Warning : Peter Hare Tucker

Warning : Peter Hare Tucker

Posted in the Banking Forum

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Jun 10, 2012
Check Peter Tucker's background before you engage with him. Below you will find his information so when you contact the court system in the state of Michigan, you receive the right documents.

Peter Hare Tucker Has lived in:
Lansing, MI
Benicia, CA
Vallejo, CA
Santa Rosa, CA
Rohnert Park, CA
Monte Rio, CA

His father's name is: Warren L. Tucker
His mother's name is: Mary Ellen Tucker

Peter Tucker is between 62 and 64 years old. Unemployed. Resides in a rented apartment (I will not release his current address here, but if you email me, I will). I have a copy of his driver's license (before it got suspended) and his social security number. Anyone thinking about doing business with him, contact me first and I will email you copies of his BKs and court criminal records.

Peter, you keep asking me to post your criminal records here. Well, since this forum will not allow me to post any "pdf" files, I have no choice but to email them to whomever wants a copy.

You asked for it. Now you got it.
peter tucker

Lansing, MI

#2 Jun 11, 2012
Go ahead.... give it your best shot. Post away. I am sooooo nervous now...oh boy actually shaking... Big bad Cheeve. Who cares?People can find anything that want about anybody anywhere.That is what thedigital age is.. that is if you use your real name which you don't. Email me all of it..donot want to miss this. [email protected] Do not forget Facebook and Twitter, and of course the FBI. Forget stint at San Quentin and Pelican Bay. You are as threatening as a bug on windshield. Was thinking about getting web site, but gee..who needs that when there is you for free. thanks again for not being to go thru a day without making my name a "Topix" standard

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 11, 2012
Message to: Linda C. I sent you the documents as you requested. Check your email.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
This is proof of China's stupidity. 2 hr Alacran Negro 2
You Can Fool Yourselves With Nonsense... But, T... 2 hr Alacran Negro 4
The Braying Cheever Continued To Act Like A Mul... 9 hr Braying Cheever 1
News Afton Woman Charged With 1st-Degree Murder (Mar '17) 19 hr Max Planck 5
David Cheever is doing what he promised he woul... Fri LOL Cheever 2
News Politically charged report sheds more light on ... Sep 21 a_visitor 5
Lucifer Will Grab All Those Brits By The Throat... Sep 21 LOL Britain 1
More from around the web