marek hrycak
halteauxescrocs

France

#1 Mar 21, 2011
I search marek hrycak, polish nationality, very dangerous and I keep all my money.
Please help me to catch him
kiko

Kraków, Poland

#2 Mar 30, 2011
Hallo
I have all information about Marek Hrycak, his address, phones and other.
Pls send me more information about your problem
[email protected]
DIEKS

Laren, Netherlands

#3 Feb 29, 2012
kiko wrote:
Hallo
I have all information about Marek Hrycak, his address, phones and other.
Pls send me more information about your problem
[email protected]
Hallo kiko,
Send us all details you have!!
Apparently he has come out of jail and continues with his scams....
Hrycak has to repay several millions of Euros which he has stolen from us. We will send somebody to collect it from him.
Dieks
visitor

Chengdu, China

#4 Sep 26, 2012
We have information where he lives. Is anybody interested ?
visitor 1

Kraków, Poland

#5 Oct 12, 2012
I serch some information about this man. How that man cheat u and where ???
Paraguay

Europe

#6 Jun 27, 2013
he cheated a whole nation. promises 150 Billion for the poor people. Steals Goldbonds from them and Cash !!!!

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 27, 2013
Paraguay wrote:
he cheated a whole nation. promises 150 Billion for the poor people. Steals Goldbonds from them and Cash !!!!
And Thomas Lee is doing the same thing. Promising money they don't have.
Marek Hrycak

Siemianowice Slaskie, Poland

#8 Jul 22, 2013
I response to all of you " Ladies " here who dont want show their face.
First sender halteauxescrocs :
What money you are talking about ?
We have no relation ? No any money involve..
So what "story" you write here ?
if you have problem I am always at email to reach me ( [email protected] )
Second above Dieks :
You are very welcome to meet me at any time and talk about your millions billions !! Where those millions coming from ???
Third Paraguay :
They send bonds with no value ! and I have send back and you speak about whole country treatment ??? Absolutely crazy ..
To all of you :
ITS EASY WRITE ON INTERNET BE ANONYMITY
BUT I AM NOT AFRAID TO SHOW MY FACE AND STAND FOR REAL TRUE - YOU NOT
dimitri vladimir

United States

#9 Jul 22, 2013
I response to all of you " Ladies " here who dont want show their face.
First sender halteauxescrocs :
What money you are talking about ?
We have no relation ? No any money involve..
So what "story" you write here ?
if you have problem I am always at email to reach me ( [email protected] )
Second above Dieks :
You are very welcome to meet me at any time and talk about your millions billions !! Where those millions coming from ???
Third Paraguay :
They send bonds with no value ! and I have send back and you speak about whole country treatment ??? Absolutely crazy ..
To all of you :
ITS EASY WRITE ON INTERNET BE ANONYMITY
BUT I AM NOT AFRAID TO SHOW MY FACE AND STAND FOR REAL TRUE - YOU NOT

Do you have correct email address, or you are still giving wrong information?

Location hidden

#10 Jul 22, 2013
He said he is not afraid to show his face. Well, posting a bogus reply is not showing your face mister. Show us your face, like you said.

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#11 Jul 22, 2013
It is a true pleasure to take a brake from business and come here for entertainment. Counterfeiters uniting to seek justice that someone dared to steal their fake pieces of art. Hahaha. Priceless indeed. Besides it is amazing how one person under few nicks can make it look like it's the whole nation after one guy; halteauxescrocs, kiko, visitor and visitor1 is one and the same person. Counterfeiters fake everything as an addiction. I wouldn't be even surprised if they posed as "undercover agents pretending to be prisoners"

Location hidden

#12 Jul 22, 2013
Hollywood77 wrote:
It is a true pleasure to take a brake from business and come here for entertainment. Counterfeiters uniting to seek justice that someone dared to steal their fake pieces of art. Hahaha. Priceless indeed. Besides it is amazing how one person under few nicks can make it look like it's the whole nation after one guy; halteauxescrocs, kiko, visitor and visitor1 is one and the same person. Counterfeiters fake everything as an addiction. I wouldn't be even surprised if they posed as "undercover agents pretending to be prisoners"
LOL! Good one.
Verstappen

Antalya, Turkey

#13 Aug 21, 2014
LOL! Good one. In this case its a German guy called Willi Alef ,who is a broker and till today not made one deal happening !.........Because when a deal Go's south ,it not automaticly means the "other " is always guitlhy !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
seasoned tradelines for sale and they are cheap! (Apr '10) 1 hr Tradeline Supply ... 174
It Is For IRS to Know That David Cheever Has Pl... 9 hr For IRS to Know ... 1
Lori Davidson Needs To Pursue Justice As She Di... 14 hr No Cheever 1
Lori Davidson Should Stay Calm and Behave For H... 16 hr Lori LOL 3
The Mouthy Tillerson Is Wrong On China...Go To ... 20 hr Mouthy Tillerson ... 1
David Cheever Can Flee to Venezuela But He Stil... Tue To Catch Cheever ... 1
David Cheever Has Reached The Historic Notoriet... Aug 14 Cheever Notoriety... 1
More from around the web