EU absorbed Zimbabwe under its shield...

EU absorbed Zimbabwe under its shield and became one...

Posted in the Banking Forum

The Global Historian

Dunkirk, NY

#1 Oct 30, 2013
When I glanced thru Google, the fact Zimbabwe is now using EU currency reminds me the road ahead: EU is so heavily in debt like a shabby beggar stumbling along a rocky road w/o shelter and foods!

After more than two decades, finally Britain gathered enough funds to build A New Nuclear Reactor..Several Dozen Black Africans drown in the coastal areas of Italy only days ago by boating in illegally and it also demonstrated/ showed the inability for Italy to safe guard its coastal areas!

And France and Germany began to tighten its immigration policies to bar black Africans and others from coming in illegally!!!

It has nothing to do w/ Race but facing the reality...No Nation can take in all for the sake of Humanity!!!

Finally, try to understand WHY Saudi Arabia refused to join in the UN Prestigious Club of Security Council - Money, Money and Money!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Truth Finder Needs to Review the Story of C... (Aug '16) 3 hr Rrb 6
I Am A Han Ban Giant Having Done Much, Much Mor... 5 hr Han Ban Giant 1
David Liar Cheever Needs To Watch Out Oba's Cur... 5 hr Oba Curse 1
My Life Is An Open Book to Help You Learn the R... 5 hr Han Ban Giant 3
That Black Oba From Africa Did You In by Piling... 8 hr Oba Done You In 1
When Midget Cheever Talked About His Sins, He M... 8 hr Stone Lion Curse 1
David Cheever Is The Sinner to Cause Irreparabl... 9 hr Cheever Sins 5
More from around the web