LTN's Brazilian Bonds / mex Bonds /
First Prev
of 4
Next Last
pat

Anaheim, CA

#124 Mar 23, 2013
Vince wrote:
If you have bonds that are not on euroclear or dtc i have the ability to provide the funds to get the bond / bonds on euroclear, the resources to get these recognized and accounted so we can have the bonds then purchased at market 23%+2. This is not a loan, we provide the capital so we can have our buyer purchase the bond/s.
With this available to you, we will be able to get you funding and thus provide you the working capital you require for future prospects.
i have Brazilian LTN. my email

[email protected]

“Making A Difference”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#125 Mar 24, 2013
If you have Brazil LTN Bonds on EuroClear you are an idiot a fraudster or both! At 1,200,000,000 bond from 1974 is worth less than a cent today as a result of Brazil's hyperinflation for year after year after year...

Oh, yeah - not even that since Brazil repudiated all of its debt twice between than and now....

Geeesh -
edsil owen 4078001126

Satellite Beach, FL

#127 Mar 30, 2013
Vince wrote:
If you have bonds that are not on euroclear or dtc i have the ability to provide the funds to get the bond / bonds on euroclear, the resources to get these recognized and accounted so we can have the bonds then purchased at market 23%+2. This is not a loan, we provide the capital so we can have our buyer purchase the bond/s.
With this available to you, we will be able to get you funding and thus provide you the working capital you require for future prospects.
i have purple ltn H series but not on euroclear.
edsil owen 4078001126

Satellite Beach, FL

#128 Mar 30, 2013
i have purple Ltn 1972 bond but is not on Euroclear.

“Making A Difference”

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#130 Apr 1, 2013
I'll send you $20 for on LTN! I need something for my wall....

January 29, 1970 Bond Issued for 1,200,000,000.00 (NCr) Cruzeiro Novos

May 15, 1970 the old Cruzeiro Novo, NCr was exchanged for the Cruzeiro, Cr at rate of 1,000 to 1. The bond faces value in the new currency was now 1,200,000.00 Cr

February 28, 1986 The Cruzeiro (Cr) was exchanged 1,000 to 1 for the new Cruzerio (Cz). The bond faces value in the new currency was now 1,200.00 Cz

January 16, 1989 The Cruzeiro, Cz, was exchanged 1000, to 1 for the Cruzado Novo, NCz. The bond faces value in the new currency was now 1.2 NCz

March 16, 1990 the Cruzado Novo, NCz was exchanged 1:1 for the Cruzeiro (Cr). The bond faces value in the new currency was now 1.2 Cr

August 1, 1993 the Cruzeiro (Cr)was exchanged 1,000 :1 for the Cruzeiro Real (CR). The bond faces value in the new currency was now .0012 CR.

May 27, 1994 the Cruzeiro Real (CR)was exchanged 2,750:1 for the Cruzeiro Real (R).

The Bonds face value in the new currency is .000000436 R.
Stunning what a few decades of uninterrupted inflation can do to a bond!

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#131 Apr 2, 2013
Mr. Carl....Cherry is also a good wood for the frame, but if the REAL value is less than one cent, then the big plastci dustbin may be better!
Diane

Pittsburgh, PA

#135 Apr 25, 2013
Vince wrote:
My associate has LTN repactuated, dematerialized and loaded on BOVESPA. He is out of money to take final step of DTC registering, but all requirements for BOVESPA are satisfied and verifiable. Are you able to help him? [email protected]

Since: Nov 12

Location hidden

#136 Apr 26, 2013
Wow!! De-materialised! SOunds like an episode from Star Trek!!

DTC by the way is designed for NORTH American issued Securities.......Did Brazil move whilst I was sleeping?
financiar2all

Bucharest, Romania

#139 Aug 4, 2013
http://financiar2all.webs.com/

have buyer for ltn 's brasilian
paymant 14%+2%
swift mt 542 or 760 from central bank of brasil

[email protected]

Since: Aug 12

Casablanca, Morocco

#140 Aug 14, 2013
Send me a mail to this box [email protected]

Brazilian Bovespa LTN._ NO TRADIND OR PPP, SORRY

STN-CBLC_Bovespa 1000 Screen Confidential Tela de Status.pdf
611K View Download
Information on CBLC.pdf Information on CBLC.pdf
174K View Download
DRAFT - CONSENT AGREEMENT - CESSION - JAN 2013.pdf DRAFT - CONSENT AGREEMENT - CESSION - JAN 2013.pdf
363K View Download
BOVESPA PURCHASE PROCEDURES.docx BOVESPA PURCHASE PROCEDURES.docx
Khalid alenhayan

Amman, Jordan

#141 Sep 1, 2013
I have ltn to sell

Since: Sep 13

Liège, Belgium

#143 Sep 15, 2013
vince send me ur mail i have some ltn brazilian serie h purpel so i wait ur mail to discus
lins

Chicago, IL

#144 Sep 23, 2013
a client of wants to invest $9 million into any good venture in your country,
email [email protected] if you are interested

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#147 Oct 17, 2013
Could you please reply to my inbox with details regardibg your sale of ltn on euroclear.
Our group is onterested..
carl wrote:
Quantity & Type of Bonds 100,000 Blue LTN Series “0001”
LTN Series & Serial Numbers
Face value for each LTN $C 975,000,000.00
Year Issued 1972
PU Value Brazilian Reals
Euro Clear PU Value US Dollars US$ 790,000,000.00 based on today’s currency exchange rate of Brazil Reals to US Dollars.
Value of Transaction US$ Approximately Thirty Six Percent of the face value of each note in Margin Credit with BOC Hong Kong
“Repactuado” & taxes updated info. REPACTUADO – Taxes Paid
Mode of Payment Euro Clear posting Alexander Gilbert Baraona on EC pages 1,2,3,4 and 14 as well as on the Custodian Statement of Account T18 after confirmations
Mode of Delivery Free Delivery LTN’s posted on Euro Clear with xxxxxxx xxxxxxx exiting the LTN’s with the Euro Clear Access, Verification and Blocking Codes.
Marcus Vinicius

United States

#148 Oct 18, 2013
Vince wrote:
Please email me your procedures for LTN not on EC. I know its been long time but we maybe have a deal to close now
[email protected]
Katherine Schultz

Manassas, VA

#167 Aug 2, 2016
SANATOS wrote:
vince send me ur mail i have some ltn brazilian serie h purpel so i wait ur mail to discus
kschultzge arroba gmail punto com

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
A Devil Named Francis Is Colluding With The Cat... 26 min That Devil Francis 1
After Visiting Seoul, David Cheever Became Soul... 40 min Cheever Lost Soul 3
That Stooge S. Koreans Need to See Who They Are... 3 hr S Korea Can Die 2
It Is Time To Impeach That Filthy and Low Down ... 12 hr To Impeach Koskinen 1
David Cheever Is Given A Chance to Make $ 18 m ... 15 hr The Beggar Cheever 4
News Nesconset man sentenced in slaying of Smithtown... (Jun '08) 20 hr BUTTOX 19
IRS Needs To Behave and Process My Tax Audits I... 22 hr The Beggar Cheever 3
More from around the web