Let me advance the auction price of V...

Let me advance the auction price of Valuable Coins..

Posted in the Banking Forum

A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#1 Apr 27, 2013
I realize the auctioned price of a rare and value coin that counts...But, I will advance a set of guidelines on my own Rare and Valuable Silver Dollars collected from US and China:

1) Auction Price at $ 75 m -$ 90 m for the One and Only Silver Dollar Coin of 1804 with A broken Arrow Stem and the Sinvple 50 mm Silver Dollar created and minted during the Warring Era of Warlords in 1880s -1910 China - They are not just rare but also having Historic Significance!!

2) Auction Price at $ 35 m -$ 40 m for the above Silver Dollar Coins if two of them have been positively identified and located;

3) Auction Price at $ 5 m - 10 m for the above Silver Dollar Coins if more than a half Dozen of them were sold at auctions and have been confirmed..A case in point: All the existing 1804 Silver Dollar Coins either auctioned off or deposited at the Smithsonian Museum!

I sent Advance Note at more than two separate Rare Coin Discussion Boards/ Forum to urge and challenge the collectors and numismatics experts including Smithsonian Coin Expert to find another 1804 Silver Dollar coin with A
Broken Arrow Stem like mine for almost a month!!

Unless some one came forward to show proof from now to the end of May 2013, my proposed Auction Price at $ 75 m -$ 90 m is fully justified!

This piece of info will be attached to my filed law suit at Federal District Court at end of May 2013...I doubt the Court will be mis-led to dismiss my case for presenting a High Auction Price!!

Also, none of the Morgan Silver Dollar Coins including the 1895 (P,O, S) can
command an auction price more than $ 100 k...There are plenty of them around and I myself have seven of them!

Signed, A Justday

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#2 Apr 27, 2013
Dude, you are one funny man.

Real man, with real money and collectable items, know where to take their assets and whom to hire to auction them.

You have, not only, shown us, how ignorant and uneducated your are, by pestering the members of this forum with your naive nonsense.
A Justday

Buffalo, NY

#3 Apr 27, 2013
David Cheever of Oahu, Hawaii...It is none of your business.
Let the Coin Expert at Smithsonian Museum and other numismatics experts reply!!

You become a trashy maggot!!

A Justday

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Banking Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Even with Trump warning, Mueller likely to prob... 2 hr Ms Sassy 1
That Rat John Koskinen Will Be Ousted Soon For ... 6 hr No Need of Koskin... 1
US Is Leading The Lies and Cheats With Bizarro ... 12 hr Bizarro New Debts... 1
Sky Cosmopolitan Images Mimic the Major Leap of... 18 hr Dragon Howl 1
Theresa May Warned You Not To Show Your Weaknes... 18 hr The Laughable 1
My Mission In Life Is To Set The Historic Recor... 19 hr The Soulless James 3
Thomas T. Lee needs a job 19 hr The Soulless James 10
More from around the web