ITs ORIGIN.
SEND DOCUMENTS ( FORMATS ) AS MAY BE DESIRED BY YOU ( TO BE FILLED BY BUYER ). SEND VERBIAGE OF SBLC and/or copy of any old established SBLC on basis of which you will provide the requisite lease SBLC..
CONFIRM IF SBLC TO BE ISSUED BY YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SCREEN.
ARRANGE TO SEND COPIES OF EXISITING BANK INSTRUMENT(s)( may be sanatized).

FUNDING AGAINST BG & OTHER INSTRUMENTS :

WE HAVE PARTIES INTERESTED TO DISCOUNT OR AVAIL LOANS AGAINST BANK INSTRUMENTS ( BGs / MTNs / SBLCs / CDs / PDCs / BONDs / TRUBILLs ).
ADVISE WHAT NET AMOUNT YOU CAN PAY TO INSTRUMENT HOLDER ON THE TOTAL FACE VALUE OF THE INSTRUMENT AFTER DEDUCTING ALL CHARGES INCLUDING BANK CHARGES, LENDERS CHARGES, DISCOUNTING CHARGES, INTEREST FOR 365 DAYS, FEES AND WHATSOEVER OTHER EXPENSES. GIVE FULL DETAILS AND SEND DOCUMENTS AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY YOU TO BE FILLED BY INSTRUMENT HOLDERS AND RETURNED TO YOU.

PROJECT FUNDING :

We have Borrowers seeking funds for 10 years period and can pay interest upto
4% p.a. compounded on yearly basis and accrued for 10 years period. We wish to repatriate both (Principal + interest ) together at the end of maturity. We are holding BCL for two projects wherein Bank confirms to release BG upon receipt of funds and/or upon receipt of confirmation from lenders bank to borrowers bank via swift messaging system that they (Lender's Bank ) are RWA to transfer funds immediately upon receipt of BG.
In this connnection funds and BG shall be exchanged simultaneously.

E Herfeldt

Cuxhaven, Germany

#3 Jan 21, 2008
DEAR SIRS
I LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR OFFERS FOR THE FOLLOWING
BANK INSTRUMENTS : MTN
I HAVE AT PRESENT A US-BUYER LOOKING FOR SLIGHTLY SEASONED CASH BACKED 65 + 1, EUROCLEAR, 7.5%, SBP AND SCREEN BLOCKED MTNs.
I WOULD APPRECIATE RECEIVING YOUR OFFER(s) SUPPORTED WITH PAPER IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS ( ISIN / CUSIP ), COLOURED SCANNED COPY OF THE INSTRUMENT, FPA ( commission structure / split up ), CONTRACT, LOA, AFFIDAVIT AND ALL OTHER NECESSARY DETAILS FOR IMMEDIATE CONCLUSION OF TRANSACTION.
I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO HEARING FROM YOU A.S.A.P. Beacuse US-INVESTOR/BUYER IS IN ITALY AT PRESENT.

E-MAIL: [email protected]
SINCERELY
EH-CONSULTING
E.B. Herfeldt
SOMA

Oliver, Canada

#4 Jan 21, 2008
We consult direct to a registered Qualified Institutional Buyer (for plain vanilla only) in the US. Bank to Bank confirmations, DVP settlement for institutional (volume & price) tranches via Bank / Securities buy-tickets. Contact off board for more information:

[email protected]
Grace English

Collingwood, Australia

#6 Jan 27, 2008
Worldwide Capital wrote:
If you are the direct rep for MTN & BG BUYERS, please email me your procedures and we will provide paper direct from the seller. NO BROKER CHAINS PLEASE. We bring buyers and sellers together the same day. We Deliver... How can we help you?
I have a number of procedures for various buyers that maybe your firm can help. Could you please email me your direct email address so that I can send them to you for quick closing. Looking forwarded to hearing from you.
Grace English

Collingwood, Australia

#7 Jan 27, 2008
Worldwide Capital wrote:
I have a number of procedures for various buyers that maybe your firm can help. Could you please email me your direct email address so that I can send them to you for quick closing. Looking forwarded to hearing from you. Can you please contact me off the board [email protected] ASAP
Eva Lowther

Hewlett, NY

#8 Jan 29, 2008
Worldwide Capital wrote:
I am working with source that has buyers for MTNs. Please send you e-mail address so I can e-mail you there procedures. And or e-mail me @ [email protected]
Regrds,
Eva
Eva Lowther

Hewlett, NY

#9 Jan 29, 2008
Please send your e-mail address to me @ [email protected] so that I can send buyers procedures to you form buyer s of MTNs.

Thanks,
Eva Lowther
Michael Hunt

AOL

#10 Jan 29, 2008
Here is my question.

Are you on the sell side or the buy side?

Michael Hunt
[email protected]
TheProfesh

United States

#11 Jan 30, 2008
I have a suppler for Fresh Cut! Email me at [email protected] for procedures!
Thank you!
kapil wrote:
DEAR SIRS
WE LOOK FORWARD TO RECEIVING YOUR OFFERS FOR THE FOLLOWING
BANK INSTRUMENTS :
WE HAVE AT PRESENT RWA BUYERS LOOKING FOR SLIGHTLY SEASONED CASH BACKED, EUROCLEAR, 7.5%, SBP AND SCREEN BLOCKED MTNs.
WE WOULD APPRECIATE RECEIVING YOUR OFFER(s) SUPPORTED WITH PAPER IDENTIFICATION NUMBERS ( ISIN / CUSIP ), COLOURED SCANNED COPY OF THE INSTRUMENT, FPA ( commission structure / split up ), CONTRACT, LOA, AFFIDAVIT AND ALL OTHER NECESSARY DETAILS FOR IMMEDIATE CONCLUSION OF TRANSACTION.
MEANWHILE YOU MAY ALSO MAKE OFFERS FOR OTHER BANK INSTRUMENTS INCLUDING BGs / SBLCs / BONDs / CDs / SKRs SUPPORTED WITH COLOURED SCANNED COPIES OF THE ACTUAL INSTRUMENTS ( may be sanatized ), FPA, CONTRACT AND OTHER DETAILS SO AS TO ENABLE US TO TAKE IMMEDIATE ACTION.
Please make us your offers direct on our mail
iec.finance at gmail dot com
We also have buyers interested in private foreign currency exchange program.
STANDBY LETTER OF CREDIT ( LEASE SBLC )
WE HAVE READY BUYERS INTERESTED TO HAVE LEASE SBLCs.
QUOTE YOUR BEST RATE GIVING TERMS, PROCEDURE, NAME OF BANK PROVIDING SAID SBLC INCLUDING ITs ORIGIN.
SEND DOCUMENTS ( FORMATS ) AS MAY BE DESIRED BY YOU ( TO BE FILLED BY BUYER ). SEND VERBIAGE OF SBLC and/or copy of any old established SBLC on basis of which you will provide the requisite lease SBLC..
CONFIRM IF SBLC TO BE ISSUED BY YOU WILL BE AVAILABLE ON SCREEN.
ARRANGE TO SEND COPIES OF EXISITING BANK INSTRUMENT(s)( may be sanatized).
FUNDING AGAINST BG & OTHER INSTRUMENTS :
WE HAVE PARTIES INTERESTED TO DISCOUNT OR AVAIL LOANS AGAINST BANK INSTRUMENTS ( BGs / MTNs / SBLCs / CDs / PDCs / BONDs / TRUBILLs ).
ADVISE WHAT NET AMOUNT YOU CAN PAY TO INSTRUMENT HOLDER ON THE TOTAL FACE VALUE OF THE INSTRUMENT AFTER DEDUCTING ALL CHARGES INCLUDING BANK CHARGES, LENDERS CHARGES, DISCOUNTING CHARGES, INTEREST FOR 365 DAYS, FEES AND WHATSOEVER OTHER EXPENSES. GIVE FULL DETAILS AND SEND DOCUMENTS AS MAY BE REQUIRED BY YOU TO BE FILLED BY INSTRUMENT HOLDERS AND RETURNED TO YOU.
PROJECT FUNDING :
We have Borrowers seeking funds for 10 years period and can pay interest upto
4% p.a. compounded on yearly basis and accrued for 10 years period. We wish to repatriate both (Principal + interest ) together at the end of maturity. We are holding BCL for two projects wherein Bank confirms to release BG upon receipt of funds and/or upon receipt of confirmation from lenders bank to borrowers bank via swift messaging system that they (Lender's Bank ) are RWA to transfer funds immediately upon receipt of BG.
In this connnection funds and BG shall be exchanged simultaneously.
Please send

Chesterfield, MO

#12 Feb 2, 2008
Worldwide Capital wrote:
Please send me your emailto [email protected] so we can work on getting my buyer paper.
Najeeb Alim

Cincinnati, OH

#13 Feb 9, 2008
RAPID BUYZ & SELLZ,LLC
Hello Principal and investors. Are you tired of the DISAPOINTMENT when it comes to buying MTN's & BG's? Have you run into countless BROKER'S who say they have access only to find there are 7-12 other people on the MFPA ?
You need to call Rapid Buyz & Sellz today! We have DIRECT ACCESS for MTN's and BG's. All types, from 10 million to 100 billion $$$ or more available. We have simplified the process with Direct contact and yes we will make sure that you get paid! SO CALL US TODAY !!

[email protected]
Rapid Buyz & Sellz,LLC
----------
Mike

Morristown, TN

#14 Feb 11, 2008
I have MTN buyers email me at [email protected]
Darrel

Hempstead, TX

#15 Feb 11, 2008
We are working with the Signatory for the sale of MTN`s . Please make sure that your are in the equal [email protected] Email your buyers procedures .
Sincerely,
MTN FOR SALE

Pearl River, NY

#18 Feb 15, 2008
We can get your client anything MTN and Bonds, we don't work with large broker chains, and your buyer must be able to provide POF to the Trader only. If you have a company package CIS, LOI Passport ect. contact me at [email protected] I am one away from the group that in right next to the trader/banks (top 25).
Richard Viva

Ghana

#19 Feb 20, 2008
Send me mail as to procedures and terms to gulfconsultplc at gmail dot com.Thank you .

Since: Feb 08

Location hidden

#20 Feb 21, 2008
Worldwide Capital wrote:
I have a buyer, I am the only intermediary, he only works from his bloomberg desk, with bloomberg desk, no documents travelling by internet.Please contact me, if you can work in this way. Many thanks
[email protected]
Purplebeez

Singapore, Singapore

#21 Feb 21, 2008
Worldwide Capital wrote:
Yes I am direct and I hope you do deliver as promise.

Please contact me at [email protected]

I will bring the Buyer to the Seller on the next working day.
Diemen Energy

Edmonton, Canada

#22 Feb 21, 2008
Please explain
[email protected]
resourcedean

AOL

#24 Feb 23, 2008
Worldwide Capital wrote:
See BUYERS PROCEDURES:
Buyer's Preferred Procedures :

Buyer issues LOI, with complete banking details, CIS and MFPA, to Seller.
Seller Counter signs LOI with copy of passport and making it a binding contract.
Seller Bank swifts the BG via MT760 (Valid for 96 hours) to Buyer’s Bank, including Cusip/ISIN number, issuing bank, date of issuance and maturity, denominations, full Bond Power, and all necessary information required for authentication of the instrument on before payment.
Upon authentication of the BG by Buyer’s Bank, Seller sends the CORPORATE INVOICE to Buyer’s e mail ID. And within 3 (three) International banking days, Buyer’s Bank pays via MT103. It does not mean Buyer shall wait for 3 days; but can instruct payment earlier. Once end to end transaction is stream-lined, this can happen 4 (four) days per week.
Fees and commissions shall be disbursed at the time of each tranche in accordance with the relevant MFPA, which is incorporated herein by reference as material condition of this agreement.
After the successful completion of the First tranche, steps 3 to 5 shall repeat till the completion of the BG volume as per the CONTRACT.
<!--[if !supportLists]-->7. <!--[endif]-->Indemnity: if Buyer and Seller do not perform as above, then each agrees to
indemnify the other with 1% of the value of the first tranche.

SAME DAY SETTLEMENT FOR ALL FEES AFTER PAYMENT OF EACH TRANCHE TO SELLER.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 34
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
We can Arrange Your Swift POF, MT799, MT103, MT... (Aug '12) 16 min Deal With Devil 38
The GOP Tax Plan Means Many Of Them Will Depart... 12 hr GOP Tax Plan 1
David Cheever Waited For Five Months But Gettin... Sat No Good To Cheever 1
Primary tradelines for sale (Feb '08) Fri Sell To Cheever 1,038
Cheever Is Now Known As the David Lawless Cheev... Dec 14 Lawless Cheever 1
A Bunch of Crooks in West Palm Beach Ordered IR... Dec 14 IRS Bitcoin 1
leasing bg/ sblc with no up front fee (May '07) Dec 13 Elizabeth Moreno 898
More from around the web